Deceased/Not Found MI - Coral Hall, 14, Flint, 22 Sept 1998 - *L. Janish guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump:

Bumping for Coral. This month marks the 13th anniversary since she disappeared.

We are still searching for you and you are deeply missed, Coral.

Happy birthday Coral, you would be 27 today. Miss you every day. Love you so much.

I just wanted to let everyone know they searched the area Coral went missing from and unfortunately did not find her. Maybe the person/persons responsible took her somewhere else and hid her body. Now it's just a matter of where.

Today marks the 13th year Coral has been missing, please say a prayer for her, we need to find her soon. It has been such a hard time for me all these years. I hope we get anwsers someday.

Today marks the 13th year Coral has been missing, please say a prayer for her, we need to find her soon. It has been such a hard time for me all these years. I hope we get anwsers someday.
I hope so, too, and peace of mind to all that care about Coral. Blessings to you, Melissa. :)

I don't know if it's one of the areas that was searched, but they have been doing some demolition at the School for the Deaf, and as far as I know nothing has turned up there that was seen as being related to Coral's case.

I'm glad that you are getting somewhere, Melissa. Coral is so lucky to have someone like you that just won't give up. Most people would have walked away a long time ago. And by the way, I didn't mean to let Coral fall by the wayside, and she was always on my mind, I just got really busy in my own personal life, and didn't have time to catch up on any of the cases I had been following.

:rose: Coral is our Featured Cold Case from 10/2 to 10/9/11 :rose:

BBM

Melissa, I am so sorry for all your troubles over the years, but I want to thank you so much for being such a good friend to Coral and for valiantly attempting to keep her memory alive and to find her.

Melissa, I just wanted to say how impressed I am with your genuine desire to seek justice for your friend. I have been reading the thread since the beginning & although I don't have anything new to add, I just wanted to say thank you to you, you are doing a magnificent job! :twocents:

Coral is always close to my heart and in my mind too, and as NMK posted, I too have gotten a bit busy with real life. I still search for info on Coral, to see is she is on FB - using another name, and I always keep my eye out for UID's which might match her.

I still pray she is out there somewhere, ok, and just hasn't made the decision yet to make contact with those from her old life. Sadly, I lost a friend that way, she is alive and well, but is unable to remain in contact with those from her teen years. It happens, and as sad as it was and as much as it hurt for a bit, I have to respect it. I'm just happy to know she is ok, and happy in her current life.

Coral is loved and missed greatly.

Does anyone know if this DOE was considered? I know that some of the stat estimates are off, but stranger things have happened.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/222uffl.html

I think we can safely rule out this UID as being Coral for the following reasons. 1)Doenet indicates the uid had all 4 or her 3rd molars impacted. At 14, it is unlikely Corals 3rd molars would have been as developed as the dentals for this doe. 2)Carlk in the UID forum mentioned something not long ago that it is less likely a teenagers age range would be off due to the developmental stages of the teeth, particularly the molars.

Thanks for looking and keep looking traacker13. No stone left unturned!

Anything new???? Anything we can do?

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement, it means a lot to me to you all care so much about Coral. The Detective is still working hard on her case and is reinterviewing everyone to see if he has missed something, I hope he finds some info that is new and helpful. Again thank you guys for your support.

Love, Melissa

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement, it means a lot to me to you all care so much about Coral. The Detective is still working hard on her case and is reinterviewing everyone to see if he has missed something, I hope he finds some info that is new and helpful. Again thank you guys for your support.

Love, Melissa

Thank You for the update, you are in my thoughts (and prayers if thats ok?) You have been a devoted advocate for Coral when noone else was. Your a Hero in my eyes. I hope that soon the police will have that missing piece to bring justice for Coral and all of you. Your story has shown me the power of perseverance. I know you cant say much but when you can, keep us posted.

Hi everyone, it has been some time since I have posted. I am still steadily working on Corals case. I have asked empathy from empathysinsights tarot forum to do a reading for Coral and she has done a fantastic job if anyone has a membership there you should check it out. And if you get anything from it please share your thoughts.

Also, speaking with the detective, I found out that Coral went missing the night of Sept. 21st, not the 22ond. Not sure if it makes a difference but does change the timeline.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713
Back