MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure in this context they are not referring to the grocery chain. I think it's an acronym for Independence Green Apartments. I G A

Based on the location, I'm more inclined to consider the body might be Jasmine Moody who has been missing from the east side for some time. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...troit-4-December-2014&highlight=jasmine+moody
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this based on the area until police say- there were a few women from the suburbs in the last few months found dead in Detroit areas...... sure I don't want it to be DS but never say never until it all checks out.
And yes in this case IGA is not the store- it's independence geeen apts.

I am the poster from Facebook who had the encounter at IGA (Independence Green Apartments, not the grocery store) on Friday, December 9. It was just after 6pm deeper back in the complex than where Danielle lives. As mentioned, I have spoken to someone from the police department three times:

1. The initial person at the police desk on Sunday, December 9 who told me a detective would "call me right back." They did not take a statement.
2. I called back Monday after no one called right back. The second person at the police desk on Monday, December 10 who said they didn't know why I was told I would be called right back because the detectives weren't in until 8:30am Monday morning. They took a brief synopsis and said someone would call me.
3. A detective who called on Monday, December 10 around 2:30pm. He talked to me for about 10 minutes about what I saw, what was said, what the person and their car looked like. They asked if I could identify the person and I said yes. They said they would call me back. I never heard back.

I am assuming this is because they have another lead they are not talking about. However, if it was something, no one had contacted me to confirm the story again, brought me in to meet with a sketch artist, anything. I have also spoken with apartment management who agreed the interaction I had was unusual and out of place.

I will also say the following about this complex:
1. The lighting system has been upgraded since this happened except near the mailboxes.
2. They stopped doing assigned parking months ago. If you currently had an assigned spot, you could keep it but no new spots were issued. Spots are marked with a sign and a number but the number does not correspond with the apartment number (I.e. Apt 563 could have a spot marked 78).
3. I have never not once felt unsafe in this complex.
4. I arrived home just after 6pm that day. There was not a single other person besides this man out in my parking lot during this time. It is not uncommon for the lot to be void of people at time of day even though there are so many units.

Thank you for coming over here and letting us know your experience. LE not getting back to you could be because they already had a POI in mind. I still would take the information down since it could lead to a new POI. I wish they were more open and public can help more. Just wondering if this case is somehow connected.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...sex-trafficking-of-teenage-girl-in-southfield

I was just looking at the new website, www.finddani.org. In the "about" section it discusses that Danielle may not have ever made it into her home that night. Further down the page it lists other pieces of evidence, with one being her blue Eddie Bauer jacket. They state she was wearing it that day, but if she never made it into her apartment how do they have a photo of her coat?

ETA if they found her coat in the car, it seems like a bad idea to spread it out on the floor and move the arms into the position they are in. Wouldn't that upset any potential evidence? Maybe this is an old photo of her coat...but who takes photos like that?

Angela, do you remember which direction the man sped off?

Also, this is Matt from Facebook. