GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His right hand waved. His left hand in pocket with gun. After he waves he keeps his right hand extended so that when he brings the gun out of his pocket he just meets it up with his right hand to steady it before firing?

How creepy he gave the familiar "hello" before killing Joseph and taking Brenna. Must have been so scary for her to go through :(

I totally need to see the vid. I'm lost.

And was his gun in his pocket or was he utilizing a holster/side arm on his left side with which he would reach to with his right hand to obtain the gun after waving? What caliber weapon was used? With a larger weapon I'd imagine it's holstered or tucked into his waist belt rather than in a pocket. IMHO. Moo

His right hand waved. His left hand in pocket with gun. After he waves he keeps his right hand extended so that when he brings the gun out of his pocket he just meets it up with his right hand to steady it before firing?

How creepy he gave the familiar "hello" before killing Joseph and taking Brenna. Must have been so scary for her to go through :(

I totally need to see the vid. I'm lost.

BBM

I don't think it happened that quick because the time stamp on the video shows the lady in red leaving 10 minutes AFTER he entered the store.

JMO

And was his gun in his pocket or was he utilizing a holster/side arm on his left side with which he would reach to with his right hand to obtain the gun after waving? What caliber weapon was used? With a larger weapon I'd imagine it's holstered or tucked into his waist belt rather than in a pocket. IMHO. Moo

I'm sure that's possible. As I said upthread, I've never had/handled a gun and don't know much about weapons. :blushing:

Here is my best shot at enlarging the photo to show the mustache and possible bandage.

picture.php

~

Could this be some type of a stun gun?

http://www.thehomesecuritysuperstor...able-stun-baton-rechargeable-sweb3000r-p=2758

Just brainstorming here off coldpizza's post, possible scenario (there are infinite possibilities, of course, but here's one, if one is to entertain the possibility that this was a specified hit on Joe and that is a stun gun):

Guy goes in with a stun gun to hold back any other employees or customers, but has the real gun in his left pocket specifically to kill Joe.

Maybe Brenna didn't go down easy (hence, the store in disarray), there was a huge struggle...he could've killed her there, but he didn't (needed a hostage)...

:banghead:

I'm sure that's possible. As I said upthread, I've never had/handled a gun and don't know much about weapons. :blushing:

I've shot my fair share of guns.

I wonder what kind of shell casings were found at the scene.

I went back to the video and from the "wave" it looks like nothing is in his hand. Bandaid or tape to avoid leaving finger prints?

So, suspect enters at 19:26:53
Lady in Red exits at 19:36:44

Is it me, or does she possibly look hurried or flustered? (Hard to tell in a still shot, you know how funny photos can be sometimes).

Maybe she was hiding (Why didn't she call 911? Did the suspect threaten her? Did she get stunned?)

If she was there, she would have HAD to have seen or heard something, either during or after the fact.

I wonder what the deal is.

I went back to the video and from the "wave" it looks like nothing is in his hand. Bandaid or tape to avoid leaving finger prints?

You're right, I think.

Sorry if I got way derailed!

Just brainstorming here off coldpizza's post, possible scenario (there are infinite possibilities, of course, but here's one, if one is to entertain the possibility that this was a specified hit on Joe and that is a stun gun):

Guy goes in with a stun gun to hold back any other employees or customers, but has the real gun in his left pocket specifically to kill Joe.

Maybe Brenna didn't go down easy (hence, the store in disarray), there was a huge struggle...he could've killed her there, but he didn't (needed a hostage)...

:banghead:

So are we thinking maybe he used the stun gun to shock/incapacitate poor Brenna when he abducted her?

If so would this indicate a deliberate and planned abduction tactic and might lead us more toward the avenue of believing he planned to kidnap Brenna as well as shoot Joe?

I agree more with this. Just entertaining that theory above :).

Back on track ! Sorry. :)

I can't find the video :(

Update: Found it nm. Watching video now thank u bettiedavideyes!!!!! Duh to me!

I think iIm the one that derailed but it has been bugging me since yesterday. For the most part it's a moot point unless it would help identify the perp.

The bandaid theory is plausible.

Ciao, for now, while I get me some Christopher Meloni in the Martha Moxley movie on LMN.

:wave:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87
Back