GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She allowed her baby to be tortured.

I can't tell if this is from the other day, on NG? Mom is telling NG that Carnel was spanked because of not cleaning his room, as they were training him to be a "man"..NG looks about as stunned as I am...

Just heard this mom on NG - yes her 4 year-old son was complaining about the new step-dad, someone mom dated for 7 months and moved in the end of February or early March this year. She 'just thought' her 4 year-old didn't want to clean up his room etc and didn't think anything of it until now.

Another stupid woman putting her child second, now wanting everyone to agree with her 'poor me'. Imo.

I don't agree with her poor me.

I can't tell if this is from the other day, on NG? Mom is telling NG that Carnel was spanked because of not cleaning his room, as they were training him to be a "man"..NG looks about as stunned as I am...

I turned it on for a few minutes and turned it off again. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Yes, I was just as stunned as you and Nancy. The guy left bruises on little Carnel and mom did nothing. Carnel even told mom that bf was mean.

Sorry the only victim here, imo, is this little boy who was beaten and brutally murdererd and nobody was there to protect him from this monster.

I'm very angry.

I'm listening and I am flabbergasted at what Jaime is saying. I don't think she has a clue as to what was going on. There's more we know than she is saying here.

I could get a 4-year old to play a game to put toys away (sometimes), but would never expect them to understand the way to "clean" a room, much less punish him or her.

I don't think she "gets" it all.

Is "Mom" talking today, to NG, or was this from Wednesday when she did a phone- in? It is very confusing...I hate to think she is actually doing this today.

It is apparent that she was very well aware of BF's abuse of Carnel. I do hope she is charged.

I am sorry-but she did not care about her son-she only cared about a new b/f. her cousin was the former chief of the tribe-he would have helped both of them if she went and told him what AB was doing-but she chose not to..she has no excuses that I will believe-none!!I also believe she should be charged!

If Jamie is mom, yeah she so lacks a clue.

I feel so terrible for the 4 year-old, I have no sympathy for mom.

BF had felony assault charges/convictions mom knew about - but she thought he loved her.

Gag.

http://http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/family-body-of-missing-4-year-old-boy-is-found-buried-at-his-house-in-central-michigan/2012/06/28/gJQA1c959V_story.html
Man charged with assault of 4-year-old boy who was found dead on mid-Michigan reservation

According to the criminal complaint, Carnel’s mother told investigators that in late May or early June, she saw her son with a bruised and swollen face as well as a cut lip. She told authorities that her son said he was struck by Bennett.

A few days later, according to the complaint, she told authorities she saw Bennett pick up her son by the neck and drop him before dragging him into a room by his foot.

I'm just sick. Any sympathy I had for JC has went out the window. She is as complicit in this child's death as the monster she brought into her home. She knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that her baby was being abused and she didn't care enough to stop it. I don't care how young she was, how rough her life was or anything else. That precious little boy was better off in foster care because his mother failed him utterly and completely. I hope she pays for that just as severely as the monster she put first.

I'm just sick. Any sympathy I had for JC has went out the window. She is as complicit in this child's death as the monster she brought into her home. She knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that her baby was being abused and she didn't care enough to stop it. I don't care how young she was, how rough her life was or anything else. That precious little boy was better off in foster care because his mother failed him utterly and completely. I hope she pays for that just as severely as the monster she put first.

But, but, but this two time felon said that he LOVED her.............:banghead:

I'm listening and I am flabbergasted at what Jaime is saying. I don't think she has a clue as to what was going on. There's more we know than she is saying here.

I could get a 4-year old to play a game to put toys away (sometimes), but would never expect them to understand the way to "clean" a room, much less punish him or her.

I don't think she "gets" it all.

I have to disagree with you on this one. This "mother" witnessed on several occasions the abuse this heaped on this tiny little boy, her son. She just chose to keep her lover on hand in stead of protecting her own child. She needs to be charged right along with him.:banghead:

Just heard this mom on NG - yes her 4 year-old son was complaining about the new step-dad, someone mom dated for 7 months and moved in the end of February or early March this year. She 'just thought' her 4 year-old didn't want to clean up his room etc and didn't think anything of it until now.

Another stupid woman putting her child second, now wanting everyone to agree with her 'poor me'. Imo.

I don't agree with her poor me.

He's not a stepdad, he is a shackup.

I don't know that she could be held accountable according to section #9. This did not occur in her presence, she was at work. I'm sure LE already verified that she was in fact at work, the hours she said she was on June 21st.

As for section 5. Wouldn't numerous family members possibly be liable? AFAIK, JC and AB were not the only adults who lived in the home on Tomah, and not the only people over 18 involved in this childs life.

IDK. I'm waiting for more info from the coroner and the authorities.

What about the fact that she knowingly left this four year old boy in the "care" of someone she knew for a fact was abusing him?

I'm pretty sure that if I left my 4 yr. old grandson in a cage with a pit bull and he was killed, that I would be charged. KWIM?

I think NG is taped on Fridays. So sad. Poor little sweet baby.

I am so stunned! She was that clueless...that reckless, and yet she goes on tv with NG ( presumed yesterday, before the body was found) and states she knew he had been abused before, but thought nothing was wrong? Did she finish school herself? Something else is up. Can a woman be that dumb? This poor poor baby. And, where was the rest of her family? Did anyone else have a clue that she was shacked up with a felon who was babysitting her child while she worked? Who does this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108