Deceased/Not Found MI - Coral Hall, 14, Flint, 22 Sept 1998 - *L. Janish guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know where I can find information about when and why the house Coral lived in when she went missing burned down?

I would do a news archive search for the address or something like "fire in Flint September 1998" something along those lines. Most likely nothing will pop up but you never know. I would start here http://news.google.com/news/advanced_news_search?as_drrb=a

That is a good suggestion. I know there are fires quite often in Flint, but not so much that there wouldn't be at least a short news article on it. I know a few people in Flint, I just thought if I had an address, someone that lives there may know about the fire.

I'm just seeing this post now. WOW! It's not a close up photo, but the resemblence is enough, I think we should try and do a little more research.

MelissaCBFF, did you check out the above link? What are your thoughts?
Was there another Coral we found in Hawaii? Hawaii sounds familiar, but I can't place why.

I've forgotten, is there is a face book page set up for our Coral? If not, we need to set one up. We need to find a way to contact the Coral in the link Sleuthster found.

Does anyone know where I can find information about when and why the house Coral lived in when she went missing burned down?

Either the Library or the FOIA. If you send me the address again, I will do a search and see what I can find.

Also, just an FYI. Discussion on psychics, tarot cards and the like are against WS tos. The owners of WS do not allow discussion on them here. It can be done elsewhere, but just not here at WS.

I don't care for them for the reasons added in the link in my signature line. I fully agree with the information and opinions in the article.

Corals address was 509 ann arbor st. flint mi. but what is strange it that it shows the house on the corner on the google map. But it is the vacant lot before it. and sorry about my post about the tarot reading. I will keep that talk off the blog. Thanks again everyone. :)

I dont have facebook so my phone wont let me acess the page for some reason. I will have to got over to (someone with facebook)house and take a look at the link.

Fyi, the house didn't burn down when she went missing. It was a few years later or more. Not sure when it did or why, just curious, thought it might be something. Thought I should look into it. thanks for the link. :)

Fyi, the house didn't burn down when she went missing. It was a few years later or more. Not sure when it did or why, just curious, thought it might be something. Thought I should look into it. thanks for the link. :)

I will check with the people I know in Flint, see if they remember anything about it.

Hey Melissa :) Well, I checked with 3 people I know from Flint, and unfortunately none of them remember this specific fire. Apparently there are LOTS of fires in Flint. Maybe if it had been the house next door or something it would have stood out for one of them, and one of my friends said she knows of several that happened on Ann Arbor street, just not that particular house. I am so sorry I couldn't be of any help in this matter.

Don't give up. It is so nice to know that Coral has such a great friend, trying to find her. :)

Melissasmom, thank you for getting back to me so quickly with that info. And thats ok that they don't recall that specific fire. It probably doesn't have anything to do with Corals disappearance but I thought it might. Ya never know....

Melissa,coralsmyBFF -

Did you ever get a chance to look at that FB page of a Coral listed above?

Do you have an idea why we/I might be recalling Hawaii? I wonder if this is a Coral we looked at on a social networking site a long time ago. Who we felt strongly resembled Coral, but the FB or myspace Coral had photo's of herself at a younger age with her mother, who was clearly not our Corals mother. Does this ring a bell?

I kind of "facebook stalked" (yeah it's a term lol) her and it is possible she has a sister, though this could be a term used for a close friend.

I kind of "facebook stalked" (yeah it's a term lol) her and it is possible she has a sister, though this could be a term used for a close friend.

I seem to think our Crystal may have had a half sibling, but I can't be certain. Perhaps when Melissa,coralsmybff next logs on she can clarify whether or not Coral had any siblings and by whom they were raised.

Hey Cubby, I don't have facebook so when I click on the link it just shows the profile pic of a woman, who does resemble Coral, and a man. It tells me I have to log onto an account to view her page. And yes I do recall looking at another possible match for Coral on facebook but the mother was not Coral's mother so we did rule that one out. But not sure if it was in Hawaii. I would have to go back in the thread to be sure. And Coral does have 2 half siblings. a brother Frankie, And a sister Jacinda. Both younger. Brother is youngest. Hope this helps. :)

Coral's siblings were raised by their mother, unlike Coral who was raised by her mothers mother (grandma), but when their mother died in "Dec. 96" her brother and sister went into foster care.

I sent a message to this Coral Hall, asking if she was our Coral Hall. She was kind enough to reply providing her middle name, which differs from our Coral. She also let me know which city and state she was born. I was able to verify this info on a quick search. For privacy reasons, I won't add the personal information she provided, but she is not from the midwest/MI, so we can rule her out.

She was also kind enough to wish us well in our search for Coral, hoping we find the answers to close the case.

No stone left unturned. We continue our search.

I didn't see this posted upthread. The article was written about the time of the anniversary of Coral's disappearance.

FLINT, Michigan -- The case of a 14-year-old Flint girl who turned up missing 13 years ago is among those featured in a new book aimed at solving as many of 300 missing-person cases as possible.

Canadian author Cal Millar said he included the story of Coral P. Hall after reading accounts of her disappearance in The Flint Journal and elsewhere.

Millar's book, "I'm Missing -- Please Find Me," is available from amazon.com.

"Her picture is very haunting," Miller said of his decision to include Hall in his book. "I just had to tell her story."

Full article at link:

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2011/09/missing_for_13_years_coral_hal.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back