GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOD TV 8 is live with a reporter at the scene now. Lots of activity going on there. He confirmed there would be a press release later tonight.

Also showed James Dad talking at scene - very distraught.

I am just seeing a view of the skyline - maybe I don't have the right link. Where are you?

They are still saying they won't release his name -

Why didn't police go to this trailer day one? They knew this guy had been to her house that day according to James.

Why didn't police go to this trailer day one? They knew this guy had been to her house that day according to James.

I could be wrong Doc but I think it is a hunting cabin not his residence, but I could be wrong!

I kinda think because he is family. KWIM? Nothing strange about a family member stopping by.

Exactly - my question also. I wondered if the report from the neighbor saying he saw the cousin's truck came the day she went missing. Then James called his cousin and he admitted to being there. Why wasn't his place searched right away?

:eek::eek::eek:

OMG I can't believe what I'm what I'm waking up to, how awful!!

He is really not a cousin but a step brother. And his girlfriend had also been missing since Monday, but no one reported her. There will be a press release between 12-2am.

Step brother?? How is this?

Unless Jamie's dad hooked up with Junior's mom after he and Jamie's mom divorced......

Step brother?? How is this?

Unless Jamie's dad hooked up with Junior's mom after he and Jamie's mom divorced......
this would actually fit with addresses I found when looking up the who and the who...

Would someone local please share what the news is saying for those of us who don't have a stream? TIA

oh woah this is so insane and sick like a bad movie, they must have died in complete hell, don't even want to go there or think about it

They found a puddle of blood inside the door of the trailer and outside? When did he kill her?

For the 'how', I think he killed one and the other tried to get away. :(

As for 'why', I have a theory but I believe it will have to wait. Not sure how much we can speculate?

Very very sad... I keep thinking about those children.

For the 'how', I think he killed one and the other tried to get away. :(

As for 'why', I have a theory but I believe it will have to wait. Not sure how much we can speculate?

Very very sad... I keep thinking about those children.

I think you may be right that the other tried to get away.

He didn't even try to conceal it. This is just unbelievable.

I noticed on his facebook he added a few pictures yesterday, one of his boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!