GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the entire situation as Chelsea had been drinking, was alone and vulnerable. Clay took advantage of the situation to do what he wanted while appearing as someone who could help give her a ride. He turned on her when they were alone in the car, she fought and he killed her.

^ Since the two were acquainted, Chelsea could identify her attacker. Clay killed her and hid the body because Chelsea threatened to report the rape and/or assault. :moo:

Shoes:

The right shoe was found by a homeowner while she was clearing some vegetation, in a ditch at the edge of a wooded area. This was less than 2miles from the party (I don't remember the exact distance but it was close). The left shoe and tights were found by Marcon a few yards from where Chelsea's body were found.

Graphic
With the pieces we have from all this, I think she asked him for a ride home because we know she was in need of one. She probably did get out to pee and lost her shoe - if so she was really quite drunk. I know I've been shoe-losing drunk before so this is not far out for me to believe a tiny truth injected in his giant lie. They went to Flat Rock, because he enticed her there (hey I know a cool place we can go hang out and smoke some weed or whatever) and the assault, rape and murder happened in that vacant building. Maybe he did choke her. It doesn't matter though, because he also beat her to death. He loaded her into the car, didn't think about the clothes at that point, and drove 5.5 miles down the tracks to where he ultimately stripped her of the rest of her clothes, dumped her and the evidence, and attempted to conceal her with brush.

Also, I was reading comments on Facebook from people who were watching the live stream yesterday. I saw a few comments stating that Clay's current girlfriend/most recent ex-girlfriend is pregnant. This of course could just be gossip and rumor or I interpreted it incorrectly, but I thought I would throw it out there... I really hope I am not starting a rumor.

Snipped by me. This is true, you aren't starting a rumor. I have a friend that is good friends with Kelli. The friend knows I follow the case and told me about it a couple weeks ago.

This makes me so mad! That is what the detective testified Daniel Clay said during questioning. It was obviously one of many lies! The evidence says otherwise!!

Thank you for checking, because I really wasn't sure! Some of the testimony was hard to hear, repeated or backtracked so could be confusing. I went back to part 2 here [video=youtube;uq87yBDOE-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq87yBDOE-s[/video] at 1:04:00 with Det. Sroka:

This was the abandoned Specialty Petroleum site in Flat Rock where the costume and wig were found inside the southern-most building. So basically police found nothing in their searches beyond forensic processing of the dump site, everything was thanks to the community.

Yes!! Thank you. I couldn't hear the name clearly. Thought they said Eric. Still interested in the story of how that was found but regardless, so many answers, yet still so many questions.

The medical examiner stated the face/teeth had damage from what would've been a blow to the center jaw or something like that. So did he put the trees on her to look like she got hurt by them and to bury her further? I'm thinking he was obviously attempting to use them to cover her, but then thought to also blame that for her injuries, which they did bring up to the medical examiner.

I still don't believe he drove down the tracks. That's quite risky with the given situation. I actually just drove in that area on my way home and Briar Hill Rd is pitch black. You can barely even see it's there and the street itself is long and dark. I am curious to hear if his supposed "route" is ever discussed. I know they said he just drove around until he came upon this spot. Could you imagine if he would've been stopped that night by police as he drove around? They never seemed to mentioned if he was drinking but the one witness stayed he was smoking weed. Glad the next court date is next week and not pushed farther down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And also, he says he sat there and cried for about 20-30 minites after he "buried" her. Would he really take so much time and risk someone coming upon them?

Snipped by me. This is true, you aren't starting a rumor. I have a friend that is good friends with Kelli. The friend knows I follow the case and told me about it a couple weeks ago.

Wow I'm very sad for her. I can't imagine what she's going through. Thank you for verifying this.

This is all just my opinion and speculation, but clearly Chelsea and Clay hung around in the same circles. Chelsea worked and was friends with his ex girlfriend and mother of one of his kids. I'm sure her friend/his baby mama has brought up Clay in conversations before - maybe talking about their son or complaining about Clay. Chelsea also strikes me as someone who was shy and strived for many friends, someone who wanted to be liked and included in all of the happenings in those circles, yet someone who is still very innocent, immature, and just not worldly/experienced (mostly because of her young age)...this is just what I interpreted from comments made by her family and friends and the fact that she still lived at home and didn't drive. I think it is possible that Chelsea wanted to be perceived as a "bad girl" - even though she wasn't. And I also see her friends as always wanting to take care of her, possibly because of this innocence.

