GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought, too, Goldenbear. Totally confused, as I always thought dental records were the definitive answer. Even King Richard III's teeth were in good shape. How can a family identify skeletal remains? Do we have inaccurate news reports? BTW, my high school sports team were called the Golden Bears. You aren't by chance, from Ohio, are you?

Perhaps she was wearing jewelry or such that family would be called upon to identify? (trying hard to study - not working out too well).

If this is Chelsea, it seem to me:

- she went missing and was being sought at BM's bash that night and soon thereafter as well

- where the clothes and this body were found bespeaks profound local knowledge

- the evidence at the Easter search site and the body, so far, do not seem to have been moved since soon after BM's bash

So, could this be somebody who has not had the freedom or will to take the risk to do so, somebody already within sight of LE who stayed clear, but was not alone, in whatever happened to Chelsea?

Autopsy inconclusive on body found in Monroe County
Francis X. Donnelly, The Detroit News Apr 5, 15, 3:48 pm edt

Significant details of finding:

[...]

"A property owner was using a bulldozer to clear heavy brush on his land when the machine malfunctioned, said Velliquette.

While waiting to resume work with the heavy machinery, the property owner stumbled upon the body,"

[...]

It almost seems that Divine Intervention was the reason for finding this poor woman.

Much love and prayers to Chelsea's loved ones as they wait for word...

There was Off topic mention of the two female tourists lost in the UP. They have been found. Their vehicle got stuck on the way to Crisp Lighthouse Station. It is a dirt road and covered in snow. It was shocking to me they tried to travel it. They are safe and in the hospital for treatment. They were missing nearly two weeks.

There are several missing persons in Michigan and I've tried to follow them all. Probably not connected (most likely not) but we have had several young, blonde women go missing who were small in stature, blue eyes etc. It makes me wonder.

There was Off topic mention of the two female tourists lost in the UP. They have been found. Their vehicle got stuck on the way to Crisp Lighthouse Station. It is a dirt road and covered in snow. It was shocking to me they tried to travel it. They are safe and in the hospital for treatment. They were missing nearly two weeks.

There are several missing persons in Michigan and I've tried to follow them all. Probably not connected (most likely not) but we have had several young, blonde women go missing who were small in stature, blue eyes etc. It makes me wonder.

At 5'7", Chelsea isn't short/small in stature. I've followed the Jessica Heeringa case, and she is very petite, 5'1" or 5'2", I think. Jessica has been missing for two years from Norton Shores where she worked in an Exxon gas station.

At 5'7", Chelsea isn't short/small in stature. I've followed the Jessica Heeringa case, and she is very petite, 5'1" or 5'2", I think. Jessica has been missing for two years from Norton Shores where she worked in an Exxon gas station.
Jessica went missing from a gas station. Early in the morning the next day after Chelsea went missing, a gas station was robbed in Maybee. That always takes me back to Jessica's case, though I have no reason to related them, besides what appears to have been the MO at both stations of entering through the back it was mentioned and a blow to the head, IIRC, so hasn't been included in the map, BDE, should it be? Could the perp/s here gone hunting that far up or is there a solid POI in her case? Could that have been a deliberate faint of sorts to relate this to Jessica's case, or been a motive for murders that followed, like Julia's and Chelsea's, based on some irrational reasoning on the part of the perp/s.

Good point BDE. I was aware of this, just slipped my mind. The others I'm referring to are Jina Collins, Jessica Herringa, Lisa Knight, Liz Land...the list goes on. All of these since 2009. It just seems we have a rash of missing young ladies and they just vanish. Very sad for their families. And no, not all are blue eyed or blonde hair but young and from mid to lower Michigan.

I check UIP every so often in the hopes one day they will be found.

Again, not suggesting a link, just exploring all avenues.

She is a Missing Data Base
Namus-she has her dental records

Dental information / charting is available and entered

I honestly don't know if we will get an update today, I hope we do!

Hi Kilen, I hope you and your family is staying strong through this terrible ordeal.

Some additional photos from the article upthread. It looks like there is a bed of large stone/rocks. I wonder if that was what was heavy being carried away.

8119b851e99417bf5f8b51a1f60f256e.jpg

e5cd2dc348875470fc6e7ae85c8163f8.jpg

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...4/24/body-woman-found-monroe-county/26326387/

She is in Namus

Dental information / charting is available and entered

Praying for her family and her friends.

I've been away and just got back home.

Jessica went missing from a gas station. Early in the morning the next day after Chelsea went missing, a gas station was robbed in Maybee. That always takes me back to Jessica's case, though I have no reason to related them, besides what appears to have been the MO at both stations of entering through the back it was mentioned and a blow to the head, IIRC, so hasn't been included in the map, BDE, should it be? Could the perp/s here gone hunting that far up or is there a solid POI in her case? Could that have been a deliberate faint of sorts to relate this to Jessica's case, or been a motive for murders that followed, like Julia's and Chelsea's, based on some irrational reasoning on the part of the perp/s.

I don't see any similarities between Jessica and Chelsea's case. Jessica's "disappearance" was carefully orchestrated and carried out by people who were familiar with the operations of the gas station, i.e. no surveillance cameras, Jessica working the late shift alone, closing time, etc. I think LE has a good idea who might be responsible but not enough evidence to insure conviction. There could be a drug component in Jessica's disappearance, as well, that would not apply in Chelsea's case. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand