GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes! That's the right dob, wow!

And I thought JDM looked similar. Boy was I wrong!

wink wink.

Pay a doctor $50 to write you a script that you need it for your back pain.

I don't need it but have no problem with others using medical marijuana. I think it won't be long before it's legal here for everyone.

I found the second page, NM Tracey :D

He uses another name on that one. His father's name. Interesting. I believe the B relation may be the wife or ex wife?

ETA nevermind saw photos. prolly mom

I see breaking and entering, failure to pay child support, counterfiet, larceny

I found the second page, NM Tracey :D

He uses another name on that one. His father's name. Interesting. I believe the B relation may be the wife or ex wife?

That's the impression I get as well. She mentions him looking like "his father" to someone in one of his pics.

Neighbor being interviewed about the blue and white motorcycle and rude neighbor.

Showing female mid 30s to 40 with dark longer hair on cell phone. say she is a resident in that house as well.

LE has not stated what led them to the address. LE was here staking out place last night and searching happened today. All press knows is that LE says it relates to the murder and that there will be no pressers til developments warrants it.

Discussing the pink ribbons all around town now. LE has told family not to speak about situation. The Millsaps appear not to know the occupants of the searched house.

Found the OTIS link that you folks are reviewing. Sure looks like the sketch. Hope this is the guy. :please:

The Millsaps appear not to know the occupants of the searched house.

If this turns out to be the killer(s), then it's unfortunate the family's comments about "April knew her killer" kept getting recycled. I know everyone has theories on every case, and especially since it involves their own family member, but I don't think it's helpful to circulate information in the media that isn't LE corroborated. I've come across the same thing reading about Faith Hedgepeth's case, where a family member said she's ruled out several POIs because she looked them in the face and she would just "know" if they were the killer. This kind of anecdotal stuff can really mislead the public when it comes to tips and information.

Let's hope in this case that it didn't seem to matter!

sometimes the younger of the two males goes by James sometimes Donald. Just FYI for searching social media and such

Btw I'm criticizing the media for reporting stuff like that, not the family members for having an opinion!

LOL I wasn't sure where those initials were coming from.

This is why I try not to sleuth at work. To much multitasking involved to stay focused. :D

This is why I try not to sleuth at work. To much multitasking involved to stay focused. :D

Shame on you! I would never do such a thing! (BRB, my boss just walked in.) :shame:

Btw I'm criticizing the media for reporting stuff like that, not the family members for having an opinion!

That the Millsaps don't know the people who live in the house being searched doesn't necessarily mean that April didn't know someone who lived there or recognized an individual along the path as she walked her dog. For example, I recognize people whom I see at the gym regularly but don't know their names or where they live. I could see them elsewhere and know that I see them at the gym even though I don't know their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loutrecygne7