Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Dandre. Jig's up, game over, just tell what you can tell and hope for a plea deal because if you try to ride this out, you're going to end up a lifetime resident of the MDOC.

Gahh...this is getting old! Doesn't LE have enough probable cause to arrest a single parent. I'm not just talking about D, but Deborah Bradley, or Sky's mom, or Lena Lunsford. In this case there's a reported hit, in baby Lisa's home there was a reported hit. My goodness, Julia B. walked away from her toddler (can anyone say child endangerement)?

Why have there been no arrests here? I'm either not getting it, or living in the twilight zone.

Are we to assume that a dead body just happened to be lying around and is no longer there? Will some defense attorney come out and say the smell is from a dirty diaper?

I'm just so mad I wanna spit. Where is the justice for baby B and all the other recently missing children.

I say arrest now; ask questions later. Who cares -- if it gets the child back or located somehow!!

MOO

Mel

Gahh...this is getting old! Doesn't LE have enough probable cause to arrest a single parent. I'm not just talking about D, but Deborah Bradley, or Sky's mom, or Lena Lunsford. In this case there's a reported hit, in baby Lisa's home there was a reported hit. My goodness, Julia B. walked away from her toddler (can anyone say child endangerement)?

Why have there been no arrests here? I'm either not getting it, or living in the twilight zone.

Are we to assume that a dead body just happened to be lying around and is no longer there? Will some defense attorney come out and say the smell is from a dirty diaper?

I'm just so mad I wanna spit. Where is the justice for baby B and all the other recently missing children.

I say arrest now; ask questions later. Who cares -- if it gets the child back or located somehow!!

MOO

Mel

You're too late Mel, the father's attorney already said that. He said it was just dirty diapers, no problem.

Thanks, fellow sleuthers!

It is "night night" time for me.

I pray michelle will be found soon!
:bedtime:

You're too late Mel, the father's attorney already said that. He said it was just dirty diapers, no problem.

Oh for F-Sake...I guess someone talked to Joe Tacopina then.....

I want them to take some of those doggies to a house with kids and see if they hit. Matter of fact, take a dirty diaper, rub it in the carpet, and see if a dog hits. I bet they don't.

GAHHHHHH!!!

MOO

Mel

I find myself wondering exactly what the 15 year old nephew saw the morning of the alleged carjacking. Did D'Andre take the other two year old child and cover her well enough and with a blanket to make it appear is if she was Bianca? Did D'Andre take a deceased Bianca and cover her making it appear as if she were asleep? It would be interesting to know if cadaver dogs hit in the car or not.

(Respectfully snipped)

What would be the reason to dress the smaller 2 year old and pass her off as the larger, taller Bianca? Would it be to make the teen think it is really Bianca?

So the 'stand-in' child's mother would know the truth (is the dead Bianca still in the house with that mother?), but the teen would be fooled. The teen is dropped off at school, then what? What happens to the other little girl when the car gets car-jacked. Two people saw D'Andre leave the car running and carrying only a gun. What happened to the little girl?

So D'Andre went to the college to make someone think he dropped Bianca there, but he really dropped her someplace else? So he is faking one crime to cover another crime?

Also, Canadian customs are very, very tough. You cannot get into Canada if you have had even a drunk driving ticket. If you are a felon, forget it.

Thanks, I'm just brain-storming and trying to picture every scenario. :seeya:

I find myself wondering exactly what the 15 year old nephew saw the morning of the alleged carjacking. Did D'Andre take the other two year old child and cover her well enough and with a blanket to make it appear is if she was Bianca? Did D'Andre take a deceased Bianca and cover her making it appear as if she were asleep? It would be interesting to know if cadaver dogs hit in the car or not.

(Respectfully snipped)

What would be the reason to dress the smaller 2 year old and pass her off as the larger, taller Bianca? Would it be to make the teen think it is really Bianca?

So the 'stand-in' child's mother would know the truth (is the dead Bianca still in the house with that mother?), but the teen would be fooled. The teen is dropped off at school, then what? What happens to the other little girl when the car gets car-jacked. Two people saw D'Andre leave the car running and carrying only a gun. What happened to the little girl?

So D'Andre went to the college to make someone think he dropped Bianca there, but he really dropped her someplace else? So he is faking one crime to cover another crime?

Also, Canadian customs are very, very tough. You cannot get into Canada if you have had even a drunk driving ticket. If you are a felon, forget it.

The purpose of putting the other 2 yr old in the car would have been to have the 15 yr old as a credible witness that Bianca was alive and in the car. Then after dropping the older ones off at their schools, he doubles back and drops the half sister off at the house, and then gets Bianca and disposes of her, then drops the car at the dump site.

(Respectfully snipped)

We have gone in and out of Canada many, many times and no one has ever checked our driving record or any other records. Sometimes they stop us and ask where we are coming from and where we are going and when we are coming back. They ask if the kids in the car are ours and when we say yes, they ask the kids if we are their parents. Other times, they just wave us through and don't stop us and ask us anything. One time my dog was standing up looking out the window and they never even asked for the dogs vet exam or rabies shot records. I was surprised. It depends which officer you get. Some are real careful to check everything and others just let you go through and check nothing. Sometimes its easier to get into Canada than to get back into the US. Usually if you say you are going from Michigan to New York, they just wave you on.

I hate that these dubious defense attorneys attempt to toss aside decades of the science of dog training anytime one of their clients is facing some ugly truths...

Do you have a link that Bianca's older 2 year old half sister is smaller than Bianca? All I've read in MSM is that Bianca is tall for her age and her 2 yr old half sister is a few months older than her. I recall reading that Bianca is taller than most 2 year olds, but no where have I seen it stated she is noticably taller than her half sister.

My thoughts were around DL leaving Bianca at the home on Mitchell while taking her slightly older (by a few mo's according to MSM) half sister along for the ride to drop nephew off at school. According to MSM this drop off at school occured at about 8:10am. I'm assuming of course the house on Mitchell is in the school district and close to the school nephew attends.

Then after DL drops nephew off, he returns to the house on Mitchell to drop off the half sister back off at the home on Mitchell and picking up a deceased Bianca, driving her to wherever he disposed of her.

At least that is a possibility I envision if the house on Mitchell and the school nephew attends are fairly close to each other.

Is customs involved with the extended drivers license? Or expansive drivers license someone mentioned above?

jmo

The purpose of putting the other 2 yr old in the car would have been to have the 15 yr old as a credible witness that Bianca was alive and in the car. Then after dropping the older ones off at their schools, he doubles back and drops the half sister off at the house, and then gets Bianca and disposes of her, then drops the car at the dump site.

We're on the same page. I replied before I read your reply.

ETA rather than quoting you again, katydid'

In addition to having the nephew as a 'credible witness' think back to the emphasis D'Andre put on Banika and Uncle OJ speaking with Bianca Thursday evening. It appears as though he went through great efforts to 'prove' Bianca was alive and well Thursday evening and Friday morning, by way of mentioning that phone call in one of his interviews and driving the nephew to school. I wonder if driving the nephew to school was something he did regularly or just something he happened to do that day? or the few days that week while Bianca was visiting.
hinky, hinky hinky!

Now I am really wondering of the current girlfriend and roommate are one in the same? Or if roommate is a 3rd adult and possibly the person who asked D'Andre to stop the corporal punishment. Hmm.

jmo

Now I am really wondering of the current girlfriend and roommate are one in the same? Or if roommate is a 3rd adult and possibly the person who asked D'Andre to stop the corporal punishment. Hmm.

jmo

..not according to the lawyer..g/f AND a room mate.

http://www.freep.com/article/20111207/N ... CFRONTPAGE
--dec.6/2011 media interview w/ d'andre and his lawyer---
22 minute version

--talking about the house, and how LE "kicked in the door" ( his lawyer says that was for the benefit of "you guys", the media. )

Lawyer—15:30--and his g/f that he lives with and his room mate, can’t even live there. This man has clothes there and other belongings that he can’t even access b/c he’s afraid for his own safety to go over there.

It looks like the two locations the cadaver dogs hit on refered to both the house on Mitchell and the Grand Marquis.

Cadaver dogs make positive hits in search for missing toddler Bianca Jones

<snip>

Sources tell us a dog signaled there was human decomposition on or near Bianca's car seat found in the Mercury Marquis where the missing girl's father, D'Andre Lane, says she was last seen alive.

<snip>

Cadaver dogs also indicated they picked up human remains last week during an FBI raid at Lane's home on Detroit's east side.

I'm pretty sure this is the video BDE was refering to watch for. (no working computer speakers here. so if there is any info not in msm print, please let those of us w/o speakers know, tia!)

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...be-found-alive/-/1719418/5367916/-/6scvrcz/-/

reporter--

--3 daysafter the report of the 'carjacking' media stayed across the street as LE backed an SUV into thedrive---brought out a highly trained cadaver dog that made positive hit in the home.

--at the end of video clip.

--d'andre had told investigators that "bianca may have bruising on her legs when found".

--d'andre told investigators that "bianca was sick the morning of the car jacking."

----bruising from the paddle used on her while he was ( "just a parent being a parent) ????

----sick that a.m. ( to explain why he took her out of the house pehaps wrapped in a blanket and into her carseat ??)

---someone NEEDS to come fwd and speak up for bianca..!!!!!

---or we'll be looking at another lawyered up/shut up---no body/no crime.

reporter--

--d'andre told investigators that "bianca was sick the morning of the car jacking."

That makes ANOTHER missing child that was "sick" the night before! WTH?

reporter--

--3 daysafter the report of the 'carjacking' media stayed across the street as LE backed an SUV into thedrive---brought out a highly trained cadaver dog that made positive hit in the home.

--d'andre had told investigators that "bianca may have bruising on her legs when found".

----bruising from the paddle used on her while he was ( "just a parent being a parent) ????

----sick that a.m. ( to explain why he took her out of the house pehaps wrapped in a blanket and into her carseat ??)

thank you lauriej. I miss whatever is in the video's unless someone listens and posts.

Sounds like more bits of truth coming from D'Andre. He had that OMGosh what have I done look on his face in those video's. As if he were shaking and crying because he knew Bianca was gone and he knew the reason for her demise. :furious:

A nobody murder charge will depend on what forensics are found in the home. I've mentioned it until WS'rs are probably sick of hearing it:

http://nobodycases.com/

jmo

reporter--

If Bianca was sick, why did he convince her mother to allow her to stay another month or through the month? Why was he getting clothing for her to stay and not just return a sick child to her mommy?

D'Andre's story isn't falling apart, it has already fallen apart.

We're on the same page. I replied before I read your reply.

ETA rather than quoting you again, katydid'

In addition to having the nephew as a 'credible witness' think back to the emphasis D'Andre put on Banika and Uncle OJ speaking with Bianca Thursday evening. It appears as though he went through great efforts to 'prove' Bianca was alive and well Thursday evening and Friday morning, by way of mentioning that phone call in one of his interviews and driving the nephew to school. I wonder if driving the nephew to school was something he did regularly or just something he happened to do that day? or the few days that week while Bianca was visiting.
hinky, hinky hinky!

jmo

I thought at first the woman/roommate were the same, too, but in an article posted on this site yesterday or the day before, DL's lawyer talks about DL being locked out of his house and that he has a roommate and that the roommate could not retrieve HIS belongings either. So it sounds to me like there was a third adult in the house, in addition to all the kids that were spending the night or visiting there.

reporter--

OMG, he is practically confessing. Why not just come out and say it!! Doesn't it seem odd to put a dead child in a car seat. I would think he would wrap her in a towel or something and put her on the floor or in the trunk. Maybe he hoped someone WOULD steal the car and be blamed for killing Bianca. What a nightmare this guy is. I wish he would confess so we can find out what really happened.

If Bianca was sick, why did he convince her mother to allow her to stay another month or through the month? Why was he getting clothing for her to stay and not just return a sick child to her mommy?

D'Andre's story isn't falling apart, it has already fallen apart.

Because poor B was covered in bruises. DL couldn't send the beaten child home to mom in that state so he asked for another month.
Sadly I think poor B then died of her injuries that night and he took her out in the car next morning to dispose of her..:furious:

I hope he doesn't get away with this!:furious:

MOO

Mel

Actually that is a good point. I would be really interested to see if a dog would "hit" in my house!
My DS who is now 19 suffered for years with horrific nosebleeds...His bed room and my downstairs bathroom have had quite a lot of his blood splashed around...especially the bathroom.
I have also had my DD vomit on the carpet a few times in her bedroom and the hallway. Of course I clean up but I do wonder sometimes if I would have a "hit" or not!...(yikes):waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper