GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY :waitasec:

Go read the comments under this article???? See the one about the alleged neighbor from 4 miles down the road? The poster with initials JK

He has gotten some bad (inaccurate info) or he knows something we don't! His comment says the first guy we were looking at the one initials JDM - this alleged neighbor claims that the RSO with initials JDM lives at the house searched with the marijuana arrests????????

I am totally turned around and confused now?

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/mac...n-state-police-raiding-home-outside-of-armada

ETA: what would be the odds of that being true??? I am talking about the original guy we looked at from the Justice FB page. The one who was a dead ringer for the sketch.

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/MI1997102/James-David-Mcdonald.html

That house is huge, so it's possible that multiple families/relatives live there even if they're not listed in phone books, etc.

keep me updated please on the newscast. Time to head home from work and I will be missing the latest. TIA!

Is it possible the social media commenter is repeating hearsay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keep me updated please on the newscast. Time to head home from work and I will be missing the latest. TIA!

Tlcya, I saw those comments earlier, but I think he was sleuthing just like us and jumped the gun.

Is it possible the social media commenter is repeating hearsay?

that is what I was wondering. Thinking maybe he read it here or on FB about the one RSO and then said he knew that guy lived at the search address. Either that or the original RSO we discussed is somehow also associated with that property

Well, hopefully there isn't any vigilante violence against persons not involved. (I know a lot of people feel any RSO is fair game but I prefer to see the law take its course.)

That house is huge, so it's possible that multiple families/relatives live there even if they're not listed in phone books, etc.

There are two sons of JBV - JDV & DEV. It's confusing because JBV and JDV have same first (J) name, while JDV and DEV have same "D" name. JDV is 32 and DEV is about 29.

Thank you nerpdog! I thought I was losing it. The two brothers resemble one another and their father pretty closely.

Explains the two FB pages. Have the suspect names been released in press yet? The son that is 30 is the one arrested along with the senior JBV if I remember the newscast earlier this afternoon.

DH is home now, so I'm going to spend some quality time with him, have dinner, etc. I will probably stay up to watch 11:00 news and hope that there are further updates as the evening progresses. Thoughts and prayers for April's family, friends, and the Armada community.

OKAY :waitasec:

Go read the comments under this article???? See the one about the alleged neighbor from 4 miles down the road? The poster with initials JK

He has gotten some bad (inaccurate info) or he knows something we don't! His comment says the first guy we were looking at the one initials JDM - this alleged neighbor claims that the RSO with initials JDM lives at the house searched with the marijuana arrests????????

I am totally turned around and confused now?

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/mac...n-state-police-raiding-home-outside-of-armada

ETA: what would be the odds of that being true??? I am talking about the original guy we looked at from the Justice FB page. The one who was a dead ringer for the sketch.

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/MI1997102/James-David-Mcdonald.html

:eek: What would be the odds of that?!

I'm trying to catch, I have watched the news reports, but just skimmed through the posts here.

2 County Courts can be checked, Macomb and St Clair County. Not sure what I can post or not so hope this was not to much.

Thank you nerpdog! I thought I was losing it. The two brothers resemble one another and their father pretty closely.

Explains the two FB pages. Have the suspect names been released in press yet? The son that is 30 is the one arrested along with the senior JBV if I remember the newscast earlier this afternoon.

Those names have not yet been released in the press. Another odd thing - according to the Wales Township property tax records, the Marquette Rd. residence is owned by GCP, who is currently married to the mother of JDV and DEV. This current wife of GCP (JDV and DEV's mother) is JBV's former wife.

Her initials are BP (current married name) and/or BV (name she uses on social media).

According to various public records searches, the following people live in the Marquette Rd. residence that was searched today: JBV, JDV, DEV, BP/BV, and GCP.

The RSO/dad whose initials are JBV is about 66 yo
Older son JDV is 32 yo
Younger son DEV is about 29 yo. The public records for this younger son list this address, but with "Apt. A".
BV/BP is about 56 yo
GCP is about 5y yo

I hope this helps when and if the stories start appearing in the media, comments, etc.

From what I found JBV has children with 2 people, married and divorced twice, 1 marriage no children, 1 with child/children with a support case. Another support case, nothing on a divorce.

Those names have not yet been released in the press. Another odd thing - according to the Wales Township property tax records, the Marquette Rd. residence is owned by GCP, who is currently married to the mother of JDV and DEV. This current wife of GCP (JDV and DEV's mother) is JBV's former wife.

Her initials are BP (current married name) and/or BV (name she uses on social media).

According to various public records searches, the following people live in the Marquette Rd. residence that was searched today: JBV, JDV, DEV, BP/BV, and GCP.

The RSO/dad whose initials are JBV is about 66 yo
Older son JDV is 32 yo
Younger son DEV is about 29 yo. The public records for this younger son list this address, but with "Apt. A".
BV/BP is about 56 yo
GCP is about 5y yo

I hope this helps when and if the stories start appearing in the media, comments, etc.

Great summary, nerpdog! Thank you so much!

welcome back gam :D I was thinking of you when all this started to break today. Glad to see you checking in.

I thought Nancy Grace might discuss this case tonight, but it wasn't teased at the beginning of her show this hour.

Repeating what I posted earlier: The homestead that was searched is enormous. There could easily be multiple families, renters, squatters, etc. living there. Just sayin'...

Thanks, busy but I glued myself to the news, a relative lives near where they were arrested and posted it on FB, so I ran to the link she had and then turned on the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera