MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I not sure if SG killed her or if he did he if did it alone, but I know either way he is the key. I think he brought her jeep back and parked it. I'm not sure what the relationship was between them to be honest. I don't think there was a gun in her back imo. I do believe she knew he was married and I do believe she knew wife has cancer and was hospitalized. I don't believe it was premeditated. I do believe it was a crime of passion...in the least heat of the moment. I do believe it happened in that house. I do believe he has hidden the body. I'm not sure where I stand on the drug angle. I will say if they are involved I don't think it was pot.

It's not a laughing matter, but your last sentence "I don't think it was pot" makes me laugh. No kidding. Pot smokers don't have enough motivation to carry out any laborious task... Especially not discarding someone.

It's not a laughing matter, but your last sentence "I don't think it was pot" makes me laugh. No kidding. Pot smokers don't have enough motivation to carry out any laborious task... Especially not discarding someone.

That's not necessarily true. The stereotype of all marijuana smokers as lazy, unmotivated people isn't accurate. The "stoner dude" stereotype is good for laughs but probably does more damage than anything. Of course, a few pot smokers are like that. (But, of course, many more people who don't smoke at all are also lazy and unmotivated.)

Many people who smoke marijuana just like to do so for occasional relaxation. They don't overdo it, and are contributing members of society who work hard, have families, and are just as motivated and successful as anyone else.

You just can't dump "pot smokers" into one category and label them as lazy.

It's like saying that someone who drinks is likely to be so drunk and out of it that they can't accomplish anything. Sure, a small percentage of people who drink are like that -- but most who drink alcohol don't overdo or abuse it, and it doesn't cause any issues in their lives. Some of us just like to do something like have a glass of wine after dinner, or a margarita with some nachos on the weekend.

Marijuana is just the same. Like alcohol, some people abuse it, but most don't. Occasionally smoking pot doesn't mean anything.

I don't think Danielle's disappearance has anything to do with pot. She may have been an occasional smoker (or not), but I've been following this case from the beginning and haven't seen any connection from that to the evidence that's been found.

That's not necessarily true. The stereotype of all marijuana smokers as lazy, unmotivated people isn't accurate. The "stoner dude" stereotype is good for laughs but probably does more damage than anything. Of course, a few pot smokers are like that. (But, of course, many more people who don't smoke at all are also lazy and unmotivated.)

Many people who smoke marijuana just like to do so for occasional relaxation. They don't overdo it, and are contributing members of society who work hard, have families, and are just as motivated and successful as anyone else.

You just can't dump "pot smokers" into one category and label them as lazy.

It's like saying that someone who drinks is likely to be so drunk and out of it that they can't accomplish anything. Sure, a small percentage of people who drink are like that -- but most who drink alcohol don't overdo or abuse it, and it doesn't cause any issues in their lives. Some of us just like to do something like have a glass of wine after dinner, or a margarita with some nachos on the weekend.

Marijuana is just the same. Like alcohol, some people abuse it, but most don't. Occasionally smoking pot doesn't mean anything.

I don't think Danielle's disappearance has anything to do with pot. She may have been an occasional smoker (or not), but I've been following this case from the beginning and haven't seen any connection from that to the evidence that's been found.

There's also different kinds of weed. One kind will make you clean your whole house and go work out. Anyway....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also different kinds of weed. One kind will make you clean your whole house and go work out. Anyway....

Where do I get that kind??? I was not insulting weed smokers or anyone and if I did it was not my intention. My point is, if there were drugs involved, it definitely was something crazy and probably a narcotic of some sort.

I believe AA said out-of-state plate, but I don't think she specified which state.

I've noticed that she hasn't posted much about her encounter since letting us know LE had reached out to her asking for additional details, other than popping in here and there to say hello. I hope that she was able to provide them with helpful information.

I think she said out-of-state and that they were from a state non-adjacent to Michigan.

I think she said out-of-state and that they were from a state non-adjacent to Michigan.

Yes but then I think someone stated was it Colorado because of the location of DS ex boyfriend and she said no.

Where do I get that kind??? I was not insulting weed smokers or anyone and if I did it was not my intention. My point is, if there were drugs involved, it definitely was something crazy and probably a narcotic of some sort.

Pretty much anywhere probably. I was in the best shape of my life when I smoked lol I'm not promoting it or anything but the stereotypes are not true.

It's always been odd to me that just because Danielle had the smoke buddy keychain that the case might have something to do with weed. Saying she might've been to SG's house to get weed from him or maybe because his wife had some because she's dealing with leukemia... It just seems like such a leap from just seeing a keychain.

It's always been odd to me that just because Danielle had the smoke buddy keychain that the case might have something to do with weed. Saying she might've been to SG's house to get weed from him or maybe because his wife had some because she's dealing with leukemia... It just seems like such a leap from just seeing a keychain.
How long has she been in the hospital for? Has his wife been sick for awhile? I wonder what she thinks of her sister's declarations about her husband (SG).

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It isn't just the keychain....

How long has she been in the hospital for? Has his wife been sick for awhile? I wonder what she thinks of her sister's declarations about her husband (SG).

She's been sick since at least the fall of 2015.

Sending prayers of strength and determination to the hard-working law enforcement on this case. Hoping one day very soon you get the break you need. I believe that your determination to solve this is as great as the outpouring of love for this beautiful young woman.

Prayers out to Danielle and her family and friends.

Thanks to all you wonderful people on this thread who care so deeply about Danielle.

Sending prayers of strength and determination to the hard-working law enforcement on this case. Hoping one day very soon you get the break you need. I believe that your determination to solve this is as great as the outpouring of love for this beautiful young woman.

Prayers out to Danielle and her family and friends.

Thanks to all you wonderful people on this thread who care so deeply about Danielle.

You are quite welcome. Bumping thread up and lighting candle for Dani.

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 63
Had to look up smokbuddy keychain. Is it used for both cigs and mj? If she had one and it's missing....is there speculation this could have been an OD scenario?

http://www.smokebuddy.com/index.php...dy-original-and-smokebuddy-junior-bundle.html

It is just a keychain! :) you don't smoke through the keychain. It does have an LED light I believe to help with packing the actual smoke buddy which is what you smoke through . DS more than likely smoked pot occasionally ... just as past presidents , teachers, LE, Dr.s, athletes and the list goes on. Not an OD scenario.

It is just a keychain! :) you don't smoke through the keychain. It does have an LED light I believe to help with packing the actual smoke buddy which is what you smoke through . DS more than likely smoked pot occasionally ... just as past presidents , teachers, LE, Dr.s, athletes and the list goes on. Not an OD scenario.

I am not passing judgement.

Had to look up smokbuddy keychain. Is it used for both cigs and mj? If she had one and it's missing....is there speculation this could have been an OD scenario?

http://www.smokebuddy.com/index.php...dy-original-and-smokebuddy-junior-bundle.html

I'm just not seeing this scenario, but who knows? We don't know what happened yet so anything is possible, however this is not one of my theories. Jo

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member