Meter Reader

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that anybody who shelled out the fee could have registered that domain - the individual may have nothing to do with the MR or anyone else involved with the case.

I know that, just mentioning it case it ties together with something someone else has found. The Exotic Car name caught my attention, but it is probably a coincidence.

I am not sure we are allowed to post names and numbers like that, but if you go to whois.com, type in roykronk.com, all the info is there.

http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=roykronk&tld=com

The domain administrator and the organization are both reigistered to Rashad B. The domain was probably set up with the hope that Roy Kronk would want to establish one and then he'd have to buy it from the Rashad guy. OR he might want to capitalize on Kronk's noteriety thinking people might type roykronk.com into the address bar and Rashad's detailing and Christmas light ad would load.

Would you happen to know what RK did for a living prior to becoming a meter reader? Did it have something to do with cars or detailing? Is that what you are suggesting? I'm just curious.

I am not suggesting anything per se, the car thing jumped out at me because of all the speculation about why the exotic car rental guy (different guy) put up the 225k reward early on.

I feel very sorry for the meter reader and hope I never find a body. I think if he was on county time, all states and counties give their employees a 10-15 minute break twice a day, as well as a thirty minute or an hour lunch break. I don't think he was wasting anymore county time that other employees in an office gossiping, telling a joke, or whatever else we do on our employer's time.

What if a county employee walked out of the office to smoke, saw something suspicious, reported it, and it happened to be a body? Would they be wasting any more time that the MR?

I think he is a hero, but everyone is so suspicious of him, that the defense for whomever actually committed the crime is going to have an outlet to go after the meter reader.

As for the site that was created with the MR's name on it-it wasn't created until after the body was found-December 11.

I hope he receives any money that anyone gives him for finding this precious baby who, without him, would probably be still in the woods and also the county rewards him for what he has done. Somethings are more important than 10 or 15 minutes of an employer's time.

Not being harsh-this is my opinion only, subject to change when proven otherwise. But until then, I will believe he was a good citizen who did a wonderful job in recovering a small child from a swampy grave so she can be laid to rest properly.

How on earth did the first report from the meter man go from seeing a "gray bag" to the report now saying he saw something "white"? How could that possibly change?

How on earth did the first report from the meter man go from seeing a "gray bag" to the report now saying he saw something "white"? How could that possibly change?
Good question charo as we heard him say "white" on 8-11-08 and then "round & white" on 8-12-08 on the tapes.

It could have changed due to being outside for awhile and being covered by water.

I heard him say "white" on the released August Tapes

No- I am talking about when the news first broke on tv- I would swear the reporters or Roy himself said he seen a gray bag- even Patty G mentions this a couple of times - go back in the first thread about the meter man- I know I saw it written on that thread= a gray bag- and now the tapes say WHITE- It has stuck in my mind now since I heard it- I kept saying to myself "caylee was in a black bag" what could of been in a gray bag- it may have lost color over time- Can anyone find the very first thread on the meter man quicker than I can and post it?

This whole round white thing mentioned by MR is bugging me. Could it have been one of the pavers from the A's backyard? He said the broken tree looked like someone had been cutting on it, if she placed Caylee under it, perhaps she was trying to break the tree so it would fall on her, covering her. When that failed, perhaps she put her up under the tree as far as she could and used a round paver to hold her in place. That would definately look suspicious, more suspicious than a trash bag in a wooded area.

Hey, if you didn't want to break a nail, wouldn't a shovel be a really easy way to get a paver out of the ground?

all I can say is I better take up drinking to contend with this case- holy toledo- too much- I just wish that Roy would hurry and tell us the whole story so we can at least get that straight and then try and figure it out from there- joke- who can figure this case out- I dont think a mastermind could figure this twisted case out entirely right now even. Nothing in my life has scattered my brain as much as this case has-

No- I am talking about when the news first broke on tv- I would swear the reporters or Roy himself said he seen a gray bag- even Patty G mentions this a couple of times - go back in the first thread about the meter man- I know I saw it written on that thread= a gray bag- and now the tapes say WHITE- It has stuck in my mind now since I heard it- I kept saying to myself "caylee was in a black bag" what could of been in a gray bag- it may have lost color over time- Can anyone find the very first thread on the meter man quicker than I can and post it?

I would love to know if we can access that first thread also. Someone pointed out the handwritten tips where the meter reader called the tips in. It was listed with alot of psychic tips. I think one was marked as tip 1275.

If the person who listed that number for the tip could point it out again, please PM me or post it again? Thanks!

18347536.pdf

On page 4 of the calls for service logs it shows this info for 8/12/08:

It's first entered as a "hazard" call then the next entry shows this:

Status segment (prior), Status Date/Time (21:10:29), then below those boxes in the area for comments it says:
OP Burgb 07/27/08 @17:39:30 (8 more)

Does anyone know what the info I typed in blue means?? I gather OP is Orlando Police.

Think about it. The site has been descibed as having a lot of trash routinely deposited on it. What would make this single trash bag suspicious to him?

This is what I keep wondering about too. They have said people dump trash, clothing, shoes etc.....so why did this stand out to him?

On the tape when he said "Ya, like a freakin body" and laughed..... I felt something was not right.

I am new here, but long time lurker since this case started.

From reading the call for service logs it appears that Officer Adriana Azevedo responded on the 11th and only stayed 5 minutes. Perhaps she is the officer that was scared off by the snake.

On the 12th, the MR called again shortly after 9pm but couldn't "access woods" at that time. He was advised to call back when he could meet them to show them the location. That prompted the call the following day.

The call log indicates "trash only" which leads me to believe the officer did look at a bag but it wasn't Caylee.

You know what's going to happen? The MR is going to tell the truth to Diane Sawyer or whoever. He is going to say he worked there, was aware of the case, saw something, called it in, was sent to work elsewhere for four months, returned and again was working right there, had a looksee and found the body. That's it. BUT NO ONE HERE WILL BE SATISFIED BECAUSE IT IS TOO SIMPLE. (Which, BTW, the truth usually is) Come on people, as Freud said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Exactly! I think we are so used to scandal and lies in this case that we forget which side the MR is on. He is not in cahoots with the Anthonys.

Everyone...and I do mean everyone, has skeletons in the closet (and no I don't mean literally bones). I agree with SoCalSleuth. As this rolls out and unfolds, the unsatisfied will dig until they find something...anything...that makes this man look bad. I hope MR has enough strength of character to survive the ambush and come out on top. I am as curious as the next here, but not at his expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay