Found Deceased Mexico - Kevin, 41, Amy, 38, Sterling, 12, & Adrianna Sharp, 7, Tulum, 15 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, is there maid service daily?

Yeah - just like a regular hotel. Lots of workers around too, taking care of the property. I just can't imagine what the motive would be.

Yeah - just like a regular hotel. Lots of workers around too, taking care of the property. I just can't imagine what the motive would be.

If they died the night of their check-in, I wonder why they were not found sooner.

<modsnip>

If you translate and read the article in Noti Tulum FB page it is mentioned , I don't want to say the word, but not in good shape
I am not talking of harm done to them, but the condition of the bodies

If you translate and read the article in Noti Tulum FB page it is mentioned , I don't want to say the word, but not in good shape
I am not talking of harm done to them, but the condition of the bodies

Is Noti Tulum a local Tulum news source? You can link their FB page here if it&#8217;s a news source.

So are the condos each individually owned and rented out by the owner and not a corporation or hotel chain?

ETA: Isn't a VRBO sorta like an AirBnB rental where there aren't maid services, you have to take care of yourself?

I remember 2 women dying at a resort from bug spray poisoning a few years back. Maybe this was the same. CO is from gas appliances; waterheater, furnace etc. IMO

The hotel and resort that was linked is different from the VRBO condos. Those are across the street. Unless they have an agreement with the resort, most VRBOs have a service that come in right before and after stays. That could be why they weren't found before.

If a body has been in heat for a week, it's not going to be pretty. I won't describe, but if it's something one wants to know you can google.

My prayers for their family and friends. What a heartbreaking end.

The hotel and resort that was linked is different from the VRBO condos. Those are across the street. Unless they have an agreement with the resort, most VRBOs have a service that come in right before and after stays. That could be why they weren't found before.

That makes perfect sense (IMO). Thank you, Kas.

That's what I'm thinking, if it's like an AirBnB, they rent for a specific time but there are no services, they have to fend for themselves while there. And have someone check the property when they leave to make sure there is no damage, and to get it ready for the next renters. To me, if there were maid services, the bodies would have been found long before they were. IMO

Creston police contacted the U.S. State Department and a welfare check was conducted at the condo the family was believed to be staying at.

Upon investigation, the bodies of 41-year-old Kevin Sharp, 38-year-old Amy Sharp, 12-year-old Sterling Sharp and 7-year-old Adrianna Sharp were discovered.

Creston police said autopsies are being performed in Mexico.

http://www.kaaltv.com/news/iowa-family-found-dead-in-mexico-latest-sharp-family/4838015/

I stayed here 3 years ago. Each building has 6 condos in it. We had maid service every day. We took hotel transport from the airport to the condo. It was about an hour ride (very populated) to the condo. I would not have felt safe driving my own vehicle through where we were. It was pretty populated and run down. Definitely not the “hotel zone”....

"On Wednesday at 7 p.m., Amy sent a text to our mom that said, 'We made it to our condo,'" Hoyt said. "That is the last communication she made. We got told last night Kevin sent a text to Travis Anderson around 5 p.m. Thursday and Travis responded around 11:30 and has not heard anything back."

http://www.crestonnews.com/2018/03/...ing-missing-creston-family-in-mexico/ayl5kny/

So the mom gets a text from the wife AS saying they "made it" but a Travis gets a text from KS saying what?

I stayed here 3 years ago. Each building has 6 condos in it. We had maid service every day. We took hotel transport from the airport to the condo. It was about an hour ride (very populated) to the condo. I would not have felt safe driving my own vehicle through where we were. It was pretty populated and run down. Definitely not the “hotel zone”....

Did you rent from a private owner or through the hotel/resort? It seems that the two different types of condos there are creating a lot of confusion.

Rented from the hotel. At the time there were timeshares being built but they were on the same property as the grand Bahia. It was a huge complex with three separate areas all with different names.

So the mom gets a test from the wife AS saying they "made it" but a Travis gets a text from KS saying what?

I don't think the content of the text from Kevin Sharp or the reply from Travis Anderson has been reported.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino
Back