MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you all are wondering where I've been, it's just been a busy week. Regardless, it's also posts like the ones I have just now read accusing her best friend of kidnapping and murder that have led me to remain silent. I just don't feel comfortable.

Hey everyone, we're not accusing her bestfriend of murder, we're thinking her story is not all the way right..best friends cover for each other..in this case if she knows something she needs to talk if she loves her friend..please don't read more into our comment. We don't mean to offend anyone or any harm. Just giving an opinion. I would hope and pray that her bestfriend is truly sincere...

I would hope, if my best friend went missing, that investigators put me through the absolute gauntlet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We're all here to find Danielle. No other reason. Just Danielle. Everyone will create their own opinions. That's what we are here for. To sleuth. We don't know anyone who knows Danielle so I am not going to say their not involved. We don't know that.

If you all are wondering where I've been, it's just been a busy week. Regardless, it's also posts like the ones I have just now read accusing her best friend of kidnapping and murder that have led me to remain silent. I just don't feel comfortable.

I hear you. Appreciate you have come back. My heart goes out to you and all who love Danielle.

Me saying 'And why have they not been back' is not me asking a question. I just meant it like, I have my theories as to why they have not been back, everyone should think about their own theories.

Hey everyone, we're not accusing her bestfriend of murder, we're thinking her story is not all the way right..best friends cover for each other..in this case if she knows something she needs to talk if she loves her friend..please don't read more into our comment. We don't mean to offend anyone or any harm. Just giving an opinion. I would hope and pray that her bestfriend is truly sincere...
In no way would I ever even almost think her friend has anything to do with this. There's zero circumstantial evidence to support that theory. At most, last seen is always at least considered, so I'll concede to that. But I still don't think that's the situation. Not even almost. That is my own opinion.

holocene please don't disappear because of those few posts. We are here to help and we truly care.

Ugh. I'm sorry. That's just a gross theory and definitely the opinion of merely 1. We've been thinking about you and hoping you will skip in here with a happy story to report. Pleas take care.

JDJ, it isn't my theory. I wouldn't rule anything out. The goal is to find DS. I really don't care if any feelings are hurt along the way.

Not agreeing to disagree. Let's talk it out and point out holes in the theory.

If DS left with someone Friday night, taking her cell phone, keys, purse. That person could easily drop the purse back off and keep the keys and phone.

Holocene, glad you're back. I've been stalking you lol waiting for your return. Viewing the thread but never posting. Glad you've responded.

I guess this case and many others lead me back to the KISS Theory. IMO Danielle was taken by somebody she may have been slightly acquainted with or not. Danielle strikes me as a lovely young lady. Bright future. Moving forward with life plans. Strong Family ties and friendships. Praying she is found safe.

No one is accusing the friend of kidnapping and murder. Unless I misread my own post. My point was just that the post she made about that night seemed too contrived. There is more to THAT story. It might have nothing to do with DS. Maybe the friend flaked out and DS wasn't able to get ahold of her to confirm she was coming over early. Maybe... a LOT of things. If you can read into that situation and just say "Oh, yeah. That seems like a totally reasonable response" then I guess, good for you. Maybe I'm too vindictive. Maybe she just reminds me of people I've known. Maybe she just wants the world to know that she was DS's best friend. Could be any number of things.

But for the record, I don't think that the friend killed her. Or kidnapped her. Nor did I say that. Ever. Just saying that something about her connection to this story doesn't feel right.

rizzo said:
Am I the only one who thinks this isn't drug related?

From the 24 "Thanks" you got on this question - no, you aren't the only one...

jdj said:
I can't discount it.

Only 2 "Thanks" on this one.

BetteDavisEyes said:
Not at the top of my shortlist of what might have happened to Danielle. I never rush to judgment, and based on her IG healthy diet/yoga regimen, drug use doesn't fit the profile. I'm leaning more towards a relationship gone awry.

I too don't think it's drug related. Maybe she did find someone on the dating site, but didn't tell anyone yet.... :dunno:

LozD said:
What's the general consensus at this point?
1. Abducted by someone who knows her: still alive
2. Abducted by someone who knows her: now deceased
3. Abducted by someone who does NOT know her: alive
4. Abducted by someone who does NOT know her: now deceased
5. Killed immediately and body hidden/moved
6. Left/missing of her own accord: still alive
7. Left/missing of her own accord: now deceased
8. Other

I'm hoping it's #1 or #3 - still alive would be nice. She doesn't appear (to me) to be #6 or 7.

TigerLilly said:
yes! the sleepover bothered me too if she was working the next day. Then I wondered why someone wasnt aware she didnt show up Friday. If I was expecting a friend to stay with me I would be looking for her if she just didnt show up and didnt call. Id be worried she was on the side of a road somewhere.

I too would be worried if my friend didn't show up. As I recall - and you can correct me - didn't she talk/text (?) with her friend about 4:15pm that day? I'd probably follow a route back to her house, checking the ditches, etc. and if not there, go to her house. But I guess hindsight is 20/20...

thesaint said:
Take this with an entire shaker of black truffle salt...but:
a comment on the City of Berkley facebook page, at the bottom of the comments for the post related to DS/Robina/Ice Hockey Rink, says "They said that they found her but nobody knows if she was dead or alive yet" from a Carli McCloskey

couldn't find anything on their page about DS... ?? date, time? Would that be City of Berkley-Government page?

Enchantment said:
snipped by me...
Page is Berkley

Berkley, Michigan - no comments there either...

:welcome6: :newbie: s :greetings:

Admin Note:

Folks, no one has been named a POI or suspect in Danielle's case so posts that were sleuthing the friend have been removed.

Do not go there period. Surely she is hurting terribly over her dear friend going missing.

Please everyone know that many friends and family read here so be mindful of what you post.

Think about it. What if you suddenly found yourself in this situation?

Please take a moment to to review WS Rules Etiquette & Information

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members