MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is a video from crime stoppers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNhWQIbVsww

Watching this tears me up. I cannot believe that Ally's father is involved in her murder as has been suggested. In my opinion, his emotions of sorrow are genuine. Also, Ally's mother is a strong woman. She would not cover up for anyone that would be involved in her daughter's murder.

Thank you for this; it was very emotional. I got the feeling Dad tries to stay :strong” in interviews, but his emotions and pain were more evident here. He was obviously hurting. Pretty hard to imagine he would harm his daughter after seeing this.

Honestly. I cannot imagine myself doing well on camera. Truly hoping for the break we need to come soon to solve this. :tears:

to shoot someone in the back ..... such a deliberate act of cruelty.

Thank you for this; it was very emotional. I got the feeling Dad tries to stay :strong” in interviews, but his emotions and pain were more evident here. He was obviously hurting. Pretty hard to imagine he would harm his daughter after seeing this.

Honestly. I cannot imagine myself doing well on camera. Truly hoping for the break we need to come soon to solve this. :tears:

to shoot someone in the back ..... such a deliberate act of cruelty.

Cruelty and cowardice.

Yes, only an abject coward would shoot an unarmed woman in the back. If they ever arrest the perp, he'll probably wet his pants.

Until we know for certain, I'm not 100% convinced that the perp is male.

Until we know for certain, I'm not 100% convinced that the perp is male.

Good point. A woman could just as easily have done this. Which brings me to a question that has never occurred to me before now: Has it ever been revealed what gauge of shotgun was used? 12ga? 20ga? Since a 12 gauge is the most common, I suppose I was assuming it was a 12 gauge all along.

The video of Franz being emotional while he reads a script written for him by Nikki. That’s not the Franz I’ve ever seen or heard of behind closed doors... and THAT is my point here.
Around the same time of this press conference, I also had Nikki privately telling that she’s upset about Franz’s carefree attitude over his daughters death when he’s at home. How Franz seemed not to care or even notice his daughter was gone... but yet when he’s in front of a camera with.a script he’s suddenly getting emotional? Sorry, but this simply doesn’t add up. I’ll say it again, the Nikki and Franz you see in the media is not, in any way, the Nikki and a Franz behind close doors.

The video of Franz being emotional while he reads a script written for him by Nikki. That’s not the Franz I’ve ever seen or heard of behind closed doors... and THAT is my point here.
Around the same time of this press conference, I also had Nikki privately telling that she’s upset about Franz’s carefree attitude over his daughters death when he’s at home. How Franz seemed not to care or even notice his daughter was gone... but yet when he’s in front of a camera with.a script he’s suddenly getting emotional? Sorry, but this simply doesn’t add up. I’ll say it again, the Nikki and Franz you see in the media is not, in any way, the Nikki and a Franz behind close doors.

Franz is a more reserved person, from what I have learned about him. Generally he may not show much emotions but at the press conference he can no longer repress his feelings. Regardless of who wrote his script, I am convinced his emotions are real. People may grieve in different ways after a loss like this and this explains the tension between the parents from Nikki's text message. Honestly, I don't think one should read too much into that one text message. I think it is easy to misjudge a person like Franz, because he is quite introverted (which I don't think is a typical "German" thing as some have suggested). How well do you know Franz?

Franz is a more reserved person, from what I have learned about him. Generally he may not show much emotions but at the press conference he can no longer repress his feelings. Regardless of who wrote his script, I am convinced his emotions are real. People may grieve in different ways after a loss like this and this explains the tension between the parents from Nikki's text message. Honestly, I don't think one should read too much into that one text message. I think it is easy to misjudge a person like Franz, because he is quite introverted (which I don't think is a typical "German" thing as some have suggested). How well do you know Franz?
I agree his emotions were definitely real. I'm sensing some deflection here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This thread is going to be quite interesting after an arrest is made. I think you know what I mean.

I don't know what you (and a few others) mean. Would you please elaborate a bit? TY

Parents grieve in different ways. My dad is in denial of my younger brother's death, and when he (very rarely) has feelings and sadness, they are often of the regrets and shame he feels that he couldn't change the outcome. My mom is a mess pretty regularly still. This is a year out from our loss. But, when something triggers, it's typically waterworks, regardless of who in the family it is. My point is that one minute we can be sobbing and the next we are carrying on our lives. Grief is strange that way.

It certainly will be!
What can you tell us about her jogging habits that may have made her an easy target??

Please hit reply to the post you are replying to, would make things easier.

Do you feel you're a bigger suspect than her parents at this point?

There’s nothing specific about her jogging habits that would have made her an easy target.
A bigger suspect than her parents?
No, absolutely not. I’m a suspect by default only. I was at home alone sleeping for my shift at the hospital that night. Therefore I can’t ever be completely “ruled out” technically. This is the ONLY reason I’m considered a suspect and I’ve been told this by investigators multiple times. There is ZERO evidence I had anything to do with Ally’s murder and I know investigators know that.
So a bigger suspect then her parents? No, not even close!

I beleive her parents are still suspects for very different reasons... I believe the shady and deceptive behavior, as well as some very odd behavior from Franz, has caught the eye of investigators. You noticed Nikki hasn’t said a word to the media recently, I don’t think this is just a coincidence. I think she dug herself into a pit of lies with her last couple interviews. I’m sure investigators had MANY questions for Nikki and Franz regarding things that were said in those interviews.

Anyone is free to say whatever they want about me. Accusing me of deflection doesn’t bother me or hurt my feelings in anyway. Just keep in mind, I have no incentive to come on this forum and deflect or mislead anyone. What would be the point?
im here to provide information on this case that you can’t get anywhere else and get feedback from forum members. You can take it or leave it, completely dismiss it if you want. Doesn’t bother me at all.

Anyone is free to say whatever they want about me. Accusing me of deflection doesn’t bother me or hurt my feelings in anyway. Just keep in mind, I have no incentive to come on this forum and deflect or mislead anyone. What would be the point?
im here to provide information on this case that you can’t get anywhere else and get feedback from forum members. You can take it or leave it, completely dismiss it if you want. Doesn’t bother me at all.

Thank you for saying this. My questions/concerns/ and posts are never meant to make you feel unwelcome. your perspectives are valuable to us in forming our own opinions. And one never knows what LE has that we aren’t privileged to. I know this has to be very difficult for you, but if we are looking to solve this, then it is important to have all sides to contemplate. Unfortunately, as you said, you will probsbly always be a “suspect” until this gets solved. Being able to share and go on with your life despite such a drawback is to be commended. Your day will come.

Do you have any idea as to why there seems to be a confusion over how many times Alexandra was shot?

It seems that for quite a while (even after the autopsy) it was being reported she had been shot four times, but in recent weeks, once.

This has been bothering me, and I would appreciate any perspective you may have.

Do you have any idea as to why there seems to be a confusion over how many times Alexandra was shot?

It seems that for quite a while (even after the autopsy) it was being reported she had been shot four times, but in recent weeks, once.

This has been bothering me, and I would appreciate any perspective you may have.

This is a great question. I hope Combatmedic weighs in.

By nature, we are a skeptical bunch around here. I think that grows with the amount of unbelievable things we read here on WS. So, I am glad that you don't take any of our thoughts personally. I'm sure you're as glad to have a forum to present this stuff to as we are to read your thoughts.
Hang in there with us, and know that our only wish is to bring justice to Alexandra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV