Deceased/Not Found MI - Coral Hall, 14, Flint, 22 Sept 1998 - *L. Janish guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking of Coral<3 I think their is a great chance she can be brought home safely. She just needs the exposure.

I agree! Someone out there knows something. It's time that she comes home.

I was surprised to see this case on Websleuths today when I looked at the list of cases with recent posts to them. I remember this case when it happened and I hadn't realized that it had been so many years ago! The White Horse Tavern is easy to spot and known by nearly everyone because of the big statue of the white horse up in the air on a pedestal next to the restaurant. My daughter used to work at a non-profit ministry near there that gives out clothes and other items to the needy. Its not an area where I would hang out alone at night but I hadn't considered it one of the worst areas in Flint, at least during daylight hours. It wouldn't be a place that I'd want a 14 year old wandering around alone though. Its sad that after all this time no one has found the girl or found out what happened to her. By now its a cold case with so much time having passed and I'm not sure the case can or will ever be solved unless someone does some talking that knew something about it back then or who heard someone talking about it since then.

I would love to see her on disappeared on ID. I think that would help this case tremendously, because I believe she is out there, alive, somewhere! And for many cold cases, i do not feel that!

I would love to see her on disappeared on ID. I think that would help this case tremendously, because I believe she is out there, alive, somewhere! And for many cold cases, i do not feel that!

That would be great! How do they decide on which cases to air? Anyone know how to contact them and suggest this case?

Here is the information for Disappeared, Tricia posted in February of this year. It says for season 5 which has already been filmed, but they might be interested in cases for season 6.

Looking for families and close friends of people who have disappeared
for possible inclusion in Investigation Discovery show in its 5th
season.

Disappeared follows real missing persons cases through the eyes of the
families and investigators who work tirelessly to find these people.

We are looking for people willing to be interviewed on camera, to tell
their story and all of the steps that have been taken in their search,
as well as be willing to discuss their personal relationships with the
missing person in order to help us tell the whole story. We're looking
for unresolved cases and those that have been resolved and involved
extensive searches.

If you would be willing to share your experience, please send an email
to Erin at erin.browne@nbcuni.com

Please include:

Submitter name, contact phone, email address

Name of person who is/was missing, date they disappeared

Submitter relationship to missing person

Brief outline of known details. (When did the person disappear and what
were the circumstances of their disappearance? Are there any thoughts as
to what happened? What course has the investigation taken? What are the
frustrations, hopes, and hardships your family may have encountered in
the search? Are there any standout Investigators or organizations that
have helped in your search?)

Please cut and paste any links to websites or news stories

[We will respond to emails as we can, and while we hope to respond to
everyone who submits - depending on the amount of submissions, there may
be a long delay and we may not be able to respond at all. Please keep in
mind that not all stories will be a right fit for our series and that
submission does not guarantee inclusion in the series.]

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Investigation Discovery Disappeared Needs Your Stories

hth

I think as long as there's family/close friends and investigators who want to talk, they would consider Coral. I would like to see older cases on Disappeared, because I find them more interesting, and I believe it would do more good.

It sounds like someone who actually knew the missing person is the one that they would want to hear from. Melissa, are you willing to contact them? I think you should. If you need help, let me know. I just think that they probably wouldn't listen to some random person who never knew/doesn't know Coral; they would however, probably love to hear from you or anyone else who knew/knows her.

It sounds like someone who actually knew the missing person is the one that they would want to hear from. Melissa, are you willing to contact them? I think you should. If you need help, let me know. I just think that they probably wouldn't listen to some random person who never knew/doesn't know Coral; they would however, probably love to hear from you or anyone else who knew/knows her.

I agree, marie-chantal, especially after reading Tricia's post here:

Looking for families and close friends of people who have disappeared for possible inclusion in Investigation Discovery show in its 5th season.

Disappeared follows real missing persons cases through the eyes of the families and investigators who work tirelessly to find these people.

We are looking for people willing to be interviewed on camera, to tell their story and all of the steps that have been taken in their search, as well as be willing to discuss their personal relationships with the missing person in order to help us tell the whole story. We're looking for unresolved cases and those that have been resolved and involved extensive searches.

If you would be willing to share your experience, please send an email to Erin at erin.browne@nbcuni.com

Please include:

Submitter name, contact phone, email address

Name of person who is/was missing, date they disappeared

Submitter relationship to missing person

Brief outline of known details. (When did the person disappear and what were the circumstances of their disappearance? Are there any thoughts as to what happened? What course has the investigation taken? What are the frustrations, hopes, and hardships your family may have encountered in the search? Are there any standout Investigators or organizations that have helped in your search?)

Please cut and paste any links to websites or news stories [We will respond to emails as we can, and while we hope to respond to everyone who submits - depending on the amount of submissions, there may be a long delay and we may not be able to respond at all. Please keep in mind that not all stories will be a right fit for our series and that submission does not guarantee inclusion in the series.]

Best wishes to you, Melissa, and all of Coral's loved ones. :heartbeat:

I'd say go for it Melissa! If anyone can bring her home, it's you:)

I think thats a good idea, I will look into it soon, holidays keep me busy. ;)

:bump: for Coral. :please:

XQMdauG.jpg

Lois Janish was arrested today for the murder of my dear friend Coral Pearl Hall..... Sargent Hosmer came to my house about 3 hours ago and gave me the news. I am flooded with so many emotions, happy Lois was arrested, sadness for Coral being gone, angry at what has been done to Coral. I just can't put it all into words how I feel. I hope we can find Coral soon. Maybe Lois knows where she is?

And thanks to all of you for being there for Coral and me. It's been a long long road, almost 15 years since Corals been gone. All of you have been a tremendous help to me in helping with Corals case. Again many thanks!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back