MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still hoping, but it isn't easy.

I've been following missing persons cases for a long, long time, and no case has ever hurt like this one because I've never come across a victim like Dani. She is one of those extraordinarily rare people who make the world worth living in.

I allowed myself to get my hopes up in part because of the initial police statement: "The reason she is missing is not the issue. The concern is for her safety." That comment seems incredibly cruel in retrospect because it misled me--and misled a lot of people, I think--into believing that a voluntary disappearance was a possibility.

I, as you, have this statement embedded in my mind that allows me to feel that "they" know why she is missing and are only interested in if she is safe. Her disappearance was planned and because of what "they" know, is now taking a turn in a direction that was not planned or expected. Proper connections may have gotten intercepted. This has always been my feeling,but so many other possibilities have surfaced, it more or less pushed this main thought to the back of my mind. It keeps nudging me and telling me, "no these other things that have come up are not what happened". What is the real reason her plans were intercepted??
Of course being that this is just my opinion nagging at me, I can not prove any of this to be factual.

I, as you, have this statement embedded in my mind that allows me to feel that "they" know why she is missing and are only interested in if she is safe. Her disappearance was planned and because of what "they" know, is now taking a turn in a direction that was not planned or expected. Proper connections may have gotten intercepted. This has always been my feeling,but so many other possibilities have surfaced, it more or less pushed this main thought to the back of my mind. It keeps nudging me and telling me, "no these other things that have come up are not what happened". What is the real reason her plans were intercepted??
Of course being that this is just my opinion nagging at me, I can not prove any of this to be factual.
Hmmmm.....so are you thinking they know why she was originally missing? How do you think the police learned that? Through interviews, phone records?
If there was something "different"
planned other than being with her friend, it doesn't sound like the family was or is on board with that.
Could it possibly have been a poor choice of words by police? Or, is there more going on here that people are willing to talk about?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I've been looking for this article, but have not been able to find it. Again, can you please submit a link (or else maybe edit your post to reflect your latest findings)?

I just saw on the news a badly decomposed body found in Detroit praying it's not her

Hmmmm.....so are you thinking they know why she was originally missing? How do you think the police learned that? Through interviews, phone records?
If there was something "different"
planned other than being with her friend, it doesn't sound like the family was or is on board with that.
Could it possibly have been a poor choice of words by police? Or, is there more going on here that people are willing to talk about?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
All I can say is there must be a valid reason for so much time lapsing in getting to the facts and releasing them publicly .The family is abiding by what they are instructed to do for the safety of the case and those involved. They admit they want the public to know the facts of the case and they are anxious to let the public know in due time.

I've searched high and low for anything about a body being found and see nothing since last week about a man's body.

ok that was just a test, know nothing is happening for Danielle for some odd reason. wondering why we can post here, but not on Libby and and Abbys thread... over there says cuz website owner needs her sleep. ??! yet we can post over here np.. hmm. seems odd.

ok that was just a test, know nothing is happening for Danielle for some odd reason. wondering why we can post here, but not on Libby and and Abbys thread... over there says cuz website owner needs her sleep. ??! yet we can post over here np.. hmm. seems odd.

Because there is no bickering on this thread. :fence:

Thank you NYArtist for this beautiful message.

Your posts are compassionate and kind while being greatly insightful.

I always look forward to your posts.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Thank you NYArtist. Beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some threads have more drama/controversy than others so the mods will close the thread at night (so they don't have hundreds of posts to delete the next morning). In Abby and Libby's thread, there was bickering, violations of TOS (sleuthing people who were not named by LE/MSM) and a couple of trolls.

This may be a bit off subject however I felt the need to share as Danis family came to mind this week. My brother was murdered in Detroit this week while working ( for 50 dollars) as tragic as this has been I cannot tell you how much the support from friends and strangers were so comforting. I can't imagine what Dani's family is feeling not knowing , no closure. Please keep them in your prayers and do all you can to keep her name out there. You would be amazed at the comfort it will provide for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry about your brother's death, thekarmabus. Sending healing prayers for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC