GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Amy was having an affair with the cousin...and if she had 'run out for a quickie', she wouldn't have left her purse behind for her husband to get all worried when he saw it...IMO

Been reading for days and wanted to jump in also. I have a few questions myself.

1. I have tried to find the photos of his truck again, but I cant seem to locate them as they have taken several down and hidden his profile quite a bit after Thursday. After the initial break of Beebe's name I googled him and there were a few pictures of the truck with the plow, and him in the truck. If I remember right it had bucket seats, and was a Dodge Dakota? It would be pretty hard to fit 2 (even thin) girls in with bucket seats, not impossible, but I would think it would be much more noticeable and a lot of squeezing in would be required. Does anyone else remember those photos or have them saved?
2. Tonya admittingly has recently turned a new leaf. If I were trying to change my life around, I would probably try to get closer to the people I wanted to be more like. When I stopped smoking, I couldn't hang out with smokers anymore because of the struggle to want to smoke when other people lit up. I think the same would apply with all sorts of other habits she may or may not be trying to stay away from. If she was indeed trying to better herself (which most controlling men would not stand for) and started talking to Amy a lot more about doing right, don't you think that Amy would have also talked to James about this? Maybe that is why he freaked out so quickly. Maybe James knew the issues with Beebe and Tonya were growing and with Amy being so maternal, would try to help Tonya even if she feared Beebe. That maternal instinct is strong and could have clouded her --is this the smartest thing to do thoughts. This family was very close and spent a LOT of time together. Yet I thought I noticed a sort of shutdown when James did mention the truck being spotted at his house. Just a thought for the people who don't understand James being worried so quickly.
3. Timeline still blows me away. WHY did they not go to this mans house that Monday or Tuesday night? If they followed up on all of the other sightings they claimed, why did they not follow up on this one (regardless of how many people were seen in the truck) that just so happens to be the one that could have made a difference. Even if it was to ask him what he noticed when going to the house. Even if he wasn't an immediate suspect, he could have seen something more while being at the house like footprints, or tire tracks. I also think they are trying too hard to make us think that they were killed immediately. Could it be because the whole agency would look awful if Beebe had them in that trailer for a day or two and the police just missed putting the puzzle together fast enough? Isn't it a possibility that they were alive, and it wasn't until the phone call was made that Beebe realized there was an eye witness linking him he panicked and killed them at that time?

Sorry I went on so much there, but those are a few of my thoughts.

Another thought I had on why Amy would go with him. If Amy and Tonya had been talking recently about the growing relationship issues and add in Beebe's violent past, she would have feared for her friend being alone with him. I personally have had a friend with a violent boyfriend and my response was to want to help her and keep her safe. In my talks with her, I assured her that she wasn't alone, and I would be there for her if she needed to get away. I even went with this friend (I have a permit to carry) to retrieve belongings. I think that if Amy would have thought that a fight was going to break out between the two of them, I can totally reason with why she would go along. I would justify it by thinking most domestic violence would stay between the people who had so much anger towards each other. It wouldn't make sense that the abusive boyfriend would come after me, so I don't think I would fear for my own safety as much in that sort of situation. Sounds a little silly in retrospect, but it made sense to me at the time. As close as their families were, she has known this guy for 12+ years and I doubt she would have ever believed he would harm her knowing what her familly would do if they found out. I just don't see how she could have ever expected this outcome, and my guess is still whatever happened when the fight got out of hand, she was most certainly not expecting it.

I am leaning more towards Amy knowing her husband would come home during lunch and see she wasn't there and start looking for her. She knew her boys would be OK, because her husband would know she wasn't home. I don't think she was in a huge hurry to get out of there until she felt Tonya would be safe. I can see a 12 hour argument going on and Amy still thinking, my family will know to find me here and any minute they will walk through that door (which is the biggest part that still baffles me, why didn't anyone look for her there) and as more and more time went on, Beebe got more and more angry about the domestic argument that started it all to begin with. I can also see that if Amy had been talking to James about the issues between Tonya and Beebe, James could have thought that Amy went with Tonya somewhere safe to get her away and that she would still be walking through that door as soon as Tonya was safe. When 10:00 rolls around and they call Beebe and make the mistake of telling him someone witnessed him at the Henslee house... Beebe realizes police are now involved and starts thinking irrationally and possibly planning his escape. If there was any sort of -- you are in for it now Mr. girlfriend beater, they are going to lock you up forever thing going on, that would have also fueled the irrational thinking. If there were drugs or alcohol involved, that could have fueled the feeling that the only way out of this was to kill them both.

I have no actual basis for this theory, just trying to come up with the story that makes the most sense to me also. Except for the lack of searching this guys property, I don't think a premeditated killing makes fits.