My point is, and I'm trying to be very careful to word this properly so people don't take this the wrong way, I think it is highly possible that she told people and possibly posted on social media that she liked to engage in certain sex acts that most people would consider strange or outrageous. From this, I believe it is possible that Clay already knew this by word-of-mouth or snooping on social media and this is why he used this ridiculous story as his defense, although it is now obvious based on the testimony yesterday that she was beaten to death and possibly raped.

Also, I was reading comments on Facebook from people who were watching the live stream yesterday. I saw a few comments stating that Clay's current girlfriend/most recent ex-girlfriend is pregnant. This of course could just be gossip and rumor or I interpreted it incorrectly, but I thought I would throw it out there... I really hope I am not starting a rumor.

She wasn't "possibly" raped. She was raped. This animal tore her clothes from her body. Her straps were ripped and so was the crotch area. They had to be torn off because she was not a willing participant. He beat her so hard in her face it literally broke apart. There was no consensual sex here IMO. .

She wasn't "possibly" raped. She was raped. This animal tore her clothes from her body. Her straps were ripped and so was the crotch area. They had to be torn off because she was not a willing participant. He beat her so hard in her face it literally broke apart. There was no consensual sex here IMO. .

Good lord that's not what I was saying...you completely missed the whole point of the comment. Obviously if there was sex it was NOT consensual, hence her clothes being torn off. I would love to believe she fought him off and there was no sex at all.

And also, he says he sat there and cried for about 20-30 minites after he "buried" her. Would he really take so much time and risk someone coming upon them?

I don't believe this for a second. There is no way he sat there and cried. He threw her into a dip/depression in the ground, threw a 125-150 pound log on her chest, threw leaves and smaller branches on her to help conceal her, and got out of there hoping she would never be found. Thank God her body was found, which subsequently led to the finding of her tights with his DNA on them.

Clay's entire tale is fabricated. Shame on his attorney for presenting this fictional version of events as if it were fact. The Brucks must be livid :stormingmad: Hopefully, the prosecution will annihilate any of Clay's ridiculous claims - like the mirror that just happened to be handy to check Chelsea's breath :rolleyes:

If his lips are moving, you can count on the fact he is LYING
Lady Justice, do your thing...

For whatever reason, I developed a very strong connection to Chelsea, as some of you know.
I can't watch the trial, and my heart is pounding with anger as I read this thread. And I'm a complete stranger.
I can't even imagine how dear Mrs. Bruck is feeling. I surround her with love, prayers, and angels of strength.

I am so fired up....JUSTICE for CHELSEA!

Local station Channel 4 wdiv just had a story on him and said he's back in court today. I thought he wasn't going back until next week. Does anyone know any info? I hate that we can't view court records for that court. Or at least I can never find them.

Local station Channel 4 wdiv just had a story on him and said he's back in court today. I thought he wasn't going back until next week. Does anyone know any info? I hate that we can't view court records for that court. Or at least I can never find them.

Today's court appearance isn't about Chelsea case. It's about the other charges against Clay: home invasion and sexual assault.

Clay's entire tale is fabricated. Shame on his attorney for presenting this fictional version of events as if it were fact. The Brucks must be livid :stormingmad: Hopefully, the prosecution will annihilate any of Clay's ridiculous claims - like the mirror that just happened to be handy to check Chelsea's breath :rolleyes:

Exactly! Sadly, we only get to hear his side of the story, which has been proven to be all lies up to this point. He has a long history of breaking the law and being a and psychopath....or as Roses would say - deviant. Thank God for the testimony/evidence from the medical examiner and scientists to prove that he is indeed lying. Unfortunately, the defense attorney has been given the opportunity to tell his ridiculous and fabricated story, so it is very difficult to understand fact from fiction unless you have listened to all of the testimony from the entire day... and even then we all interpret it differently. I can't even imagine what the Bruck family is going through...my heart just breaks for them.

Today's court appearance isn't about Chelsea case. It's about the other charges against Clay: home invasion and sexual assault.

Thanks for this... I was not clear what today was about.

Just posted by Reporter Ray Kisonas on twitter: https://twitter.com/monroenews

Daniel Clay is in court again . He will hear from his accuser who is expected to testify that he broke into her apartment and raped her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morgy1