GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. I tried to drop the marker as close to that addy as possible but in the description link I was general "LE is searching in this area per this link" sort of thing. If you have a google account please feel free to add to the map or tweak it. I think it is set to collaborate.

Even on google maps it's kind of iffy--those houses are all on big parcels of land/spaced far apart. It's pretty hard to tell where it's pointing. And it looks like there's only seven or eight possible houses in between the two points anyway.

does that POI line up with the address being searched?

I don't know...but he looks so much like the sketch!!

suspect.jpg

I've found the house on google maps. Trying to figure out how to copy coordinates or a link.

Wow! Great job on the sketch!

I can't take credit...it was posted on the Justice for April Millsap FB page by someone else. I was just struck by how close the sketch was!

July 29, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Community mourns Armada teen amid search for her killer

Ursula Watson/The Detroit News

Armada— This quiet community continued Tuesday to mourn the loss of a teen whose body was found off a popular Macomb County recreational trail.

Sandi Pallas, an Armada Township resident, took time to drive over to a makeshift memorial that reads, “We will not live in fear,” placed not far from where April Millsap, 14, was found Thursday.

“If it was my daughter, I can’t believe the horror her mother is dealing with,” said Pallas, who has 13- and 21-year-old daughters. “My 13-year-old has been hysterical.”

Longtime township resident Todd Godin said the 23-mile Macomb Orchard Trail is cause for concern...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140729/METRO03/307290081#ixzz38ykZvGlR

I have moved the search marker closer to the house which appears to match those photos now being released. The house features a circular drive with certain trees within the circle and surrounding the house, it also features a distinct roofline. I used the photos to find the right house on my map.

Okay....here's another with a very close address! suspect2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member