One more thing, I was also able to look at Beebe's son's facebook pages before they hid his friends from the public. One of the sons had about 20 friends on his friends list and a good bit of them were the Henslee family most of whom had changed their profiles to Amy's picture. We know Beebe was on facebook because he had added pictures, so surely he must have seen the fact that his son is now looking at picture after picture of Amy missing, and that he is the reason for that. He has to know how much that is going to hurt his son also. I would be willing to bet that Beebe's sons also loved Amy very much! There was certainly not a lot of rational thinking going on this Monday/Tuesday by him.

Just started reading about this case.

Junior shows up at Amy's home - she leaves her purse behind and goes with him............ I'm thinking that for whatever reason he came to their house and she leaves with him is for something that she didn't think she would be gone for very long.

I strongly agree. Especially considering she gets a call from her husband at 10 am every weekday. If Junior told a slight truth (that he was there at 9-9:30 am) I find it very hard to believe Amy expected to be gone longer than a few minutes. Also, I think if it was something serious (like something was wrong with Tonya and Junior needed Amy's help) Amy would have called her husband. It just seems like something she would do considering how close they appeared to be. So what would be not so serious that would take only a few minutes of Amy's time? I can't come up with anything.

I also don't think he was running a meth lab. I imagine we would have heard something. There are a lot of supplies needed for that, it would have been obvious to LE when they went into the trailer.

I do not believe they were having an affair. Why get into his truck and drive back to his place? They could have had a quickie right there and that would be that.

Could it be as simple as Amy was having an affair with Junior? He picked her up for their usual whatever - they went back to that trailer - and the gf - maybe being suspicious for some time that Jr was having an affair - maybe followed him? Came back to their home and grabbed the shotgun and headed for the trailer?

If anyone thinks this is unreasonable ........please tell me.

I'm really at a loss for a motive.

I know we've heard 1 female in the truck with Jr and we've heard 2 in the truck with him. Not sure which is fact!

This scenario is what the locals say happened, lots of chatter about this

MOO but there's no way she would risk not picking up the 10 am call from husband. So theres no way (to me) that she would risk leaving the house. And like others have said, if they were having an affair and needed each other then it wouldve just happened there at the house. Much easier to explain the cousins truck at the house then it would be to explain why she was'nt home to answer the phone.

So sad for all the families.

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling this was not an affair. If the locals think it was then they would know more but I dunno, just don't buy it

MOO but there's no way she would risk not picking up the 10 am call from husband. So theres no way (to me) that she would risk leaving the house. And like others have said, if they were having an affair and needed each other then it wouldve just happened there at the house. Much easier to explain the cousins truck at the house then it would be to explain why she was'nt home to answer the phone.

So sad for all the families.

I totally understand your point - but it gives rise as to why Amy would leave her house with Jr without calling hub and telling him that Jr was there an she was leaving with him to do/help with ?????

Idk about anybody else but I'm quite curious about the pic where his hand was a little too friendly on her rearend something keeps bugging me about that maybe I'm crazy but a little too close for comfort especially for the kind of person he appears to be

Idk about anybody else but I'm quite curious about the pic where his hand was a little too friendly on her rearend something keeps bugging me about that maybe I'm crazy but a little too close for comfort especially for the kind of person he appears to be

I agree, and IMO it appears he was infatuated/obsessed in some way with her, wanting what he can't have

Something but she didn't look uncomfortable in pic with him especially his gropy hand. I'm just glad husband is cleared so those two boys didn't Lose both parents..still I cannot wait to see missing info and hopefully we will..seeing how both witnesses are in another place ...rip

I think she's comfortable because she knows him well, is at ease and hubby is nearby, she's not at all threatened. I have male friends who playfully get a little too close when my partner is with me, just joking around and because I know and trust them it's OK and he laughs it off. But then I don't know, it's a photo-wish we knew more!

I know you are right they say a photos worth 1000 words right .. Wish we knew hopefully the whole truth will come out

This is so sad

"Boyd said on Thursday that the disappearance was taking a toll on Amy Henslee's two sons.

"The oldest one, he will not open up to anyone about his feelings," she said. "He's really clammed up to the point where it is making him sick to his stomach. … The youngest one, Jonah, who's very happy-go-lucky, a lot like his mother, he will be fine for 10, 15, 20 minutes and very quickly he will turn and it turns into uncontrollable crying for his mother."

One of the sons turns 11 today."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-mom-amy-henslee-found-dead-suspect-junior/story?id=12792376&page=1

Another thought why were the 5 ft holes already dug out on property?

Poor boy it will be the worst bday of his life will he ever have a good one or always associate his bday with anniversary of moms passing I'm so sad this poor innocent child has to deal with this & his bro my thoughts and prayers are with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers