MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once they showed a vaccine card with their real names they would have been stopped. There would have been boarder alerts for their names, vehicle, description. etc. There were FBI wanted posters already out.

US Marshals offer reward for info that leads to arrest of James, Jennifer Crumbley
I wonder if someone collected the "up to $10,000" reward offered by the US Marshalls Service. LE was tipped that Crumblys' vehicle was parked outside the abandoned commercial building in Detroit.

Last edited:
I am wondering what the C's knew and their attorney's knew about the charges and arraignment. To me if I were on the run I would have been much further than Detroit. I watched them both carefully, and James Crumbley seemed to be surprised by what the prosecutor was saying today, as if this was the first time he'd heard it. I don't think they watched the prosecutor's presser yesterday. It will be interesting to hear the rest of the story.

Yes, AND, this is the same man and woman who refused to take their child home based on his found drawings/writings. AND, the same woman who texted her kid that he needed to learn how not to get caught. Maybe they didn't watch the presser but they were clearly hiding in a locked room, she ran when someone saw her, and their lawyers say they were in constant contact. (Lawyer has privilege so we won't know what was communicated. ) I think these people have done the "I'm surprised." bit a lot. Hell, she texted her kid "don't do it." after the shooting occurred--- she knew it had happened so, why text it? To distance herself? To not be held liable? To get him to put the bullets back in the gun and reverse time travel? They had to know focus was on them. They refused to speak to police and lawyered up. The lawyers had to have communicated that to them. I think they are calculating. I think they were on the run but not smart enough to go farther away-- hiding in the city.

The poor parents of those beautiful children who were slaughtered in a moment.
The misdeeds of the parents of their killer sucked all the air out of the room and no one is focused on the real loss during the most difficult days of their life.
I hope the press can get on with honoring them now.
I just myself realized this during the arraignment. We’ve (the nation) spent the last two days focused on these ’es and not the victims. Adds insult to injury for the families and survivors, I would think.

Yes, AND, this is the same man and woman who refused to take their child home based on his found drawings/writings. AND, the same woman who texted her kid that he needed to learn how not to get caught. Maybe they didn't watch the presser but they were clearly hiding in a locked room, she ran when someone saw her, and their lawyers say they were in constant contact. (Lawyer has privilege so we won't know what was communicated. ) I think these people have done the "I'm surprised." bit a lot. Hell, she texted her kid "don't do it." after the shooting occurred--- she knew it had happened so, why text it? To distance herself? To not be held liable? To get him to put the bullets back in the gun and reverse time travel? They had to know focus was on them. They refused to speak to police and lawyered up. The lawyers had to have communicated that to them. I think they are calculating. I think they were on the run but not smart enough to go farther away-- hiding in the city.
I think the “don’t do it” text after the shootings was about suicide.

I wonder if someone collected the "up to $10,000" reward offered by the US Marshalls Service. LE was tipped that the vehicle was reported parked outside the abandoned commercial building in Detroit.

The business owner should get the reward.

Police: Parents of Oxford shooting suspect hid in Detroit warehouse amid manhunt

Police said a business owner called 911 to report the suspects’ vehicle -- a black 2021 Kia Seltos SUV with the Michigan license plate number DQG 5203 -- in his parking lot on Bellevue Street near Jefferson Avenue. Jennifer Crumbley was spotted near the vehicle by the business owner, police said.

Detroit police arrived at the scene between 10 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. and set up a perimeter and conducted surveillance, White said. Police say they were confident that the fugitive couple was in the building.

Authorities say the department activated a special response team that was able to enter the building and remove and arrest James and Jennifer Crumbley without incident.

They were reportedly hiding in one of the rooms inside the building.

According to Chief White, neither of the parents were armed when they were found by police. They did not resist arrest, but police say the couple was “very distressed” as they were walking out of the building.

The business owner should get the reward.

Police: Parents of Oxford shooting suspect hid in Detroit warehouse amid manhunt

Police said a business owner called 911 to report the suspects’ vehicle -- a black 2021 Kia Seltos SUV with the Michigan license plate number DQG 5203 -- in his parking lot on Bellevue Street near Jefferson Avenue. Jennifer Crumbley was spotted near the vehicle by the business owner, police said.

Detroit police arrived at the scene between 10 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. and set up a perimeter and conducted surveillance, White said. Police say they were confident that the fugitive couple was in the building.

Authorities say the department activated a special response team that was able to enter the building and remove and arrest James and Jennifer Crumbley without incident.

They were reportedly hiding in one of the rooms inside the building.

According to Chief White, neither of the parents were armed when they were found by police. They did not resist arrest, but police say the couple was “very distressed” as they were walking out of the building.
Agree. Seems their images were captured on surveillance cams as well.

I think the “don’t do it” text after the shootings was about suicide.

Could be. But, why would she text? Why not call? (Texting leaves a record of parental attempt to intervene.) He had not expressed suicidal ideation before. If I thought my baby was going to commit suicide, I would be calling. Maybe she did call but we don't seem to have that evidence of that yet. I think it was about optics. I don't trust these adults as far as I could throw them. This murdering kid could have had a chance to be interrupted, get mental health help and gone on to be a productive citizen. He was failed by these people and the school. I haven't seen much that is not self-serving that the parents have done.

There is some precedent here in an October 2020 conviction.
This child fired shots but didn’t kill anyone until he turned the gun on himself.

Mother of Indiana school shooter sentenced to probation

A Wayne County judge this past week accepted guilty pleas from Mary Ann York, 44, on four child neglect charges for not removing guns from her home after her son threatened to kill students and not making sure he received counseling and took medications for his mental health issues.

The judge sentenced York to 2½ years of probation that includes 60 hours of community service. Prosecutors dropped two other charges in the plea agreement.

York apologized during a court hearing, saying she wanted to work with children to spread mental health and suicide awareness, the Palladium-Item reported.

Last edited:

They were close, very close to going across the Detroit River into Windsor Canada but they knew they would be ID'd and so were stuck sitting in a warehouse near the Detroit River it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz