GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I read this as I called him, from home after she arrived home. She arrived home and called Carnel while looking for him around the house. She was surprised something was wrong, because all was fine before she left for work.....

Oh, and thanks for the link as to where it was stated he was watching TV in moms bedroom. I'm not a NG fan, so really don't pay attention to MSM from her show.

Respectfully, I do not think moms communication skills are very good. The way she phrases things could lead one to many different conclusions or interpretations.

back to trying to catch up.

But her entire quote was ' that was why I called him and then find out about everything that was going on.'

So she was talking about calling from work and hearing that Carnel was missing. imo

I agree that her communication skills are poor. But I still think that things were probably tense before she left for work. This very violent killing happened almost immediately, imo,

My apologies. I thought it was in reference to the poster asking for verification that KC was/is tribal police chief.

I don't think it was ever reported that KC was/is police chief, just tribal chief and people were getting the two confused.

Yes, upthread someone posted that KC stepped down from tribal chief to become police chief. Which is why I asked for a link indicating KC or any other member of the C family is the local chief of police.

Mod note: do NOT post rumors from facebook or other social media. If you post something it must be backed up with link.

:nurse:

But her entire quote was ' that was why I called him and then find out about everything that was going on.'

So she was talking about calling from work and hearing that Carnel was missing. imo

I agree that her communication skills are poor. But I still think that things were probably tense before she left for work. This very violent killing happened almost immediately, imo,

No, she did not call from work and find out he was missing while she was at work. At this point, that is considered rumor.

I called him, equals, I got home and called for him, called out for him kind of thing. Called for him, in a way someone might stand in their front yard and call out for their child to come home.

I agree the killing was very violent, if his remains were found burnt.

There is something in one of the MSM articles, which led me to believe the speculation that Carnel was dismembered might be accurate. I wish I saved it, but I think it was an mlive article which described partial remains being burnt. The way it was written made me question whether full remains were recovered or only partial remains were recovered. Am too tired to find it now, but the word partial or partially was in the sentence. I think it was an article where family described the remains being burnt.

It seems doubtful that he would have been able to or even wanted to, kill and dispose of a friend and their vehicle, successfully, at 16 yrs old. I think he was still practicing on dogs and cats at that age.

Auggie is thought to have been murdered by a group of people. A group of 16 year olds are definitely more than capable than killing and disposing of a person and vehicle! The group of kids AB hangs around and has always hung around are BAD KIDS. They have like "native gangs" here...very young ones. They have raped other kids at our local park...its just not pretty and I could easily believe he was apart of Auggies murder. The rumor is Auggie was cut up and burned...sound familiar? and that was the rumor long before AB killed Carnel.

Mod note: do NOT post rumors from facebook or other social media. If you post something it must be backed up with link.

:nurse:

Though some of the information I have posted has been via facebook it is reliable information! I have had KC and GL and JC and all of them as facebook friends for over a year...so I know they are their actual accounts, but MOST of my information is from talking to the actual people! I can't link that! (besides Jaimee I have not spoken to her)

and about TC using GL FB account, He didn't have a facebook, he stated that in a post and he told me he didn't create one because he wanted to get the word out to everyone. GL already had everyone he wanted to give information to as FB friends

No, she did not call from work and find out he was missing while she was at work. At this point, that is considered rumor.

I called him, equals, I got home and called for him, called out for him kind of thing. Called for him, in a way someone might stand in their front yard and call out for their child to come home.

I agree the killing was very violent, if his remains were found burnt.

There is something in one of the MSM articles, which led me to believe the speculation that Carnel was dismembered might be accurate. I wish I saved it, but I think it was an mlive article which described partial remains being burnt. The way it was written made me question whether full remains were recovered or only partial remains were recovered. Am too tired to find it now, but the word partial or partially was in the sentence. I think it was an article where family described the remains being burnt.

Again, from the NG transcript (sorry, she irks me, too, but a lot of new info came out during that interview). This quote was from a local Saginaw news reporter NG interviewed the night she interviewed JC:

She called her boyfriend to check on her kid. Her boyfriend says, He`s not here.

Auggie is thought to have been murdered by a group of people. A group of 16 year olds are definitely more than capable than killing and disposing of a person and vehicle! The group of kids AB hangs around and has always hung around are BAD KIDS. They have like "native gangs" here...very young ones. They have raped other kids at our local park...its just not pretty and I could easily believe he was apart of Auggies murder. The rumor is Auggie was cut up and burned...sound familiar? and that was the rumor long before AB killed Carnel.

Well keeping that in mind maybe they should start looking under the portches where Auggie went missing (or the portches of the involved individuals).

Well keeping that in mind maybe they should start looking under the portches where Auggie went missing (or the portches of the involved individuals).

You are so right! I really hope they look into that. Wouldn't that be insane if thats where he was all these years? I will call in a tip today when I get off of work...its probably something they already have heard but it doesn't hurt to reiterate!

Kevin Chamberlain — Jaimee's cousin, a family spokesman and the tribe's former chief — said Bennett had been in his cousin's life for about seven months. He said the family believed Bennett had a "troubled past" and that he came off as "a kind of wannabe ."

"We have no choice but to believe he had something to do with it," Kevin Chamberlain said of Carnel's death. "All eyes and arrows point right to him."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/29/boy-4-found-dead-under-home-on-mich-reservation/#ixzz1zlK3x1XY

The FBI could not be reached for comment and the Tribal Police Department declined comment.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2012/06/mothers_boyfriend_in_custody_i.html

“I think the first couple days we were concerned and didn’t understand the process, and also questioned how the Amber Alert system works,” said Kevin. “I have a much better understanding of that now and why one hasn’t been issued. Personally I’ve done some research, spoken to (Tribal Fire Chief) Fred Cantu and (Saginaw Chippewa Tribe Public Relations Manager) Frank Cloutier, and have a better understanding of the wealth of help, all the multiple agencies and the extent of help.”

http://www.sourcenewspapers.com/articles/2012/06/28/news/doc4febae7893ba1686078197.txt?viewmode=3

Why is it that to get a job you need a resume, education, background check etc etc but anyone who is able to may have a baby. There should be restrictions for that too. Parenting is not a job everyone is qualified for.

Why is it that to get a job you need a resume, education, background check etc etc but anyone who is able to may have a baby. There should be restrictions for that too. Parenting is not a job everyone is qualified for.

The government can't even figure out how to run the post office efficiently (as well as a host of other agencies) do you REALLY want them scrutinizing you and your home life?

I know what you are saying, but more government is rarely the answer, no matter what the question. (imo)

I'll take it further....single mums with LITTLE children...do not date anyone. You have a job to do. Your kids are way more important than your love life.

I had already started a thread on single moms...one of the posters over there may have already linked it here. Threads too long for me to look. BRB w link just in case they haven't. Sick of the excuses from single moms. Not victims if there were signs they ignored. Guilty!

On my phone on tapatalk so can't link it now, but the thread title is "signs sigle mothers need to be aware of..,," under the Crimes-Spotlight on Children forum" it was started a month ago when some of us reached our breaking point because of the stories like little Korralynn Fister and now Carnel. Enough is enough.

Again, from the NG transcript (sorry, she irks me, too, but a lot of new info came out during that interview). This quote was from a local Saginaw news reporter NG interviewed the night she interviewed JC:

If you are going to quote a source, you need to add the link to that source.

This is nothing more than gossip. What does Jaimee going tubing or to the movies have anything to do with this case?

Thanks for posting this Cubby. I cannot comprehend folks' apparent need to dissect and destroy people without evidence. Contempt prior to investigation.

This is nothing more than gossip. What does Jaimee going tubing or to the movies have anything to do with this case?

I thought people were looking for an insiders view of the case...sorry i'll stop posting the info i get.

Upon request from Chambers, Binder only considered offenses that Bennett was convicted of as an adult, which under Michigan law is considered age 17 or older.

Wininger said Bennett has had seven run-ins with police since age 17.

<modsnip>

He was arrested in April 2010 during a traffic stop while he was on probation for a family violence charge, Wininger said. During that traffic stop, he was in violation of his probation for riding in the car with his sister against the court's order.

Bennett fled and fought with police before being arrested on that occasion, Wininger said.

A urinalysis test revealed marijuana and synthetic marijuana in Bennett's system in January 2012 and again on April 2012, Wininger told the court.

He did not complete a court-ordered mental health assessment in 2012, Wininger said.

He served another 15 days after a probation violation in May 2012, Wininger said, and noted several other offenses Bennett had as a minor.

According to witness interviews, Bennett also assaulted animals on two occasions in the past, Wininger said, noting a possible correlation with abusing animals and abusing people.

<modsnip>

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2012/07/prosecutor_anthony_bennett_cha.html

Good article with more background and witness allegations that Jaime wa sabused by AB. True or not - I dunno - but the accusation is out there now.

Also of interest is the judge's comments on Jaime's choice of AB as a babysitter.

The boyfriend and I spent a while talking about Carnel this weekend. He usually does not like to hear about my interest in this, but he caught a glance of Carnel's pic and said "chiquita, if we were able to have a kid he would look like that". He was floored when I told him the story. :(

<modsnip>

Many of us are interested in what the locals have to say. Don't over react or take others posts too personally. Things get very emotional sometimes but don't let it get to you. We ALL react sensitively because we feel so strongly about little Carnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude