Deceased/Not Found MI - Coral Hall, 14, Flint, 22 Sept 1998 - *L. Janish guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lois Janish was arrested today for the murder of my dear friend Coral Pearl Hall..... Sargent Hosmer came to my house about 3 hours ago and gave me the news. I am flooded with so many emotions, happy Lois was arrested, sadness for Coral being gone, angry at what has been done to Coral. I just can't put it all into words how I feel. I hope we can find Coral soon. Maybe Lois knows where she is?

So sorry Melissa...

Did Sargent Hosmer give any insite on what led him to arrest Lois?

I wish I could disclose that information, but at this time unfortunately I cannot :( hopefully soon I can tell all of u what happened and how she came to be arrested. Hopefully some day soon ;)

And thanks BD1 and Chaddylex for posting that link to the article, I don't know how to do it lol :)

I wish I could disclose that information, but at this time unfortunately I cannot :( hopefully soon I can tell all of u what happened and how she came to be arrested. Hopefully some day soon ;)

I totally understand... I just home you all get peace and some closure... Bless your heart... and I didn't post the article BD1 did.

Coral has been one of my "pet cases" that I have hoping to be solved... I wish she would have been found alive.

Thanks Chaddylex, this is all a little overwhelming lol I am a witness to testify too. I've never done that sort of thing before lol. But i'm so ready! And thank you for ur interest in Coral that means a lots :) I too wish that she was alive.... I miss her every day :(

Thanks Chaddylex, this is all a little overwhelming lol I am a witness to testify too. I've never done that sort of thing before lol. But i'm so ready! And thank you for ur interest in Coral that means a lots :) I too wish that she was alive.... I miss her every day :(

Look at all you have done on trying to find her and you never gave up! What an awesome friend you are. You will do fine testifying because it's for your BFF.

WOW! I am so sorry to hear this outcome, but happy that there will finally be closure for those that loved her.

just read this on my facebook feed,i hadn't heard of the case but may justice be served swiftly.

how disgusting to this to your own flesh and blood. words completely fail me.

Thank u for ur kind words and encouragement I will do my best at the trial ;) I'm very anxious to get the trial started lol and to finally get some closure. But I will never have complete closure until they find Coral :(

Whoa! How very sad. :( Her own grandmother, arrested in her disappearance.
May Coral find justice, at last!

Melissa, I wish you all the strength and courage needed to go to court or whatever the future holds, I can't imagine a better friend in this world than you have been for Coral. We are all here for you hun!

Heart breaking, but I am so happy there will finally be some kind of closure. I am praying she will give up where she put her remains so Coral can have a proper burial. I had been hoping against everything she just ran away and was happy somewhere else...but it is usually someone closest to home who has information. I applaud you Melissa for continuing the search for Coral!!! She was beautiful, and had to deal with a harder life than most. Prayers and thoughts.

Her own grandmother. That's sickening .

Melissa you are a true friend.

Praying they find Coral.

I am glad there is movement towards justice in this case. I hope the body of Coral can be found so she can receive a proper burial. If the grandmother killed her, then I hope the grandmother will spend the rest of her life in prison. Its too bad that Michigan doesn't have the death penalty. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Melissa, as you have to go and testify in court. A close life long friend of mine happened to accidentally witness a murder some years ago and had to testify in the Flint court. She didn't have a car, so a police car came and picked her up and later brought her back home. She was treated very well as a witness, and the murderer was convicted. I hope all will go well for you.

Lois Janish was arrested today for the murder of my dear friend Coral Pearl Hall..... Sargent Hosmer came to my house about 3 hours ago and gave me the news. I am flooded with so many emotions, happy Lois was arrested, sadness for Coral being gone, angry at what has been done to Coral. I just can't put it all into words how I feel. I hope we can find Coral soon. Maybe Lois knows where she is?

I'm proud of you Melissa, you helped make this happen. One determined investigator, one determined journalist, and most importantly one determined friend. Your hard work and passion to bring Coral justice has not gone unnoticed.

I know Coral can see down from heaven and knows all the efforts you have made on her behalf.

I'm looking forward to learning more from the arraignment and praying for you and all involved.

Thank u for ur kind words and encouragement I will do my best at the trial ;) I'm very anxious to get the trial started lol and to finally get some closure. But I will never have complete closure until they find Coral :(

This gives me hope. Thank you for sharing this with us. God bless and prayers are with you.

Melissa, I wish you all the strength and courage needed to go to court or whatever the future holds, I can't imagine a better friend in this world than you have been for Coral. We are all here for you hun!

My sentiments exactly. You've really gone above and beyond for Coral all these years, Melissa. Longer than she was alive, sadly. But now she will get justice and hopefully we will learn of her location.

This might sound odd, but I recently finished reading the book, 'Heaven is for Real' by Todd Burpo. Excellent book that you don't want to put down... and leaves you wanting for more once you've finished it.

One of the things that really stood out to me, was that those of us who believe, when we get to heaven, we're going to get to meet those people who we have been fighting for justice for.

I know one day I am going to get to meet Coral along with some others whom we have sought to bring home and find justice for....

Anyway...... looking forward to more news as it is made available!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back