Deceased/Not Found MI - Coral Hall, 14, Flint, 22 Sept 1998 - *L. Janish guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lysssie, yes I am in contact with the detective, but at this time not allowed to share any new info, not that hes is giving me much. ;)

I guess any sort of communication with LE is still positive. I understand not being able to talk about things but without giving away any information, do you think that you'll eventually get the resolution to this mystery that you've been working so hard at?

She was older 31 I think so I doubt it but just wanted to put it out there you never know. Robin Jobson she was last seen going from East Hamilton to north on Lewis. Family watch dog is a good resource for sex offenders but no dates. I put Coral on Robins missing facebook page....she is in my thoughts

Lysssie, yes I do believe someday I will have anwsers. But dont know when that could be. Sargent Hosmer is a very good detective, and is working hard on here case. He seems too care a lot. I am very greatful that Coral has such a great guy working her case.

Happy birthday Coral. kinda funny, she went missing on her 14th birthday and its been 14 years she has been missing, half her lifetime if shes alive.

Thanks you missie1343, I hope you get the anwsers you are looking for too. God bless

Today marks the 14th anniversary of Coral's disappearance. You are still missed and loved Coral. Praying for answers soon. :rose: :praying:

Good find, misse1343.

By Ron Fonger
September 24, 2012 at 7:00 PM

FLINT, MI -- A Flint police detective says he has been "purposely misled by those who have knowledge of what actually happened" to a 14-year-old Flint girl who disappeared in 1998.
Her grandmother refused to comment, and says she's retained an attorney.

The new article links to an older article from 2008.

Published February 25, 2008 5:13 PM Updated February 26, 2008 5:03 PM
But not knowing -- nearly 10 years after the 14-year-old disappeared -- still haunts her grandmother, who has waited all that time for any scrap of information.

"I'm getting old," Lois Janish, 68, said from the edge of her bed last week. "And I would love to see my granddaughter.
http://blog.mlive.com/flintjournal/extra/2008/02/a_grandmothers_plea.html

Wow! Excellent find, misse1343!

I would be a miracle if Coral was still out there alive and well and harm did not come to her the day she reached out to a friend saying there was trouble at home. That her grandmother may hold the keys to solving this case and is not cooperating with LE is infuriating.

I hope LE is much closer to answers and solving this case than we know. :praying:

Coral, we aren't giving up until we have the answers we seek, and you have the justice you deserve!

From that link

Attorney Robin Wheaton told me today (Sept. 25) that he has spoken to Lois Janis but has not been retained to represent her on any matter.

Wow I am so shocked, I just dont know what to say , I hope coral's case is solved soon. Very suspicious.

From that link

Attorney Robin Wheaton told me today (Sept. 25) that he has spoken to Lois Janis but has not been retained to represent her on any matter.

Lois' quote in the most recent article is very odd, IMO. Everything about her behavior since Coral's disappearance has seemed very hinky to me. I sincerely hope that this case is solved. Coral deserved so much more than what she endured before she went missing.

It is amazing how popular this case has become, judging by the 14 pages of postings and over 30 thousand viewings. Perhaps this thread should be made a featured case here on Websleuths.

That would be awsome richard! Any exposure would be great and im glad so many people are interested in here case, thank you everyone!

Thinking of Coral<3 I think their is a great chance she can be brought home safely. She just needs the exposure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle
Back