MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a very bizarre dream about Danielle last night.
She needs to come home to her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also had an odd dream last night. Pennies falling heads up. Mine was probably caused by too much coffee during the day though! Lol

All of the other cases I'm following are getting movement, I'm hoping Dani is next! Her poor family deserves answers!

I noticed that as well. Also, the SIL deleted the seek truth site and her personal FB. hmmm🤔🤔

The SIL deactived those pages last Friday
Well, that's interesting. She could be getting some serious blowback from her own family as well as outsiders. It was foolish of her to post what she did.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think the original SIL message was on point...let's get some communication going....but she went off the rails and made it about her and it became crazy town and dangerous. Not just to SG but also to her. I for one am very very happy to see both pages have been taken down.

I would hate for someone to be convicted before ever tried. She created a very dangerous atmosphere.

It saddens me to see this thread go so quiet and that 100 days has now been and gone. Now what happens? We wait for the next 100 days? And the next? And then before you know it, we're at a year? :( So so sad to think it only feels like 5 minutes ago when she came up missing and already, Dani has missed all of 2017 so far.

Still here, still in support, still checking everyday.

I was studying this last night and early on someone asked why her car was parked in her normal spot or very close to her apartment. How would someone she either doesn't know or knows slightly know where to park her car?

Thank you for the welcome ..! .. I've been checking in on here daily since the beginning but never posted until now ..still holding out hope for a positive resolution in this case ..!

Welcome AMC324 and I greatly appreciate your post!

I continue to hold out hope for Danielle and I know we are not alone!

I was studying this last night and early on someone asked why her car was parked in her normal spot or very close to her apartment. How would someone she either doesn't know or knows slightly know where to park her car?

I think this shows it had to be someone at least "acquainted" with her. Either they had been watching her or at least knew her well enough to know where she lived. Her ID was in the car, so I guess they could have looked at that and gotten lucky with guessing near where she parked normally. No matter what, returning the car was calculative and rather ballsy, imo.

It saddens me to see this thread go so quiet and that 100 days has now been and gone. Now what happens? We wait for the next 100 days? And the next? And then before you know it, we're at a year? :( So so sad to think it only feels like 5 minutes ago when she came up missing and already, Dani has missed all of 2017 so far.

Still here, still in support, still checking everyday.

RBBM.

I think of Danielle all the time, and most certainly every Friday. She has been gone for 16 weeks as of today. I hope that Mr. and Mrs. Stislicki are continuing to get updates from LE (and I believe that they are). While I find it frustrating that LE has not been updating the public on a regular basis, I have no doubt in my mind that they are making progress in building a case, and if keeping things close to the vest is of paramount importance in their opinion, then I respect that completely.

I just cannot imagine the level of frustration Danielle's family must feel over the fact that apparently, no one is willing to give up her location. That's the part of the investigation I really wonder about: Are they any closer to finding Danielle? Have they been able to obtain any electronic evidence that may be helpful? I so wish I could help in some way.

FDS FB posted link to a new article this morning. Somewhat provocative -IMO- comments in reply:
https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/265932810531611

RBBM.

I think of Danielle all the time, and most certainly every Friday. She has been gone for 16 weeks as of today. I hope that Mr. and Mrs. Stislicki are continuing to get updates from LE (and I believe that they are). While I find it frustrating that LE has not been updating the public on a regular basis, I have no doubt in my mind that they are making progress in building a case, and if keeping things close to the vest is of paramount importance in their opinion, then I respect that completely.

I just cannot imagine the level of frustration Danielle's family must feel over the fact that apparently, no one is willing to give up her location. That's the part of the investigation I really wonder about: Are they any closer to finding Danielle? Have they been able to obtain any electronic evidence that may be helpful? I so wish I could help in some way.

FDS FB posted link to a new article this morning. Somewhat provocative -IMO- comments in reply:
https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/265932810531611
Can you be more specific? From the reply section re Dani's car- is even more perplexing to me. They didn't really clarify!

I think that in a matter of one day we will have all or at least most answers to what happened to Dani.

I can't say this about every WS case, but in this one I truly believe justice will be served for Dani.

Sill hoping for her safe return. Come home safely D:heartbeat:

Can you be more specific? From the reply section re Dani's car- is even more perplexing to me. They didn't really clarify!

I agree. But, I think the clarification is that it is not meant to be an accurate timeline so that detail is not as important. The page mod stated that other articles reported that her friend visited on Saturday at 6 pm. I'm not doubting that, since it was known from the very beginning of the investigation, but do find it odd that it would be brushed off as an insignificant error. I see it being a significant factor in the investigation: did someone else drive it home? Was she missing 24 hours or 2 hours before anyone knew? Etc.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think that in a matter of one day we will have all or at least most answers to what happened to Dani.

I can't say this about every WS case, but in this one I truly believe justice will be served for Dani.

Sill hoping for her safe return. Come home safely D:heartbeat:

I hope so! Just curious, though....why in a matter of one day?

I hope so! Just curious, though....why in a matter of one day?

It may not be that way, I just feel LE knows so much more than us and it's all going to come together.

Wishing D comes home safely.

I went to a grocery store tonight about 3-4 miles away from Danielle's apartment complex and as I was coming out I saw a car with Danielle's missing flyer taped to the window.

I have not seen a flyer in a while, I am glad I saw the one in the car tonight. It reminded me that so many people are still looking for her and are working to bring her home.

It may not be that way, I just feel LE knows so much more than us and it's all going to come together.

Wishing D comes home safely.

I also believe it'll all spill out at once too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads