DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im curious now that Dominck's law has passed whether JC will face charges:

http://www.dominickslaw.info/law.html

Specifically, section 9 that states:

Section 9:In the event that a minor is abused and or murdered in the presence of their biological, foster, step- and/or adopted parent, or legal guardian, and the parent or legal guardian is capable yet does nothing to protect the child from harm, said parent or legal guardian will automatically be convicted of the same charges as the perpetrator

or section 5:

Section 5:To expand mandatory reporting of child abuse to include all people over the age of 18 with reasonable cause. Failure to do so could result in misdemeanor charges punishable by fines up to $500, community service up to 100 hours and/or imprisonment for up to 1 year

I do not believe she was present when he was abused and/or murdered. She may have seen a bruise or two, but she is not culpable as a murderer or even negligence from what I've seen/read so far.

I just watched the last 10 minutes and the mother was on. She wasn't crying and was describing finding Carnel's wet shorts in the laundry room. I think this was taped before his body was found. JMO

I am so stunned! She was that clueless...that reckless, and yet she goes on tv with NG ( presumed yesterday, before the body was found) and states she knew he had been abused before, but thought nothing was wrong? Did she finish school herself? Something else is up. Can a woman be that dumb? This poor poor baby. And, where was the rest of her family? Did anyone else have a clue that she was shacked up with a felon who was babysitting her child while she worked? Who does this?

I have found over the years while following crimes against children that there are indeed many, many dumb women just like this one out there who hook up with a dangerous man and forget all of their motherly instincts and let the man get rid of their children. Unfortunately they usually go on, find another just like that man and produce more children who usually get abused.

I do not believe she was present when he was abused and/or murdered. She may have seen a bruise or two, but she is not culpable as a murderer or even negligence from what I've seen/read so far.

She did see part of it....that she admits to. Like her shackup picking the baby up by his neck, dropping him and dragging him to his room by his foot! That incident causes bruises. :banghead:

I hope the abuser rats her out.

http://www.thetimesherald.com/artic...sed-him?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s

A few days after that incident, another assault took place. This time, the mom witnessed it. She saw Bennett pick Carnel up by his neck, drop him, and then drag him by his right foot to his bedroom, which bruised his buttocks.

She has admitted to witnessing abuse by her lover and also acknowledged that she knew that he had left bruises on her son from beating him. She is not shocked or amazed at what has happened IMO.
http://http//www.washingtonpost.com...ral-michigan/2012/06/28/gJQA1c959V_story.html

I think NG is taped on Fridays. So sad. Poor little sweet baby.

Yep, they ran the show they taped for yesterday and pushed it back for today. NG always a step behind. Unbelieveable............:maddening: HLN should fix that. They only thing worse would Rita covering for her again. She is like nails across a chalkboard to me. Woman has some problems...and I'd rather hear NG than her...and that's saying something.

She did see part of it....that she admits to. Like her shackup picking the baby up by his neck, dropping him and dragging him to his room by his foot! That incident causes bruises. :banghead:

I hope the abuser rats her out.

I think that she needs to be charged as well, how do we know when he really died. It could very well be prior to her going to work. She is culpable, IMO. At the very least she should never produce a child ever again in her lifetime.

I just watched the last 10 minutes and the mother was on. She wasn't crying and was describing finding Carnel's wet shorts in the laundry room. I think this was taped before his body was found. JMO

JMO but of course she isn't crying, she is desperately trying to save her sorry butt.

I think that she needs to be charged as well, how do we know when he really died. It could very well be prior to her going to work. She is culpable, IMO. At the very least she should never produce a child ever again in her lifetime.

The construction workers heard loud arguing.....before she went to work, maybe? Poor little guy. I also have a 4 yr. old grandson.....

Didn't her ex Tribal Chief cousin say she had been warned about her feather faced lover?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-porch-charged-assault.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Bennett has a long history of trouble with the law, bouncing in and out of prison according to WOOD-TV. According to one woman who had previously lived with him, he once killed and burned her granddaughter’s dog. 'We slowly found out he wasn't a good person,' Violet Green who says she knew Bennett for five years told WOOD-TV.

http://www.thetimesherald.com/artic...sed-him?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s

Please explain how this isn't knowledge or negligence? I'm really having a problem understanding your post. Would appreciate any insight to help me out with this.

I've read all the posts here (or most of them) I may not have seen all the outside things. This is the second time you've asked me to explain my opinion, and honestly, it was based almost entirely on what I've read here. I absolutely could be wrong, but unless she was involved in the murder of her child (or the cover up) I don't believe she's responsible for it. We all have mistaken bad guys for good in our lives. Some of us pay a higher price.

The mother stated the bf wasn't working because he has 2 felonies under his belt and no one in the area will hire him. So....she lets him move in, supports him, satisfies him and in trade he provides abusive child care leading to the child being burned and buried ??
I probably won't live to see it, but, there will come a day that all children will be vaccinated against pregnancy or be rendered sterile until they are psychologically tested and pass. JMO

A bright little star was snuffed out by a man who belongs forever behind bars. He couldn't do anything right IF he tried to. Some people can never compute 0 + 0 = ZERO. :jail:

I have found over the years while following crimes against children that there are indeed many, many dumb women just like this one out there who hook up with a dangerous man and forget all of their motherly instincts and let the man get rid of their children. Unfortunately they usually go on, find another just like that man and produce more children who usually get abused.

Perpetuating the cycle . . . Get out & now!

I've read all the posts here (or most of them) I may not have seen all the outside things. This is the second time you've asked me to explain my opinion, and honestly, it was based almost entirely on what I've read here. I absolutely could be wrong, but unless she was involved in the murder of her child (or the cover up) I don't believe she's responsible for it. We all have mistaken bad guys for good in our lives. Some of us pay a higher price.

She KNEW that this felon was beating her 4 yr old son. She saw bruises, large ones, and she saw his swollen jaw and cut lip. She saw him being picked up by his neck, dragged down the hall by his foot. Her little boy even came to her and asked her for help because of the beatings. She saw this illegal behavior, perpetrated upon her innocent child, a few times, AND she was warned many times by family members and friends of the felon, about his abusive, dangerous behavior. And what was her response to all of this information---much seen by her own eyes?

She leaves her son alone at night with this violent felon. As someone said above, if this mom left her child alone in a room with a vicious dog, or a python, or with deadly drugs left out on the on the coffee table, and he died, she would be held culpable. Just sayin...

Also, she said on NG that ' WE are training him to clean his room, and to be a 'man.' So she decided that this violent, criminal was the best person to help her 'train' her son to be a man? And by including herself in the equation, and using the term we, that tells me that she was condoning the beatings.

I don't get them trying to get a four year old to "be a man." This is a child who was a toddler just two years ago.

Actually I just commented on your post once and asked for clarity one time, not twice. Fact is that she knowingly left her child in harms way, IMO and he died as a result. It is what it is.

I bet they are. They have painted JC as some poor victim all this time and now the truth is coming out. That page will be shut down by morning when they realize they can't delete comments fast enough to keep the masses in line. Carnel's uncle KC has been an amazing advocate for him but at some point he is going to have to accept that he can't seek justice for his nephew and protect JC at the same time. JC made her choice and that she didn't choose to stand for her precious little angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne