GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND the house looks right.... just like posted above.

All I can say is, it is a crying shame what has happened to that property since google last imaged it. SMH On the map for April's case this looks like a really nice little piece of property. It looks like a garbage dump in the search photos.

yes, the most recent RSO you posted definitely matches up with the address of the house currently being searched.

All I can say is, it is a crying shame what has happened to that property since google last imaged it. SMH On the map for April's case this looks like a really nice little piece of property. It looks like a garbage dump in the search photos.

I keep looking at the pictures and trying to imagine what circumstances in my life would result in me literally leaving piles of garbage all over the yard.

no no scanner for April is currently set for monitoring. We can ask for one of the scannerettes to do a rewind later

Wonder if the sketch was of the person seen on the motorcycle.

Wow! Great job on the sketch!

I can't take credit...it was posted on the Justice for April Millsap FB page by someone else. I was just struck by how close the sketch was!

Lovejac, I just realized you probably meant great job by the sketch artist and/or person giving description if this is the guy. LOL Sorry!

JBV (associated with property being searched and RSO) conviction was in 1995. That is 20 years ago. Either he has been acting out and not gotten caught or he had a long dry spell to end at murder.

Was someone saying there were other girls missing or assaulted? Teen girls in this guys age range of preference? It is hard for me to believe he just suddenly started acting up. KWIM?

Also LE says no sexual assault. So did he attempt and she faught back to hard so he killed her and bailed?

[h=3]Offense or Statutehttp://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/MI2001096/James-Bernard-Vancallis.html[/h]
Offense/Statute:750.520C1A - CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT - SECOND DEGREE (Person Under Thirteen)Date Convicted:18 September 1995Offense/Statute:750.520E1A-A - CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT - FOURTH DEGREE - VICTIM BETWEEN 13-16Date Convicted:18 September 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc