Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the events page Lilibet has linked, it is interesting that the English portion is not a direct translation of the Spanish portion. At the end of the English part it says: "He then hired a private investigator who has provided information that she was picked up by a corona truck driver. The truck driver’s testimony has been proven false by GPS data collected. The suspects also were polygraphed and were so nervous, that the test was inconclusive. One driver actually jumped out of his chair according to witnesses.
I truly believe that the suspect knows where my wife is, but the corrupt police just lying and making excuses, choosing cartel money versus doing their jobs."

Does anyone know what the testimony was that was proven false by the GPS data? Was it testimony by the truck driver that he was in a convoy with another Corona (Kugar) truck? We've only seen the one GPS log here, and I was unaware that it had proven the driver's testimony false.

Hi, everyone. Sad it has been nearly a year since Jenny was last seen or heard from.

I'm having a hard time posting these days due to my regular computer dying, so let's see if I can post what I wanted to say.

On the events page Lilibet has linked, it is interesting that the English portion is not a direct translation of the Spanish portion. At the end of the English part it says: "He then hired a private investigator who has provided information that she was picked up by a corona truck driver. The truck driver’s testimony has been proven false by GPS data collected. The suspects also were polygraphed and were so nervous, that the test was inconclusive. One driver actually jumped out of his chair according to witnesses.
I truly believe that the suspect knows where my wife is, but the corrupt police just lying and making excuses, choosing cartel money versus doing their jobs."

Another interesting page I came across while doing a Google re-searching on Jenny was one I don't recall seeing before. It may be written by a close friend of Jenny's, and the page includes screenshots of her last (We Chat? Just a guess) messaging between her and Jenny.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://mt.sohu.com/20160424/n445907736.shtml

Don't know if these can help, but thought I'd put these here, for possibilities to ponder.

:seeya: Welcome back slowpoke. And thanks for the great post. I had seen the events page during the last tweet storm. But I was so focused on the fact that the narrative switched from third person to first person that I missed some of the content. :doh: Had we ever heard from JR that the drivers were polygraphed?

The link you found by Jenny's friend is heart-wrenching. There were photos I hadn't ever seen. I tend to forget that Jenny had friends who care and loved her for her quirky personality.

Thanks so much for sharing. I hope your computer problems will be over soon. We need you!

Does anyone know what the testimony was that was proven false by the GPS data? Was it testimony by the truck driver that he was in a convoy with another Corona (Kugar) truck? We've only seen the one GPS log here, and I was unaware that it had proven the driver's testimony false.

I'm running off my sketchy memory, web, but I seem to remember that JR said that the GPS record proved that the driver was untruthful. At first I thought he meant that there were gaps. Of course we dissected the GPS back in September. My biggest question was why he gave out "family guys" GPS and not "single guy's". I'll look back when I have time. Someone else may know.

I'm running off my sketchy memory, web, but I seem to remember that JR said that the GPS record proved that the driver was untruthful. At first I thought he meant that there were gaps. Of course we dissected the GPS back in September. My biggest question was why he gave out "family guys" GPS and not "single guy's". I'll look back when I have time. Someone else may know.

I remember that as well, but think more than the GPS log gaps would be needed to discredit testimony. I feel certain we don't have those pieces of the puzzle. I remember JR stating that the driver he was focused on claimed to be in a convoy (with the other Corona driver?) and maybe the GPS log record of the other truck (the record we here have never seen) proved this to be untrue (when the two logs were compared). Just speculation on my part, because with what we have it is all I can do.

Maybe JR focused on 'family guy' because that truck is the one with the GPS log gap, when it rolled through Lagunas Crossing. Maybe the other truck's GPS log didn't have any gaps and didn't show any stops at Lagunas Crossing. More speculation.

Getting the detailed GPS data for that truck (if it still exists) would likely, at the least, show whether the GPS was disabled in the truck, or the log was doctored later. Either way, it would be important. Not speculation.

Hi, everyone. Sad it has been nearly a year since Jenny was last seen or heard from.

I'm having a hard time posting these days due to my regular computer dying, so let's see if I can post what I wanted to say.

Another interesting page I came across while doing a Google re-searching on Jenny was one I don't recall seeing before. It may be written by a close friend of Jenny's, and the page includes screenshots of her last (We Chat? Just a guess) messaging between her and Jenny.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://mt.sohu.com/20160424/n445907736.shtml

Don't know if these can help, but thought I'd put these here, for possibilities to ponder.

Wow Great find.

Now Jennys Gay statement is alarming. And that was at the last house she was at.

I feel sorry for her friend

Ever notice that there are no selfies? Always someone else is taking her picture?

Good observation.

Ever notice that there are no selfies? Always someone else is taking her picture?

She had a male friend in Mexico, I'm trying to find him again because there is a picture of her with him. But I believe he was the one who took the picture of her holding the "Oaxaca" sign with her thumb out.

If I remember correctly, I was surprised that JR didn't track him down.

I found it, this guy, who was he again?

Piden-localizar-a-Jenny-Chen-ciudadana-americana.jpg

http://oaxacadiaadia.com/2016/04/30/piden-localizar-a-jenny-chen-ciudadana-americana/

That is just one area of her trip. Did he travel with her, or spend time with her for more than just for this moment in time?

Rusty memory, but I believe he was someone she stayed with through airbnb. I wish we still had access to her FB page, but that's what I remember.

Rusty memory, but I believe he was someone she stayed with through airbnb. I wish we still had access to her FB page, but that's what I remember.

Correct. He was a host for that 1 stay.

Now quick question.

The screenshot that we just received of Jennys conversation with her Chinese longtime friend.

Do we know if the friend lives in China.

Because certain parts of China are 15hrs ahead of Mexico time.

So her screenshot may have showed that the messages between her and Jenny was on 4/11.

But it could have still been 4/10 in Mexico.

So maybe Jenny messaged her on the 10th and not the 11th China time.

Correct. He was a host for that 1 stay.

Now quick question.

The screenshot that we just received of Jennys conversation with her Chinese longtime friend.

Do we know if the friend lives in China.

Because certain parts of China are 15hrs ahead of Mexico time.

So her screenshot may have showed that the messages between her and Jenny was on 4/11.

But it could have still been 4/10 in Mexico.

So maybe Jenny messaged her on the 10th and not the 11th China time.
BBM

Brilliant Dex! I was under the impression her friend lives in China, so you may be right about the possible difference in dates. Oaxaca and Wenzhou are 13 hours difference, so at certain times of the day, the date could be different. I'm not sure if it makes a big difference in the timeline, but it reminds us to keep that difference in mind.

BBM

Brilliant Dex! I was under the impression her friend lives in China, so you may be right about the possible difference in dates. Oaxaca and Wenzhou are 13 hours difference, so at certain times of the day, the date could be different. I'm not sure if it makes a big difference in the timeline, but it reminds us to keep that difference in mind.

Agree. And I feel more sorry for Jennys personal friend than anyone else.

Because you can tell that her and Jenny was somewhat close by the ongoing texts that they shared during Jennys trip.

But I'm also mad that Jonathan hasn't shown us his simple text screenshots with Jenny. To prove the love blissed of .meeting in Cancun.

Jmo.

Btw. Since Jennys friend showed a screen shot of a text that was from the last time.

Can Jonathan atleast show us a screenshot as well where Jenny told him the plan of the meet up?

Because now I'm mad That Jonathan never showed a loving text of The meet up.

But her Chinese friend showed her last texts from Jenny. Jmo.

Anyone reading the Find Jenny page today? Johnathon (and friends) have linked the guys Facebook page that they believe to be responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member