GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something/
Had the parents told the school counselors about the gun and it was found in EC's back pack the police would have been called and they would have confiscated the gun, besides EC being suspended/expelled/arrested.

Think the parents thought of this and were afraid of losing the gun for god knows how long?

I just thought of something/
Had the parents told the school counselors about the gun and it was found in EC's back pack the police would have been called and they would have confiscated the gun, besides EC being suspended/expelled/arrested.

Think the parents thought of this and were afraid of losing the gun for god knows how long?
I’m not sure the mother thought about anything other than herself and her self-interests. Being called to the school was inconvenient. Perhaps Ethan was an inconvenience in her life as well. She’s a despicable individual IMO.

I thought that you believe she must have pre-known exactly what he would do.

it's a foreseeable risk,
yes I do believe that JC and husband should have realised that there was a risk
( because of what they knew about his desperate state of mind and violent feelings)

I do not believe that JC & husband ought to have pre-known exactly how many deaths, the locations, how many injuries etc. They do not need to have a crystall ball or know the unknowable. They just have to have realised there was a risk that somebody could get hurt.

I am just at the start and I hope she is making this clear to the jury. It feels underwhelming to me, she is not great. Sorry
Numerous times JC told or texted people that she was
"afraid he"ll do something stupid"
"afraid he'll do something dumb"

Why & what?

I really don't understand this flight response being such a huge deal. They call it fight or flight for a reason. They keep saying it's consciousness of guilt. Of course she feels guilty...she's a mom of a kid that shot up a school. All parents of school shooters feel somewhat guilty. It does not mean they are legally guilty of gross negligence. Why were the attorney texts read in court today to J & J not DEMANDING they meet them ASAP somewhere in order to turn themselves in? It's like the attorneys were just saying stupid *advertiser censored* like, I'll call in 5 mins. This attorney did them no favors imo.

I really don't understand this flight response being such a huge deal. They call it fight or flight for a reason. They keep saying it's consciousness of guilt. Of course she feels guilty...she's a mom of a kid that shot up a school. All parents of school shooters feel somewhat guilty. It does not mean they are legally guilty of gross negligence. Why were the attorney texts read in court today to J & J not DEMANDING they meet them ASAP somewhere in order to turn themselves in? It's like the attorneys were just saying stupid *advertiser censored* like, I'll call in 5 mins. This attorney did them no favors imo.
The jury can use this
"consciousness of guilt"
as evidence against JC so that was a huge win for the prosecutors.

The jury can use this

as evidence against JC so that was a huge win for the prosecutors.
If I was a juror, I wouldn't give any weight to their late afternoon at the studio. Seriously. Their lawyer failed them. Sorry, I know that's not popular. They just had their kid shoot up a school, their home ransacked, hand-cuffed and detained, and had death threats on SM. Regardless of how they both are useless parents, that level of stress is mind-boggling. And those messages from the lawyer to THEM should have directly told them what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214