GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. What?? The RSO's 30 year old son lives there also.....Both have been detained, but not arrested.

They neither one resembled the sketch, IMO.

Hmm, livestream says no arrests, but two men have been DETAINED. Did anyone else just hear that?

Also mentioning son and a father.

Apparently they were able to detain them upon finding "15 marijuana plants". Hmmm...

30 year old son no stranger to the law. 15 marijuana plants, father and son arrested for the pot. no charges about April yet. Family household members being separated to question separately. Neighbors recall a blue and white motorcycle. Always wore full face helmet (discussing the RSO's son)

This is all on the local 4 news live broadcast.

The search warrants were in relation to April's murder but no charges re that as yet.

Motorcycle is driven by the son, according to neighbors....

The home is approximately 20 minutes from where April was found.

updates will be happening throughout afternoon. and of course more at the 5 pm news.

remember how long that trail is? and how it runs through several towns along the way? It is prohibited to take motor vehicles down the paved trail.

What better way to deliver your illegal substances to others in the surrounding area than a dirt bike or motorcycle and using a bike trail as your means of avoiding driving with said product on city or county streets/roads?

Either the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and 30 yr old RSO's son is a perv with a taste for young teens whose attempts at rape were thwarted, or April witnessed someone doing something worth killing her to hide.

JMO based on what we have so far.

Wow. I wonder if JBV's son has the same last name? They said the son was no stranger to the law himself, but I want to look for myself.

Is it JDM? Why would April's FB page put up his info on their page? Makes me think they know it's him.

My mind is reeling

I heard them say arrested but only in relation to the marijuana. that was made very clear. That the warrants were in relation to April but arrests were in relation to the marijuana found while executing the searches.

I thought I heard "no arrests but two men detained". But I only got to listen to about three minutes of the feed while being distracted.

Maybe they said something more like "no arrests in April's murder".

Have to go check on Erica Lynn Parsons thread and then I'm probably offline for the night...here's hoping we get more info before the end of the day. Thanks for being around, you guys.

remember how long that trail is? and how it runs through several towns along the way? It is prohibited to take motor vehicles down the paved trail.

What better way to deliver your illegal substances to others in the surrounding area than a dirt bike or motorcycle and using a bike trail as your means of avoiding driving with said product on city or county streets/roads?

Either the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and 30 yr old RSO's son is a perv with a taste for young teens whose attempts at rape were thwarted, or April witnessed someone doing something worth killing her to hide.

JMO based on what we have so far.

Like she was killed because she saw something? :(

i think RSO JDM is mid 40s not 30 like the son of RSO JBV. I am thinking that JDM is completely unrelated and simply bears striking resemblance to the sketch.

But if the perp was the motorcycle rider and that rider wore a full face helmet, maybe someone he was meeting up with fits the sketch?

Hmmm

Look forward to more details as they are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari