MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that the bail will be the full amount, no 10 percent allowed? Their attornies tried to convince the judge the Crumbleys were going to show up at 8:30 for their arraignment. Lol, yea, they were going to leave their empty warehouse and go straight to court without changing their clothes and getting pretty. How stupid to try to hide. They had to know that they probably could have gotten lower bail if they would have just did what they were supposed to do.

Is it true that the bail will be the full amount, no 10 percent allowed? Their attornies tried to convince the judge the Crumbleys were going to show up at 8:30 for their arraignment. Lol, yea, they were going to leave their empty warehouse and go straight to court without changing their clothes and getting pretty. How stupid to try to hide. They had to know that they probably could have gotten lower bail if they would have just did what they were supposed to do.
My guess is they were attempting to contact someone in Detrot to smuggle them across the river into Canada.

Last edited:
So it seems like their son, the killer, was the only child in the household.

Yes.

Michelle Cobb (ex wife) claims that while James Crumbley was earning six figures, she had to fight for $67 a week child support for their son, Eli. “My son is 18 years old now,” she told Detroit’s WXYZ-TV. “And you know, I cried the moment he turned 18, because I thought all of this hell is over as far as dealing with my son’s father.”

The Florida woman also claimed James, 45, left their son, as well as a daughter he had with another woman in Florida, when he moved to Michigan with Jennifer.

Jennifer, meanwhile, made Eli’s life unbearable when he would visit. “Jennifer was a monster,” Cobb stated. “She could do no wrong and she was right about everything.”

Eli was last at their Michigan home when the pandemic started, she said. “The first thing that came to my mind when all of this happened was how thankful that I was that my son was not there.”

Ex claims Ethan Crumbley's father a deadbeat dad, calls mother a 'monster'

Sheriff Michael Bouchard of Oakland County MI was just interviewed live on MSNBC. The shooter and his parents are in his jail. Bouchard said the demeanor of all three is "sullen" and showing "no remorse".

This situation is highly unusual because of the parents. Usually parents of a young school shooter make statements that reflect at least some concern about the horror of the situation and remorse for what their child had done. These parents seem to be totally and absolutely without concern for the horror their son has caused others: they appear to lack empathy and concern and seem totally focused on THEMSELVES. You can almost see how this child turned into what he is.

Sheriff Michael Bouchard of Oakland County MI interview on MSNBC:
Regarding the parents alluding LE..." There may be something else forthcoming about someone assisting the parents in that location." (where parents were hiding in Detroit)

Curious to know how they were planning to get across the border. Sheriff stated it was less than a mile away. Were they planning to pay someone to smuggle them in a boat? Obviously they couldn't cross at a manned border. Did they think they could get ashore and just walk into the country? There's surveillance all along the border.

They were just sleeping in a Detroit commercial building because they were scared. They were going to turn themselves in at 8:30 this morning their lawyers said.
Who knows what a jury will decide for them but their concern that their son is going to be in prison for a long time does not appear to be their priority.
They probably would have gotten that $50,000-100,000 bail if they had not been so scared that they ran away.
Maybe someone will raise funds online for them.
lol

This situation is highly unusual because of the parents. Usually parents of a young school shooter make statements that reflect at least some concern about the horror of the situation and remorse for what their child had done. These parents seem to be totally and absolutely without concern for the horror their son has caused others: they appear to lack empathy and concern and seem totally focused on THEMSELVES. You can almost see how this child turned into what he is.
Based on what we know at this early stage, I think we know the direction this family will take: they are not to blame, everyone else is wrong, it's someone else's fault...blah, blah, blah.

Sheriff Michael Bouchard of Oakland County MI interview on MSNBC:
Regarding the parents alluding LE..." There may be something else forthcoming about someone assisting the parents in that location." (where parents were hiding in Detroit)

Letting them into the building.
91f5d710-05e9-478c-997c-73a945349713-CrumbleyArrest_120421_04_MW.jpg

The tip led officers to search through the Bellevue building, home to several businesses. Police could be seen outside the building and in SWAT gear outside a nearby home about 12:45 a.m. as other officers checked the area, combing nearby properties with flashlights.

The area on Detroit's near east side is peppered with light industrial buildings and is located a couple blocks north of the Detroit River, just west of Belle Isle.
14554160-bd79-435e-91b2-fdaaa98da04e-CrumbleyArrest_120421_01_MW.jpg

“The owner of the building arrived and saw the car in the back parking lot, knew it didn’t belong there, went to investigate,” McCabe told the Free Press.

More:Sheriff's Office blasts prosecutor for parents of Oxford shooting suspect being on the lam

The building’s owner immediately recognized the car from information put out by law enforcement, checked the license plate, which matched, and called 911.

James, Jennifer Crumbley arrested in Detroit after car found

Based on what we know at this early stage, I think we know the direction this family will take: they are not to blame, everyone else is wrong, it's someone else's fault...blah, blah, blah.

I would like to know what transpired during the meeting with Ethan, his parents, and school officials on the morning of the shooting. I suspect that the Crumbleys thought it was all a joke and that the school was overreacting.

Maybe it’s just me, but if I were a defense attorney and my clients were being hunted down by US Marshalls, I don’t think I’d admit to being so incompetent that I didn’t know they had an arraignment. On a flight, in court, late day filings.. whatever. That’s their JOB.

Late filing of a notice of appearance does make a small difference.

I would like to know what transpired during the meeting with Ethan, his parents, and school officials on the morning of the shooting. I suspect that the Crumbleys thought it was all a joke and that the school was overreacting.

Yes the C's thought the school was overreacting when the school wanted the C's to take their kid home. But nope, C's wanted him back in class pronto. Sent him to class without checking his backpack.

Checked for gun after the fact. At home, see gun missing and then the text "don't do it."

Throw away the key. There is no 10% on their half million bond. Good.

Michigan school shooting suspect's mother texted him, 'Don't do it,' prosecutors allege

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member