GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It honestly never occurred to me that a band member might be involved. But these kinds of questions (and the graffiti similarities) make you scratch your head and go hmmmmm... That would be such a betrayal. In every picture she just looks so happy, and sweet and trusting.

There's no reason to believe that, GigTu, let's wait to see where LE goes with this. I don't think there's been much suspicion of BM by LE so far, from what I know. Even if he were prone to do something like that, which I have no reason to believe he is, why would he do it as his own party? Others there may be?

There's no reason to believe that, GigTu, let's wait to see where LE goes with this. I don't think there's been much suspicion of BM so far, from what I know. Even if he were prone to do something like that, which I have no reason to believe he is, why would he do it as his own party? Others there may be?
Well, maybe not him specifically, but a roadie or other member.

So, they found an article of her clothing? Perhaps the leaf-covered top? They can probably match the fiber of the base fabric with fabric found in her house.

I really want to know about the tip that they received to go search that place.

A tipster has come forward and provided info that has led to this latest search, and the discovery of some clothing (?) of Chelsea's. So we can extrapolate and believe there are at least two people who have knowledge of this crime.

But my question is, how many more? Was this a gang of people from the party carrying out some sick sacrifice? We know according to LE that most at the party were in an altered state. If you listen to the lyrics of Pick Axe Preacher, it is promoting the underworld, death, violence.
Was this a group attack?
Chelsea's family has said multiple times that she did not date. It upsets me just typing this, but is it possible somebody could have done some sacrifice a virgin type ritual for Halloween night?

Not making any connections but recalling the 19 yo male from Flat Rock who was arrested (in January) for lying to police in Chelsea's case:

http://www.wxyz.com/news/two-charged-with-lying-to-police-in-case-of-missing-chelsea-bruck

ETA: FWIW one of his FB friends does resemble the 'sketch' :moo: :cow:
https://www.facebook.com/harlin.bird.5

WHERE IS CHELSEA BRUCK???

:candle:

Teach them...... I was thinking this all along. Why did they lie to police, and what about?
Also, the police would have had have to thought the lies were serious enough to make an arrest.

I thinking the perp in this case would have to have strong knowledge of this area. Ether by living there or having friends there.

Someone mentioned that this abandon building could have been used as a party spot for teenagers.

Teach them...... I was thinking this all along. Why did they lie to police, and what about?
Also, the police would have had have to thought the lies were serious enough to make an arrest.

I thinking the perp in this case would have to have strong knowledge of this area. Ether by living there or having friends there.

Someone mentioned that this abandon building could have been used as a party spot for teenagers.

One of the reports up thread quotes a woman who lives across the street from it and mentions the site to have been very overgrown. It's hard to guess at the conditions and what was done there and when, at a distance. I imagine people working in the area would be familiar with this place as well, besides those who live there. Who parks around there and when? Have there been other LE reports of anything in that area before?

BBM above...those two are both FB friends with the HOST of the BIG BASH FWIW.

And his "false statement" was about seeing TWO MEN force Chelsea into a car. He had said he tried to stop them or something like that...."to appear to be a hero". Often there is a little bit of truth in every lie. Maybe he did see her with two men being forced into a car and wished he had stopped them!

Just random thoughts & my opinion of course.

One of the reports up thread quotes a woman who lives across the street from it. I imagine people working in the area would be familiar with this place as well.

That true too , but I will have to go back and look at the photos again, but I thought I saw graffiti marks inside the building

And his "false statement" was about seeing TWO MEN force Chelsea into a car. He had said he tried to stop them or something like that...."to appear to be a hero". Often there is a little bit of truth in every lie. Maybe he did see her with two men being forced into a car and wished he had stopped them!

I'm sorry, is this a brain teaser ?

<modsnip>

Thank you, this link has updates too, for quotes, if needed.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/04...eak-in-case-of-woman-missing-since-halloween/

... "On April 6, 2015, Detectives continued searching the site for additional clues and evidence.&#8221;

Helicopter, K9 search for Chelsea Bruck in Flat Rock
22-year-old woman missing since October 2014

Nick Monacelli, Local 4 Reporter, Apr 6, '15, 5:23:48 pm edt

[...]

&#8220;We were afraid they would stop looking months ago,&#8221; Kassie said. &#8220;So actually the fact that we&#8217;re at 5 ½ months and still having these searches and (they&#8217;re) going on leads, it&#8217;s not a concern that they&#8217;ll stop."

[...]

&#8220;Easter was very hard,&#8221; said Kassie. &#8220;I was frustrated. You get angry, but today I&#8217;m a little more positive and I&#8217;m feeling a little better about the situation. It changes every day."

rbbm

Search continues in Flat Rock for clues to missing Monroe County woman
By Anne Runkle, The News Herald, Mon, Apr 06, '15

[...]

Deerfield Estates mobile home park on Peters Road. She said police worked late into the night Sunday searching a field and a vacant barn across the street from the mobile home park.

[...]

sorry to repost the screenshot

"across the street from a mobile home park"

I wonder if neighborhood interviews have or will turn up anything...

Oh yeaaaaaah :blushing: then why report on finding one...

:thinking:

Maybe the perp. Droped theirs....or maybe useful to LE if any info can be retrieved from it and connect at least whom ever it does belong to, see if they have anything to contribute?

Or maybe he said she bumped him to have an excuse of why his dna might be on her clothing. And when he realized she wasn't going to be found he decided saying he lied was a small price to pay for getting away with something.

I guess I must be the only one who thinks they got a tip, found some/an item of clothing and it was sent to MSP for DNA as a matter of course, as in routine procedure for analysis of any DNA that may be found. That is generally what is done in keeping with the theory that every perp leaves something behind not that they have something specific they are looking for.

I guess I must be the only one who thinks they got a tip, found some/an item of clothing and it was sent to MSP for DNA as a matter of course, as in routine procedure for analysis of any DNA that may be found. That is generally what is done in keeping with the theory that every perp leaves something behind not that they have something specific they are looking for.

Sounds reasonable.

Wouldn't this info be a matter of public record if it went any further than an arrest in the local courts?

Thanks for all the updates HG. It's interesting that they report the findings as plural items sent to MSP.

Wouldn't this info be a matter of public record if it went any further than an arrest in the local courts?

Thanks for all the updates HG. It's interesting that the reports the findings as plural items sent to MSP.

Yes, very interesting. You're welcome.

I think I found the structure on this map, a screen cap below, from here:
Creeksheds of the Huron River Watershed
"FID 18
WATERSHED Silver Creek
ACRES 16570.423473"
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zI78AxPBjIbo.khAvWh573XJw

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-04-07 at 2.35.24 AM.png
    Screenshot 2015-04-07 at 2.35.24 AM.png
    437.2 KB · Views: 239
Yes, very. I think I found the structure on this map, a screen cap below, from here:
Creeksheds of the Huron River Watershed
"FID 18
WATERSHED Silver Creek
ACRES 16570.423473"
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zI78AxPBjIbo.khAvWh573XJw

You can zoom with less on the page here: http://www.hrwc.org/creekwalk/ (easier if you zoom in to the area before you switch to SAT).

For a wider view, as shown on previously by others, too. If you zoom out, and look across the railroad tracks at the auto plant area. This place is a walk across the railroad tracks from there. A place people familiar with the area may walk to past the rail yard and may have been noticed.

Screenshot 2015-04-07 at 2.41.58 AM.jpg

I think what has been discovered is the crime scene. The poor girl if she is deceased will be found in another location termed the drop scene if this crime follows the normal course of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth