GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I wonder if JBV's son has the same last name? They said the son was no stranger to the law himself, but I want to look for myself.

Is it JDM? Why would April's FB page put up his info on their page? Makes me think they know it's him.

My mind is reeling

Lovejac, it was just a commenter on the page, not the page itself.

i think RSO JDM is mid 40s not 30 like the son of RSO JBV. I am thinking that JDM is completely unrelated and simply bears striking resemblance to the sketch.

But if the perp was the motorcycle rider and that rider wore a full face helmet, maybe someone he was meeting up with fits the sketch?

Hmmm

Look forward to more details as they are available.

Yep, you're right. JDM dob 8/4/1966

Off to sleuth JBV's last name. See if I can find anything.

GOOD job, LE!

I believe I found the son's FB but I'm guessing I can't give his name? I've been here for years but don't post that much, so.... anyone?

Marijuana isn't legal in Michigan (yet), but arrests/charges are often quickly dismissed. Detainment on the illegal substance will be enough to hold possible suspects for a while, but LE will need to move forward to keep these two in lockup.

if the FB being eyed features cats and mention of a female first initial B and sharing his last name who can be found at the searched address via white pages, then I assume he must have another. He has not updated the one I am eyeing since 2012

if the FB being eyed features cats and mention of a female first initial B and sharing his last name who can be found at the searched address via white pages, then I assume he must have another. He has not updated the one I am eyeing since 2012

I'm seeing a different one. Although there is a related B person on this one too. Appears to be the mother.

Hang in there - you are doing great Tracey4U, no names for now, just initials. Once we have more info and LE call them suspects or POIs THEN we can name and link to their social media.

I'm finding his initials to be JDV, with his first name being the same as his Dad's. I wish I could do a side by side of the son and the sketch...it's pretty striking using the OTIS pic.

dob 1/2/82 ??

Hang in there - you are doing great Tracey4U, no names for now, just initials. Once we have more info and LE call them suspects or POIs THEN we can name and link to their social media.

Gotcha. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member