Meter Reader

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, really do not believe there is anything to the meter man. My reason being that my dad was a guy just like him. He would snoop around and if he thought something was there he would be persistent and not give up!

It is possible that someone did give him an idea which led him in the direction, but then WHO?!

I was wondering if he was on the side of the A's house reading the meter and overheard someone inside talking about where Caylee was.

That certainly would explain why he knew something was in that area but wasnt quite sure which bag to look for.

I just looked at the crime scene photos again. If that is indeed Caylee's book, it managed to stay a vibrant yellow and still appears to be flat and not waterlogged as you would think it would be after being under water for so long. The bag had to have had holes in it since bones were scattered.

I just looked at the crime scene photos again. If that is indeed Caylee's book, it managed to stay a vibrant yellow and still appears to be flat and not waterlogged as you would think it would be after being under water for so long. The bag had to have had holes in it since bones were scattered.

Can you give a link to the crime scene photos please?

Thank you very much.

I'm kinda sorry I asked. When I saw that book and remembered Caylee sitting and reading that book in her high chair it tore my heart out. :mad:

I know it's been asked here many times about how could a mother kill her child but really look at that video of her with her book and the video of her hugging her great grandpa it really, really, really drives that question home.

I don't have children but I would have taken a bullet to the head to protect that little girl. I can't imagine looking down at her little eyes frightened and asking why her mommy is doing this just before she died.

Sorry, I just had to get that out. I really hope we find out exactly what happened and why. Although the why will never, ever make any sense.

Found an old article in the Media thread regarding a search on Monday, August 11th and Tuesday August 12th by LE.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17169920/detail.html
POSTED: Tuesday, August 12, 2008
UPDATED: 8:04 am EDT August 13, 2008

2nd Search In 2 Days Called Off

For the second time in two days, Orange County sheriff's deputies and K-9 units performed a search for Caylee Anthony.

Orange County sheriff's deputies on Tuesday requested the assistance of Osceola County's K-9 unit and searched a wooded area near the home of Caylee's grandparents.

The search was called off and nothing was believed to have been found, Local 6 News reported.

On Monday, deputies searched a wooded area near Lee Vista Boulevard and Narcoossee Road.

Thank you very much.

I'm kinda sorry I asked. When I saw that book and remembered Caylee sitting and reading that book in her high chair it tore my heart out. :mad:

I know it's been asked here many times about how could a mother kill her child but really look at that video of her with her book and the video of her hugging her great grandpa it really, really, really drives that question home.

I don't have children but I would have taken a bullet to the head to protect that little girl. I can't imagine looking down at her little eyes frightened and asking why her mommy is doing this just before she died.

Sorry, I just had to get that out. I really hope we find out exactly what happened and why. Although the why will never, ever make any sense.

So sad to think about Caylee's final moments. Which I too have thought about. It makes you want to see justice prevail in this case.

I really, really do not believe there is anything to the meter man. My reason being that my dad was a guy just like him. He would snoop around and if he thought something was there he would be persistent and not give up!

It is possible that someone did give him an idea which led him in the direction, but then WHO?!

I agree, I still think Hinky but that because of the calls to 911. In the beginning of this case I hear or read something and it would keep me up all night. I think he know he was on to something and he could not get out of his head. and he prusue it. Good For him.

Found an old article in the Media thread regarding a search on Monday, August 11th and Tuesday August 12th by LE.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17169920/detail.html
POSTED: Tuesday, August 12, 2008
UPDATED: 8:04 am EDT August 13, 2008

2nd Search In 2 Days Called Off

For the second time in two days, Orange County sheriff's deputies and K-9 units performed a search for Caylee Anthony.

Orange County sheriff's deputies on Tuesday requested the assistance of Osceola County's K-9 unit and searched a wooded area near the home of Caylee's grandparents.

The search was called off and nothing was believed to have been found, Local 6 News reported.

On Monday, deputies searched a wooded area near Lee Vista Boulevard and Narcoossee Road.
Lee Vista and Narcoossee(sp) are in the other direction aren't they? I wish the article specified the area that was searched on Tuesday.

It could be he overheard something while reading meters.

It could be he was investigating a likely area for Casey to have dumped Caylee.

There are so many scenarios which could have taken place, but we have to understand that LE and the FBI know, have accepted it, and he has already been cleared of any wrongdoing.

The one thing I would like explained is why, with all the garbage that reportedly is scattered in the area, this one bag stood out as looking suspicious to RK. I don't think he's guilty of any wrong doing, I'm just curious about that.

