Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just gets weirder for me he posted the update on his go fund me acct and he also had a page help find Jenny Chen from Seattle and in addition to help find Jenny. He also claims someone is reading his messages he sends to Jenny???

Sorry! (apologizing for my oops in advance)
Old Lurker, New Poster

It just gets weirder for me he posted the update on his go fund me acct and he also had a page help find Jenny Chen from Seattle and in addition to help find Jenny. He also claims someone is reading his messages he sends to Jenny???

Old Lurker, New Poster
Ok, Now it doesn't show that you have to go to the go fund me to read the update. I swear it did.

Old Lurker, New Poster

Old Lurker, New Poster

The help find jenny Seattle page was set up by someone that is not buying what hubby is selling. Hubby just posted for them to take the page down.

I think it would be a interesting page though since he still hasn't mentioned his mother in laws trip and how she is trying to find Jenny and how the Chinese Embassy is handling it with Jennys family.

Now he is taking photo ops during this supposed search while flying to Oaxaca with Corona executives.

Imo. He is taking litigation trips and is not searching under not 1 rock.

Jmo.

Doh! Ok further reading he claims to not be the owner of help find jenny Chen Seattle page.
Also, he claims he was in Mexico 3 days vs his postings which seemed to be only 1 day. Thinking he wanted his travel to be secretive...for safety reasons.

Old Lurker, New Poster

Hi Lisa,

The 'Help Find Jenny from Seattle' was set up recently by someone else who doesn't buy JR's story. It's not his page. I believe it is by someone who frequently comments on Jenny's FB page.

PS This is my first post - I joined because this story is so frustrating and I've followed it from the beginning.

Hi! I've been following along here since the beginning, but haven't been around much in the past few weeks. I completely agree with what you all have been saying the past few days. It was obvious that something was off with the husband and the whole situation from the beginning. I really hope it's a case that she used him to get to the US and she is now missing by choice. Unfortunately, I'm afraid her own inexperience and naivety caused her to do some pretty dumb things in Mexico that have caused her to disappear.

Why does JR need to spend money on a lawyer? Seems likely the lawyer is just taking advantage of his stupidity. IMO

ETA: Why does this thread title say "endangered American"??

O/T- Good to have you back!

Hi Lisa,

The 'Help Find Jenny from Seattle' was set up recently by someone else who doesn't buy JR's story. It's not his page. I believe it is by someone who frequently comments on Jenny's FB page.

PS This is my first post - I joined because this story is so frustrating and I've followed it from the beginning.

Welcome, SunnySeattle! Love your name!

Ok...the person that supposedly created the help find Jenny Chen from Seattle claims someone has been reading the personal message they have sent to Jenny.

Old Lurker, New Poster

Lol. He may have left quickly once he realized that the Mexican authorities suspect him of lying while besmirching their efforts.

Btw. Jenny mentioned possibly going back to her psychiatrist. Plus it's obvious that poor Jenny was off her meds. So I wonder if hubby took advantage of her mental/possibly bipolar condition and tricked her into thinking that she should travel alone to these places to face her fears (with the hopes of her getting killed or abducted while he has access to her banking accounts or something ).

Idk.

The only way I see him as having anything to do with her actual disappearance is if she never made it to Mexico in the first place. And I don't believe her spouse has the patience, ability, or temperament to pull that off. I am not quite sure anyone could pull that off. JMO.

The only way I see him as having anything to do with her actual disappearance is if she never made it to Mexico in the first place. And I don't believe her spouse has the patience, ability, or temperament to pull that off. I am not quite sure anyone could pull that off. JMO.

Agree. But most of these cases in the United States where hubby is miles away; You atleast have fbi doing phone pings to collaborate that hubby didn't fly or drive somewhere and then kill and then drive back. Jmo.

So we don't have that luxury in this case to actually know whether he did secretly go down there prior to the 15th and then come back.

We also don't know if he knew someone in Mexico and hired them to do this. Jmo.

Scott Peterson was fishing and Mark Sievers was states away. Atleast until the fbi or leo started investigating them and found out different things.

But in this case. No one can clear hubby because no one in the United States is trying to due to the circumstances in play. Jmo

Hi Lisa,

Welcome SS.

You are correct. That page is not his.

Welcome SS.

You are correct. That page is not his.
Yes, Thank You and Welcome Sunny Seattle I am a noob also. I swear he did change some postings on his help find Jenny page but I have been working in the front yard and it may have been the heat.

Old Lurker, New Poster

So he has a pi and a lawyer? Or was the pi dumped and lawyer hired??

Old Lurker, New Poster

Yes, Thank You and Welcome Sunny Seattle I am a noob also. I swear he did change some postings on his help find Jenny page but I have been working in the front yard and it may have been the heat.

Old Lurker, New Poster

Lisa, you are correct - he did respond directly on the new 'hfjcfs' page - I believe it was yesterday morning, but it was removed (IMO by JR himself). It was to the effect of 'shame on you' etc. but only two sentences, not the paragraph that was posted today. Edit: I think the new paragraph was a direct mail that the page manager posted on the new Help Find Jenny Chen from Seattle FB page.

Like so many have commented, he sure does rub you the wrong way - his tone, responses, deleting message, lack of honesty, funding page... all of it. I hope JC will be found safe.

Old Lurker, New Poster

No worries. JR is flying on planes and probably staying in decent hotels or living quarters. While having great lunches and dinners with lawyers and Corona executives.

He is searching all of the nice locations for Jenny. He has no time to question people in the slums.

I think Jenny family told LE that they do not trust him. He acts like he got a lawyer on Wednesday and then Corona is now willing to give him names on Thursday while they are all flying to Oaxaca.

He must have a great lawyer if the guy was just hired 20 hrs before the field trip to Oaxaca with Corona executives. Jmo.

I just clued the admin of the 'other' Find Jenny site about WS. Hoping she joins.

^^ This doesn't violate anything in the TOS, does it?

Do we know if JR and his PI team approached the transportation company first before his social media blitz against Grupo Modelo/Corona? I think I recall him stating that the trucking company was contracted. A lot of times, it is advisable to follow the chain of command before going straight to the top. Just wondering if all the negative attack against the parent company was even warranted. I hope so, otherwise precious time and cost could have been saved...

Glad to hear new voices to this thread! A special welcome to SunnySeattle for joining WS! We are glad you are here. :cheer:

So he has a pi and a lawyer? Or was the pi dumped and lawyer hired??

Old Lurker, New Poster

He has both. 1 is to look for his new witnesses that are willing to take a payout to say whatever he wants.

And the other is to eventually start the process of suing Corona for money as well as to represent JR if ever arrested by Mexican authorities in the future.

Lol. I'm just kidding. But it does seem plausible. I pay you to do all the searching. And I pay you to make sure we find Corona liable.

Btw. He does mention today that paying the police for information is definitely a course that he will consider if the media attention doesn't pan out anything. I'm serious.

this might have been discussed before but, here i go into the deep end...
any chances their marriage was an arragement? she pays him x amount of $$ to marry and as a way to get a green card
that could explain why they seem so detached from each other, to the point that she was willing to travel by herself

If that is the case, then why is he making all this effort to find her? If he has his money and she is gone, wouldn’t he be happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody