Meter Reader

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I would like explained is why, with all the garbage that reportedly is scattered in the area, this one bag stood out as looking suspicious to RK. I don't think he's guilty of any wrong doing, I'm just curious about that.

Me too Chilly!!! I don't think Mr. MR is guilty of anything more than maybe being a local obsessed person....just as one of us would have been given the same circumstances. (his job and particular route, etc) BUT.. I would LOVE to know, what it was about the bag, that made it so suspicious? What what is it to make him tell 911 something to the effect of 'it didn't appear to belong there'? We will probably find that out eventually, but I want to know now! LOL :) I don't think that it was anything too obvious. I think he would have been much more insistant on the first call. Was it just a larger bag, when most of the trash around there was smaller pieces (I don't know that to be true, I'm just pondering) and he knew he was near the Anthony home? Curiousity about that is driving me crazy!

Me too Chilly!!! I don't think Mr. MR is guilty of anything more than maybe being a local obsessed person....just as one of us would have been given the same circumstances. (his job and particular route, etc) BUT.. I would LOVE to know, what it was about the bag, that made it so suspicious? What what is it to make him tell 911 something to the effect of 'it didn't appear to belong there'? We will probably find that out eventually, but I want to know now! LOL :) I don't think that it was anything too obvious. I think he would have been much more insistant on the first call. Was it just a larger bag, when most of the trash around there was smaller pieces (I don't know that to be true, I'm just pondering) and he knew he was near the Anthony home? Curiousity about that is driving me crazy!

Maybe it was closed with duct tape or a piece of clothing was sticking out of the bag or it could be that it was close to that particular tree he mentioned.

When I listened to that phone call it sounded like he was at home. He went out to his truck to look at his GPS and you can hear a door opening. Him calling at 9pm doesn't seem strange to me, however, it explains perhaps why the responding officer didn't see the bag. If RK saw it during the day and wait till 9pm to call the officer might have had hard time seeing a black bag in the woods at night.

I think that he was at home. That's what makes me think that it wasn't anything TOO obvious about the bag, just something that had been nagging at him, (hence his comment on one of the calls about not wanting to waste resources) I can totally see that. I really think that there was something about the bag that he couldn't get off of his mind....and I personally ..thank God that he was persistant. Caylee will At Least :mad: have.. a final resting place. I can't believe this precious child has not had a proper burial yet, but that's a topic for the Rant Thread. :furious:

I think the meter reader waited for LE to contact him after the first call. When he didn't hear from them, he probably didn't want to bother them, so he waited awhile. Then after he knocked off work, ran some errands, and debated with himself about calling again, he did call from home.

It seems that it was after the 2nd call that arrangements were made for him to meet someone from LE. This was when he was told that nothing was there.

In December, when in the area again, he decided to have another look. After all, this was a prime spot for hiding a body-lots of trash and close to the Anthony's home. This time, he either picks up the bag and sees the skull or he sees a skull lying near the bag and then he has the dispatcher call LE again.

Maybe it was closed with duct tape or a piece of clothing was sticking out of the bag or it could be that it was close to that particular tree he mentioned.

That's quite possible IMO. Especially if he saw duct tape since he obviously had been following the case and knew that he was near the A's home. Duct tape around a bag would be a BIG Red Flag to me. There's no telling what thing or combination of things about the bag and the area it was in were bothering him. I Want To Know Though!! :crazy:

I think the meter reader waited for LE to contact him after the first call. When he didn't hear from them, he probably didn't want to bother them, so he waited awhile. Then after he knocked off work, ran some errands, and debated with himself about calling again, he did call from home.

It seems that it was after the 2nd call that arrangements were made for him to meet someone from LE. This was when he was told that nothing was there.

In December, when in the area again, he decided to have another look. After all, this was a prime spot for hiding a body-lots of trash and close to the Anthony's home. This time, he either picks up the bag and sees the skull or he sees a skull lying near the bag and then he has the dispatcher call LE again.

I do too. And, I really think that it was as simple as that. I feel bad for this guy.

People usually don't hear back from LE after they leave a tip as to the outcome of that tip. I think he kept checking back at the scene to see if they were going to do a follow-up which is something any one of us would probably do.

People usually don't hear back from LE after they leave a tip as to the outcome of that tip. I think he kept checking back at the scene to see if they were going to do a follow-up which is something any one of us would probably do.

Apparently they did call him back after the 2nd call because in the 3rd call he tells them that he's at the site waiting for LE.

Sounds only to me like he was persistent in his follow-up. Good thing, too! People would still be searching...

Ok...here goes. Just a disclaimer, this is info from Orange Co PSAP (911 call center) and I'm sure that their CAD is set up for their Policies and Protocols so my interpretation of it may not be 100% accurate.

One of the first things I noticed was the "Disposition of Call" was "NR" = "No Report"

The call was assigned to Unit 120 who has a badge number of 4783

Name and phone number of the caller are blacked out for release to the media.

ID of the call taker was 4438, the ID# of the person who dispatched the call to the car was 3250

TEXT:CALLER ADV HE FOUND A LARGE BAG IN "THE SWAMP AREA"BEHIND SCHOOL, REFUSED
TOGET CLOSER TO INVESTIGATE, NOI, NEG T56. ALSO GAVE CALLER TIP LINE AS WELL.

The above is kind of self explanitory, there is part of it that is blacked out. I'd be willing to bet that it's also the part that was edited out on the tape.
Don't know what "NOI" means to them, maybe "Nothing of Interest", "Neg T56" may mean "Negative 10-56" which can mean caller is not on scene.

Car was dispatched and car went enroute at 21:11:15
Officer was Elizabeth Collins, badge#4783

Car arrived on scene: 21:22:47

DIfferent dispatcher did a status check at 21:27:20. (ID#3250 To make sure the Officer is OK (standard procedure, 5 min status check)

Car called complete and cleared the scene at 21:29:39 with the following comment.

120 NR, (Car 120 No Report Generated) CANT ACCESS WOODS AT THIS TIME..TOLD COMPL(AINTANT) TO CALL BACK WHEN HE IS ABLE
TO,SHOW DEPUTIES WHERE IT IS..ALSO ADVISED TO CALL TIPLINE

Bolded black added by me. Hope this helps

Thanks, this is great. I have a question. Since the map cordinates are all three diffrent, does that mean the MR was giving different locations of where he said he saw the
remains? Thanks again

Thanks, this is great. I have a question. Since the map cordinates are all three diffrent, does that mean the MR was giving different locations of where he said he saw the
remains? Thanks again

The coordiantes being different have to do with the "Call Location" that the call taker entered.

For 8/11 they entered the call location as: 8701 Suburban

For 8/12 they entered the call location as: 9051 Suburban

For 8/13 they entered it as: Suburban/Hopespring.

Hope that answers your question.

Very interesting, Ecs!! No wonder he had to keep calling back!
The first dispatcher was looking in the phone book to try to figure out where "Good Homes" St. was.
She was clueless. RK, to me, seemed to know Suburban was the street but played dumb for some reason. RK got the address of the school (8701) from his GPS.

Thanks to KC, everything about this whole case seems questionable. She's a real piece of work.

The first dispatcher was looking in the phone book to try to figure out where "Good Homes" St. was.
She was clueless. RK, to me, seemed to know Suburban was the street but played dumb for some reason. RK got the address of the school (8701) from his GPS.

Thanks to KC, everything about this whole case seems questionable. She's a real piece of work.

He knew Suburban was the street and he looked up the location of the meter at the school but he didn't know the name of the Anthony's street nor did he know the name of the school because it was listed on his GPS. When the
911 dispatcher said Good Home, he agreed with her because he wasn't sure of the street. He knew that Chickasaw ran into it.
I don't think he played dumb. remember he had not been at the job very long. his companion had died the year before and he was new to the area.

The coordiantes being different have to do with the "Call Location" that the call taker entered.

For 8/11 they entered the call location as: 8701 Suburban

For 8/12 they entered the call location as: 9051 Suburban

For 8/13 they entered it as: Suburban/Hopespring.

Hope that answers your question.

"Call Location" meaning where the MR was when he called in?

For the record here,I am not accusing this man of having some sinister motive or taking him down with the likes of Kc..I am saying that his story has always bothered me and I explained why.It still does.I just feel the man WAS tipped off but by who?
And he wasn't alone when he was there at least not two times..because he says "WE".I'd just like to know who was with him and why if he were on duty?
I suppose in the grand scheme of things it may not matter unless it was one of the A's tipping him off..
My sentiments exactly!! I guess the description the first time he called as opposed to the following calls seemed to me that he knew something was out there but he wasn't sure what.

His description at first was a fallen tree, a long white board across the tree, something round and white under the tree and he added "I'm not saying it's Caylee". He also mentioned the area had been mowed but the weeds were still high...then later it was simply a bag that looked suspicious.

wrong! we will see in the next couple of months on why the MM was so persistent without seeing a body? I bet someone told him the body was there.

Yeah, but which who?

wrong! we will see in the next couple of months on why the MM was so persistent without seeing a body? I bet someone told him the body was there.

So many things here are making 1+1=50 plausible. :eek:

This doesn't belong in this thread but I've been posting here so thought I'd share. Has anyone seen this spock.com account?

http://www.spock.com/q/^casey-anthony^

If you click on where it says "in a relationship" it links to an actor on One Tree Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay