MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so much unknown still.

What we do know:

Alexandra Nicole Brueger of Holly Township
She was 31 years old.
We know that she was a Registered Nurse and presently working at Providence Park Hospital in Novi.
She was fatally shot four times in the back during a daily jog/run of 10 miles on a dirt/gravel road named Fish Lake Road in Oakland County/Rose Township on Sat., July 30st 2016.
She was most likely wearing headphones during her jog/run.
911 call came in about 2:35 p.m.
Ally was an only child.
She was working on a master's degree in creative writing. Graduation would have been in the year 2017.
No suspect description but LE is looking for a sedan, white or light colored four-door that may have been acting suspicious or traveling at a high rate of speed between 2 and 3 p.m.
Possible she knew her killer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My name is Weston Sutherland and I'm "the BF".... We actually had been dating for over 3 years and she moved in with me after about a year of dating. I have an apartment in Wixom right down the street from the hospital that both of us worked at and that's actually where we met each other.

Ally was the love of my life and my best friend! Both of us were full time students and neither of us had ever been in any trouble with the law. Neither of us had many friends, we weren't big partiers, and we had no interest in drugs or anything like that.
We spent most nights at the apartment just enjoying each other's company. She did the grocery shopping and I did the cooking. While I was making dinner, she was usually writing papers for class or watching Netflix on the couch. Every night we ate dinner in the living room so we could watch/play jeopardy together. Then, if neither of us had homework, we would usually watch our Netflix shows together and play scrabble. Everything came easy.... were best friends and madly in love!

Over time, getting married ASAP became one of her top priorities and we struggled to come to a compromise. She was already a nurse and I was still in nursing school. I was determined to wait until after graduation for marriage, she was determined not to wait any longer. We never had any bad or dramatic fights, neither of us are confrontational that way. We knew we wanted marriage, we just disagreed about the timing and I was just so stubborn.
Eventually she got tired of waiting and she decided to move back home with her mom in Holly. And we never really broke up... we were both really sad right after she moved back home. We eventually decided on a compromise... we would get engaged this Christmas and married after my graduation. She would stay with her mom until after the holidays, then we would go pick out a new apartment together. We still said I love you and talked every day, and she would come over a few nights a week. We had a good plan, we were deeply in love, life was good....

I know that none of you know me... and over the past few months I have becoming painfully aware that "The BF" is always the primary person of interest in a situation like this. Those first couple days hardly felt real... extensive police searches, extensive police questioning and interviews, handing over all my electronic devices, and then agreeing to a 6-hour polygraph.... All the while, trying to gain some kind of mental grasp on reality. In an instant, my entire world was turned upside down and thrown into complete chaos, sadness, depression.
Add to that: During Ally's funeral many of Ally's friends and family, unsure what to think at the time, deliberately ignored and avoided me. Ally's mom was the only one at the funeral that really knew me well enough to KNOW I would never have hurt Alex.

I get it... I completely understand why the BF is always the first person everyone assumes or at least wonders about when a beautiful and amazing woman's life is violently and senselessly ended like Ally's was...
So I get it, but all I want to say is... it hurts! It hurts to be looked at, or thought of, as someone who could even possibly do something that violently evil to anyone, let alone my little Ally! I need the police to find this monster. She really was an amazing woman and deserves Justice! And I need everyone to know, and not just 'know' but REALLY KNOW, that I would never of hurt her in any way and that loved Ally with all my heart!

My name is Weston Sutherland and I'm "the BF".... We actually had been dating for over 3 years and she moved in with me after about a year of dating. I have an apartment in Wixom right down the street from the hospital that both of us worked at and that's actually where we met each other.

Ally was the love of my life and my best friend! Both of us were full time students and neither of us had ever been in any trouble with the law. Neither of us had many friends, we weren't big partiers, and we had no interest in drugs or anything like that.
We spent most nights at the apartment just enjoying each other's company. She did the grocery shopping and I did the cooking. While I was making dinner, she was usually writing papers for class or watching Netflix on the couch. Every night we ate dinner in the living room so we could watch/play jeopardy together. Then, if neither of us had homework, we would usually watch our Netflix shows together and play scrabble. Everything came easy.... were best friends and madly in love!

Over time, getting married ASAP became one of her top priorities and we struggled to come to a compromise. She was already a nurse and I was still in nursing school. I was determined to wait until after graduation for marriage, she was determined not to wait any longer. We never had any bad or dramatic fights, neither of us are confrontational that way. We knew we wanted marriage, we just disagreed about the timing and I was just so stubborn.
Eventually she got tired of waiting and she decided to move back home with her mom in Holly. And we never really broke up... we were both really sad right after she moved back home. We eventually decided on a compromise... we would get engaged this Christmas and married after my graduation. She would stay with her mom until after the holidays, then we would go pick out a new apartment together. We still said I love you and talked every day, and she would come over a few nights a week. We had a good plan, we were deeply in love, life was good....

I know that none of you know me... and over the past few months I have becoming painfully aware that "The BF" is always the primary person of interest in a situation like this. Those first couple days hardly felt real... extensive police searches, extensive police questioning and interviews, handing over all my electronic devices, and then agreeing to a 6-hour polygraph.... All the while, trying to gain some kind of mental grasp on reality. In an instant, my entire world was turned upside down and thrown into complete chaos, sadness, depression.
Add to that: During Ally's funeral many of Ally's friends and family, unsure what to think at the time, deliberately ignored and avoided me. Ally's mom was the only one at the funeral that really knew me well enough to KNOW I would never have hurt Alex.

I get it... I completely understand why the BF is always the first person everyone assumes or at least wonders about when a beautiful and amazing woman's life is violently and senselessly ended like Ally's was...
So I get it, but all I want to say is... it hurts! It hurts to be looked at, or thought of, as someone who could even possibly do something that violently evil to anyone, let alone my little Ally! I need the police to find this monster. She really was an amazing woman and deserves Justice! And I need everyone to know, and not just 'know' but REALLY KNOW, that I would never of hurt her in any way and that loved Ally with all my heart!
Welcome Combatmedic2121 and thanks for sharing.

I believe you. Up to now you were just someone out there no one had heard from and I can understand you were in mourning also.

What are your thoughts on what happened to Ally? Do you think it was directed at her or her parents?

Thanks for joining WS, combatmedic2121. I'll echo what LisaWL7TR asked above, and add, Do you think Alexandra's murderer was known to her?

Thanks for joining WS, combatmedic2121. I'll echo what LisaWL7TR asked above, and add, Do you think Alexandra's murderer was known to her?
I guess since we may have new info I will hold off on my list of knowns for a little while.

My thoughts... honestly, it just doesn't make any sense at all and that's one of the reasons this has been so devastating and heartbreaking for everyone that knew her. I wish I could tell you guys a have some ideas or theories about what might have happened on that road that day, or about someone who she might have been having issues with, or who may have directed her murder at her parents and why.

Nurses can have some creepy patients.

I was in the hospital for 11 days a few months ago. I had a private room until day 9. Then I felt so bad for the nurses. My roommate was horrible for many various reasons. She got so mad she yelled all night and peed on the floor in the hall on purpose. She was moved to a private room because they felt bad for me. I felt bad for them! That patient is the type that might go after someone that didn't treat her well in the hospital.

My thoughts... honestly, it just doesn't make any sense at all and that's one of the reasons this has been so devastating and heartbreaking for everyone that knew her. I wish I could tell you guys a have some ideas or theories about what might have happened on that road that day, or about someone who she might have been having issues with, or who may have directed her murder at her parents and why.
I'm sorry, I forgot to send my condolences to you on my earlier welcome. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

So she had no enemies, no men she spoke of trying to hook up and she rejected after moving home?

I know anytime something tragic happens to someone all their friends and family say, "They were an amazing and kind person, they never had any enemies or got in any trouble at all"... but in Ally's case this really is true. She was quite and shy, only had a handful of very close friends. If she was having some kind of issues with someone she would have told us... either me, her mom, her girlfriends, she would have brought it up to one of us.

I was in the hospital for 11 days a few months ago. I had a private room until day 9. Then I felt so bad for the nurses. My roommate was horrible for many various reasons. She got so mad she yelled all night and peed on the floor in the hall on purpose. She was moved to a private room because they felt bad for me. I felt bad for them! That patient is the type that might go after someone that didn't treat her well in the hospital.
Yup. My ex- is a nurse and, while a striking majority of her patients are wonderful, it's that tiny portion who, for whatever reason, are not, that bothered me. (She just took that in stride.)

I know anytime something tragic happens to someone all their friends and family say, "They were an amazing and kind person, they never had any enemies or got in any trouble at all"... but in Ally's case this really is true. She was quite and shy, only had a handful of very close friends. If she was having some kind of issues with someone she would have told us... either me, her mom, her girlfriends, she would have brought it up to one of us.
That's why I go to the parents since she was an only child this being a way to hurt them?

ETAOr did she get anyone in trouble at work?

I taught English and creative writing for years plus, as I wrote above, my ex- is a nurse, so this case has a particular interest to me -- also an only child. So I responded to this tragedy strongly.

Welcome to WS, combatmedic2121. Please accept my condolences and support that I offer during this most sad and confusing time. It is good to have you here .... have you considered requesting approval to be a Verified Insider here? I do hope you are comfortable enough to continue posting with us. your thoughts will be very helpful. Please accept a hug of compassion for me to you ((((hug))))

Spellz

Welcome to WS, combatmedic2121. Please accept my condolences and support that I offer during this most sad and confusing time. It is good to have you here .... have you considered requesting approval to be a Verified Insider here? I do hope you are comfortable enough to continue posting with us. your thoughts will be very helpful. Please accept a hug of compassion for me to you ((((hug))))

Spellz
I think wfgodot helped put the being verified into motion so we could continue talking to him without he having to provide links. :)
It may take a little time so I will continue adding to my list of what is known about Ally via msm.

There is so much unknown still.

What we do know:

Alexandra Nicole Brueger of Holly Township
She was 31 years old.
She graduated with honors from Baker College.
We know that she was a Registered Nurse and presently working at Providence Park Hospital in Novi.
She was fatally shot four times in the back with a shotgun during a daily jog/run of 10 miles on a dirt/gravel road named Fish Lake Road in Oakland County/Rose Township on Sat., July 30st 2016.
She was most likely wearing headphones during her jog/run.
911 call came in about 2:35 p.m.
Ally was an only child.
She was working on a master's degree in creative writing. Graduation would have been in the year 2017.

No suspect description but LE is looking for a sedan, white or light colored four-door that may have been acting suspicious or traveling at a high rate of speed between 2 and 3 p.m.
Suspect was wearing sandals according to surveillance video that LE has.
Possible she knew her killer.

*One person was question but he claimed it was a false arrest.

Sorry, I can't link to the msm posted on here for the facts my phone needs a restart. All info was obtained from websleuths. I will include the links soon.

Thank you for joining Websleuths, Combatmedic2121. Welcome! But, I'm sorry for the circumstances that bring you here. My sincerest sympathies.

Thank you for sharing with us. It helps us not only to get to know you, but also to get to know Ally better.

Can you think of anything LE might have found at the scene to suggest Ally knew her attacker? TIA!

Deleted: I saw after I posted that you have already been invited to become a verified insider.

Combatmedic2121, does LE discuss the case with you, or has it? Also, Ally's mom and dad -- are they kept in the loop by LE?

I think wfgodot helped put the being verified into motion so we could continue talking to him without he having to provide links. :)
It may take a little time so I will continue adding to my list of what is known about Ally via msm.

Thank you. that would be great, and wfgodot is always in top of things. Special thanks, wfgodot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3