MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered, too, if the site sluggishness is a local issue for those of us who got lots of :snowflake: 10" where I am in Oakland County.

Having problems here too. Please send your snow to me! We got a light dusting this weekend and then it rained.

Are we using trafficking and prostitution interchangeably here? Because they are not the same thing, and one of them has been rampant all over the world since time began.

I feel like prostitution gets lumped in with trafficking a lot and artificially inflates trafficking case reports.

Where does prostitution end and trafficking begin? Because most of the sites raising awareness seem to lump it all together and I think there's a huge difference between voluntarily becoming a sex worker or continuing to work the streets to support a drug habit. In those cases, no one is forcing them to stay there.

For those interested, including Holocene and others that questions my intentions, I just sent my details to Tricia with list of my credentials and easy way to certify. Are you verified Holocene? I just joined the board today after becoming interested in this case, and geniuinely want to help. Nothing I've said was posted to troll, and my sources are reliable. Wait to hear from Tricia who I understand is moderator of this board, Ive asked her to post to forum and then if you are interested feel free to reach out to me.

Im not trolling. My source is LEO. I will provide my contact info to board operator, have you done so Holocene? I do not have anything to offer that has not already been done from what I've read on this board concerning canvassing the 12 mile and Halsted Area. I will email you my contact if once the board "ceritifies" me and have been assured by the owner of the firm I work for he will provide pro bono assistance because we genuinely care. Can you incidentally describe for me the area between 12 mile and Grand River, and point out some landmarks? My workplace is within 1 mile of Independence Green, and I saw your(?) poster at a food store I frequent for lunch.

Snopes can be wrong. Trafficking is a big problem in MI which Ive referenced with sources. All of the malls have had incidents in MI, I do not know why its not played up in media, merchant chilling effect I have no idea. The deputy who has provided me information regarding the mall abductions has suggested this app for women in MI btw, I have no financial influence in it.

http://www.companionapp.io/

I am sending my "verified" credentials to Admin today. Please do so as well and if you are interested in pro bono help let me know, but again realistically LEO is going to have the best resources to find your relative. I would never troll a board like this for G sake, but I understand your concern.

I'd like to see both of you vetted and verified so we can get important information into this thread and discussions can open up.

Please don't just talk about it, get it done ASAP!!

Well, there are multiple motives for trafficking--prostitution being common, as is black market organ trade and forced labor. I would guess number one motive is sex trade. Incidentally I was asked about my bona fides:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Michigan

I worked for Jane White for two years at the MSU School of Criminal Justice doing inservice training for LEO. I work mostly in civil investigation private sector now.

I'm pretty sure that random people in the USA being kidnapped for the black market organ trade is an urban legend.

I'm pretty sure that random people in the USA being kidnapped for the black market organ trade is an urban legend.

I'm just glad you said that....otherwise you would ply us with cases of organ snatching and I don't think my sloooow WS today could deal with [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Wait. People waking up in bathtubs of ice missing kidneys doesn't actually happen???!!! Whaaaaaat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has some good info.

Thank you. For some reason I post sources backing up that Michigan has a huge problem with this, and hear it through grapevine from people in LEO, yet people on this site are saying it doesn't exist. The moderator has my info. Im actually ready to bow out and just let everyone keep spitballing here--my one day tenure here has been interesting, and ill let Tricia (that's the moderator correct?) let you know Im legit and pursue this elsewhere. Yes, there is urban legend regarding waking up with kidney missing, and yes, there is also trade in organs and skeletons especially in third world countries incidentally.

I sent my info to Tricia, Holocene, and offer stands for help. I asked Tricia to post to the discussion once she verifies me to end the debate on my credentials or background or however this works, since I joined today. Once that's done if you want help or to talk feel free to ctc me thru the board.

Holocene - have your thoughts on Danielle changed over the weekend? Given what you know (or are comfortable sharing), what do you pose the most likely scenario?

With regard to the commenter who reportedly "thought" he might have seen Danielle in downtown Detroit, I believe it was determined NOT to be the missing Farmington Hills woman based on the color and design of the jacket she was wearing. The description provided by the individual suggested that Stislicki was wearing a dark blue puffer jacket, but Danielle was wearing a bright light blue rain jacket. Based on the clothing description, the woman seen downtown was not Danielle Stislicki.

Holocene I'm sorry you and you sister are going through this.

Did she have a boyfriend? Any exs that did not end well? Any stalkers or guys overly interested? Any problems with females recently? Any issues in her past such as drugs or mental stress? Did she leave her purse often in her locked car(2 daughters in this age group and they do it all the time)? Any recent creepy encounters? Anywhere along her route home she frequently stopped at(gym, store, bar)?

