GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:please: Praying for a major break in the case very soon. Justice for April!

“I can say that there is news and it will be released soon,” Debbie Shanta, friend of April’s mother, told The Armada Times on Wednesday. “That’s all I can say. It is good news.”

from OkieGranny's link
http://www.voicenews.com/articles/2014/07/30/news/doc53d94513c66b5876157427.txt

I am wondering if the inside of the house looks like the outside that could be a good or a bad thing. A hot mess is hard to search. But sloppy people tend to leave things laying around. Like clothes they wore when they murdered someone, etc.

I wonder how close local media cameras are able to be to the home that's being searched?

I wonder how close local media cameras are able to be to the home that's being searched?

I don't have the link handy, but one of the local affiliates had photos up that were from a chopper, and some that seemed to be on the ground with telephoto lenses. Meaning you could see the people going in and out of the house, vans unloading, even see some folks in bio suits on the other side of a glass door inside.

I saw one picture that looked like a sliding glass door. I could see a dining table and chairs and someone sitting in one of the chairs, he was wearing a white body suit with the white shoe booties. I'll try to find it again.

dang it I have to potty and the news is about to start

I am in a meeting, are they having a press release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932