Good question, I've wondered the same thing.
I have a long list of questions about this, combined with the alledged videotape of the area by the PI, who I believe LP said, had declared back in Aug. that Caylee was dead. It's all just too strange and coincidental for me to accept it at face value and declare the man a hero. He may not be involved with the crime at all... but I want to know how he found that bag and why he waited four months between the first calls and the last one, and who tipped him off.
Also... I recall LP telling NG to not be surprised if LE or FBI tells us they have a body.... a day or two before the remains were found. Lucky guess? I don't think so!! Either LP tipped the guy off himself or knows who did.
You know what would not surprise me one bit? If OCSO had been in possession of Caylee's remains since last Aug., and this was all arranged to give them an out. They tipped off the MR to go and discover the skull when he did, for some reason. Did anyone ever pay close attention to some of the news clips of these CSI folks? Some of them are smiling... chuckling, even, while sorting through the bones of a little girl!! And the MR was grinning during the press conference!! What is so danged funny about all of this? I find that VERY ODD!!
Sorry for the rant. But it just leaves me wondering.

You know what would not surprise me one bit? If OCSO had been in possession of Caylee's remains since last Aug., and this was all arranged to give them an out. They tipped off the MR to go and discover the skull when he did, for some reason. Did anyone ever pay close attention to some of the news clips of these CSI folks? Some of them are smiling... chuckling, even, while sorting through the bones of a little girl!! And the MR was grinning during the press conference!! What is so danged funny about all of this? I find that VERY ODD!!

*snipped.

You can't seriously believe that LE has had the remains since AUGUST can you?:eek::eek::eek:

How could the "bag" the MR saw in August, which he stated was a white bag, have been there for 4 months without LE or Eqqusearch seeing it? The remains were found in a black bag by the MR, not a white bag.

"Call Location" meaning where the MR was when he called in?

No, the location of the incident/place that the MR was calling about. It's not unusual, when you are talking about a general area, to enter a nearby intersection or the address of a nearby house/business to give reference.

I agree with you all- its a very confusing mess- I too am very confused about this meter man, the private investigators in between, LP's statements, the LE, the whole nine yards is a whirlwind that wont stop- but I do have a gut feeling the meter man may make a statement tomorrow or hold a press conf and tell us the whole story and hope I am right so we can maybe make better sense of what really went on-or it might confuse us even more- because we still dont have the other answers as to why they didnt find her before, or did they- very very baffling

If I were to ever defend the Anthony's about anything it would be the number of parasites that attached themselves to this family for disingenuous reasons. As to what role this meter reader will eventually be given, be it merely a guy who saw something and tried to get it looked at or whether there are "daisy chain" connections to every other sordid character in this case, I am sickened just a little to state that I will be front row, center, in watching it play out.

Water seeks its own level, Debs. (In reference to the parasites attaching themselves to the A fam)

I have a long list of questions about this, combined with the alledged videotape of the area by the PI, who I believe LP said, had declared back in Aug. that Caylee was dead. It's all just too strange and coincidental for me to accept it at face value and declare the man a hero. He may not be involved with the crime at all... but I want to know how he found that bag and why he waited four months between the first calls and the last one, and who tipped him off.
Also... I recall LP telling NG to not be surprised if LE or FBI tells us they have a body.... a day or two before the remains were found. Lucky guess? I don't think so!! Either LP tipped the guy off himself or knows who did.

I believe the MR was smiling because of all the cameras and Media. He appeared to me to be shy. Was he supposed to look, what, angry?
Give OCSO an out from what? How many leads did the OCSO have to follow up on? TM stopped the search where the remains were found because of the water. In the calls from MR when he called in August he even said that the area was a swamp. People that do work where there is a lot of pain, for instance, doctors and nurses joke a lot, it's a defenses mechanism. If they took in all the pain and suffering around them and didn't try to put up a sort of barrier between themselves and the pain it would kill them.It will all come out in the reports. ME knows approx. how long the remains were where they were found. TM said that the remains have been where they were found for a long time and hadn't been moved recently. I do not beleive that there is a conspiracy going on with OCSO, CSI, FBI about knowing the body was there nor anything else underhanded. The MR was the unfortunate person that found Caylee's remains. In my opinion if Caylee had been found by a child walking home from the school there would be people right now wondering what that child had to do with this case. Did the child spread the bones around etc.
There are some innocent people surrounding this case and IMO

okiedokietoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
I believe the MR was smiling because of all the cameras and Media. He appeared to me to be shy. Was he supposed to look, what, angry?

Give OCSO an out from what? How many leads did the OCSO have to follow up on? TM stopped the search where the remains were found because of the water. In the calls from MR when he called in August he even said that the area was a swamp. People that do work where there is a lot of pain, for instance, doctors and nurses joke a lot, it's a defenses mechanism. If they took in all the pain and suffering around them and didn't try to put up a sort of barrier between themselves and the pain it would kill them.It will all come out in the reports. ME knows approx. how long the remains were where they were found. TM said that the remains have been where they were found for a long time and hadn't been moved recently. I do not beleive that there is a conspiracy going on with OCSO, CSI, FBI about knowing the body was there nor anything else underhanded. The MR was the unfortunate person that foun walking home from the school there would be people right now wondering what that child had to do with this case. Did the child spread the bones around etc.
There are some innocent people surrounding this case and IMO

Follow the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members