I'm not thinking human trafficking so I think it would benefit if we try coming up with some other possibilities.

<modsnip>

There is a movie theatre (Star) at previously mentioned Great Lakes Crossing.

PrivateEye, let's keep our eyes on the prize. What about the situation leads you to believe it's trafficking and not any other plausible scenario?

<modsnip>The movie theatre is at Great Lakes Crossing, that has proven to not be attempted abduction or abduction for human trafficking. Google will turn up a Facebook message from Auburn Hills PD. Other then a car jacking I find nothing that turned up for Great Lakes as far as abductions go.

I've googled left and right to find these abductions at malls in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties I'm not finding lots of abductions. Can you give us mall names where they occurred?

A few slivers of light/information (knowledgeable speculation about timing from the family), along with recapping what's already been released, in this summary from today:

The last time anyone saw Danielle was Friday, December 2. She was last seen leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, Michigan. The 28-year-old has worked there for nearly a decade, according to her mother Ann. Ann herself has worked at MetLife for more than 25 years, but wasn't in the office that Friday.

Danielle had set plans to meet a close friend for dinner, but she didn't show. The missed dinner appointment was an immediate red flag. But the initial thought was perhaps something came up or that Danielle had simply fallen asleep.

The next day, with text messages left unanswered and phone calls not returned, Danielle's friend decided to go check on her. When she arrived at Danielle's residence at the Independence Green Apartments in Farmington Hills, she discovered her friend's black 2015 Jeep Renegade parked in its usual spot right outside the entrance to her building.

The friend called Danielle's family. Word spread quickly that something was wrong. The authorities were notified. The search began immediately.

And in nine days since, many have made it their mission to find her.

Farmington Hills Police are investigating with assistance from several other law enforcement agencies. Authorities reportedly found Danielle's purse with her wallet and credit cards inside her locked Jeep. The majority of her other belongings were found undisturbed in her apartment, family members said.

There were no signs of a struggle, according to police.

"Everything was there: her cat, her ID, cash, credit cards," Danielle's mother Ann told Dateline. "We don't think she even made it inside her apartment after work."

Family members believe something had to have happened to Danielle in the 20-30 minutes after she left work. They are pleading for anyone who was in the area and saw anything, no matter how seemingly insignificant, to call police.

Danielle Stislicki is described as 5'5" tall, weighing 123 lbs, with brown, wavy hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black zip-up shirt with a teal Eddie Bauer coat and burgundy boots.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...y-pleads-answers-danielle-stislicki-s-n695011

Were her keys (jeep and apartment) in the vehicle or in the apartment? If they were in the jeep, she never made it into her apartment.

Scenarios:

If she was carjacked, a robber would have taken the purse and scattered the contents. They most likely would have ditched her jeep elsewhere.

It was parked where it always was ... with contents inside. Someone very familiar with her routine, someone she knows parked it there to throw off LE?
***I feel like whatever happened to her, happened elsewhere, and the perp put her jeep back in it's place to divert from the actual crime scene. They were familiar enough with her to park her vehicle as usual.***

She made it to the friends house after all?

OR ...

She was attacked somewhere in the complex and is hidden somewhere inside the apartment buildings?

Are you aware in Michigan there has been several trafficking busts, including one I believe in Grand Rapids, MI where the ringleader was advertising pictures of young girls/women, who bidders then "purchased" online. Taken is a film sure, but I have many LEO contacts and I can assure you its a bigger problem than people are aware, and I think they know more than are letting on, with there references to her being "held against her will" vs statistically deceased, which would follow from a serial rapist/stalker type attack. Also please my post referencing an article stating Michigan as the second state (after Nevada) with this problem.

This bust was in October 2016:
GRAND RAPIDS, MI - Police arrested eight pimps and recovered a human-trafficking victim in Metro Grand Rapids as part of a nationwide initiative to rescue juveniles being trafficked as prostitutes in the U.S. and overseas.
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2016/10/8_pimps_busted_in_west_michiga.html

August 2026:
Six Polish citizens were arrested in Port Huron on Friday in a human-trafficking bust, according to the U.S. Border Patrol.
http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...d-human-trafficking-bust-port-huron/89658364/

For about a week in February 2015, the 14-year-old Mason girl communicated with a 23-year-old Lansing man named Jordan Ireland through the social networking apps Whisper and Kik, according to the police reports. She also had a profile on the site MeetMe.com, where she claimed she was 18.

The FBI in Michigan worked 220 sex trafficking, or forced prostitution, cases last year.
http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/06/02/sex-trafficking-michigan-ireland/85290032/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing