MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very interesting to read that, wasn't it IMHO? I learned a lot I did not know or was unsure of.

If our current suspect were to go to court, I would expect a lot of this thread will be considered "evidence". It sure makes me think twice about what I may say or post from now on. I hadn't thought about "conversation/PM" posts, but BDE may be right that they could also be used. Oy vey .. scary.

So any lies would be obvious to LE. This must also be obvious to the suspect as well. If he is confident about his posts, he should have no worries. For that reason alone seeing how this pans out will be very interesting. Presumably he has a lawyer or some legal advice and maybe that is another reason he has left here.
MOO

It was very interesting to read that, wasn't it IMHO? I learned a lot I did not know or was unsure of.

If our current suspect were to go to court, I would expect a lot of this thread will be considered "evidence". It sure makes me think twice about what I may say or post from now on. I hadn't thought about "conversation/PM" posts, but BDE may be right that they could also be used. Oy vey .. scary.

Indeed!

I’m afraid I don’t have the time to look into it right now, but I suspect this type of evidence can be used to obtain an arrest warrant as well.

This is an interesting topic, and I want to know more about it. I will try to research when I have a moment.

Those first couple days hardly felt real... extensive police searches, extensive police questioning and interviews, handing over all my electronic devices, and then agreeing to a 6-hour polygraph.... All the while, trying to gain some kind of mental grasp on reality. In an instant, my entire world was turned upside down and thrown into complete chaos, sadness, depression.

Thanks for posting this L. So he had to hand over his phone and other devices pretty promptly.
Wes did not have to hand other his electronic devices. He agreed to hand them over, just like he agreed to the polygraph.
He could have refused to hand over his electronic devices, but he didn't refuse. From what we know, LE did not have to get a search warrant to gain access to his home, car, or devices. Wes cooperated.

Reasons for clearing WS

Owns no gun
Fathers shotguns cleared
Tyre molds and vehicle don't match
No motive
Was at home asleep/on nights
Text phone history
Still a couple/amicable relationship
Attended July family gathering together
Doesn't own sandals
Poly inconclusive.
Visibly upset, distraught and griefstruck.
No arrest
No evidence
Wes has not been cleared, but here are reasons for not clearing him.
Is currently in possession of a gun according to his own statements (and had access to several by his own admission at the time of Ally's murder)
Father's shotguns cleared according to Wes only (the ones LE knows about and were given access to)
Tire molds and vehicle may not match Wes's car, but could match a rental, a friend's, or family member's that he had access to. Remains to be known.
Had many motives. Ally had broken up with him, was planning a trip to FL he may have known about, he could no longer control her, etc, etc.
Had no alibi - was supposedly at home asleep for his night shift, which was a sudden change in the work schedule.
They were no longer a couple, although were amicable (possibly due to convenience for work for Ally, or fear of Wes since she had to work with him)
Text phone history - Wes could have and likely deleted/altered text messages before showing them to police (which could account for them saying they knew he told lies)
Attended a family gathering together according to Wes only--not confirmed by anyone else, i.e. his family, Ally's family, etc. Could be another lie.
Possibly owns sandals and either ditched them or didn't turn them over. It's also possible that sandals and white vehicle are red herrings.
First poly was inconclusive, and failed the second poly.
Was never visibly upset, distraught, or grief struck that we know of. Appeared very angry and contemptuous in CWD interview.
No arrest as of yet, however no arrest does not mean no suspects, and Wes has been named a suspect and has not been cleared.
Evidence could be circumstantial and not physical, as we don't know what LE knows.

I'd also like to note that one of Wes's many posts claimed he did not need to have a lawyer because he was innocent (though it's likely because he can not afford one, as a lawyer would have advised him not to post anything publicly that can and will be used against him in court). I can't recall which post it was because there were so many of his, but I do remember reading him saying that.

We also know he didn't 'leave' here voluntarily, he was banned by Tricia (by having his membership revoked).

Last edited:
Wes did not have to hand other his electronic devices. He agreed to hand them over, just like he agreed to the polygraph.
He could have refused to hand over his electronic devices, but he didn't refuse. From what we know, LE did not have to get a search warrant to gain access to his home, car, or devices. Wes cooperated.

He says.

EDIT: And even if he did "agree," it doesn't tell us anything about his guilt or innocence, or what, if anything, LE found.

So any lies would be obvious to LE. This must also be obvious to the suspect as well. If he is confident about his posts, he should have no worries. For that reason alone seeing how this pans out will be very interesting. Presumably he has a lawyer or some legal advice and maybe that is another reason he has left here.
MOO

With all due respect, Wes did not "leave" here. His membership was revoked per Tricia:

Combatmedic2121's membership has been revoked.

Please remember Franz has been cleared and therefore is no longer allowed to be discussed as a suspect.

MOO
Reason Wes left here:
Per Tricia, Combatmedic2121's membership has been revoked.

Combatmedic2121's membership has been revoked.

MOO

Yes, it will be interesting. He seemed extremely confident about his posts, but he really should have hired and consulted an attorney before he took a polygraph and certainly before ever posting here. I sense that he was taking matters into his own hands without feeling the need for advice. The word “hubris” comes to mind.
Definition of HUBRIS

He apparently didn’t disappear from here because of legal advice, since Tricia said his membership was “revoked.” He can’t revoke his own membership. That would have been done by Tricia, since she has the power as owner.

Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Revoke definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

I don't understand what is "scary" about the fact that ""conversation/PM" posts" can be subpoenaed as "evidence". That fact doesn't scare me at all. I think this fact doesn't scare Wes.

I don't understand what is "scary" about the fact that ""conversation/PM" posts" can be subpoenaed as "evidence". That fact doesn't scare me at all. I think this fact doesn't scare Wes.

Uhhh ... would you really want to read about my health woes in detail? I think not. I would hope like crazy my personal (deeply personal) details never ended up in a courtroom for any reason. Yes, the thought is 'scary' to me .... but not as in afraid, more as 'embarrassing but true'. My statement had nothing to do with anyone but myself, so you took it as not the intended inflection/meaning. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Uhhh ... would you really want to read about my health woes in detail? I think not. I would hope like crazy my personal (deeply personal) details never ended up in a courtroom for any reason. Yes, the thought is 'scary' to me .... but not as in afraid, more as 'embarrassing but true'. My statement had nothing to do with anyone but myself, so you took it as not the intended inflection/meaning. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
Oh, ok. Your original post was mixed:
- about you - "It sure makes me think twice about what I may say or post from now on."
- and then a general comment that included the word "scary" - "I hadn't thought about "conversation/PM" posts, but BDE may be right that they could also be used. Oy vey .. scary."

Oh, ok. Your original post was mixed:
- about you - "It sure makes me think twice about what I may say or post from now on."
- and then a general comment that included the word "scary" - "I hadn't thought about "conversation/PM" posts, but BDE may be right that they could also be used. Oy vey .. scary."

It was ALL about me ... technically, if we are getting graded, I suppose those last two sentences could have been a new paragraph. :D But it was all in regards to what I read at the page: iWITNESS: The Admissibility of Social Media Evidence | Section of Litigation Thus, it was commenting on things I learned, not on anyone/anything in whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298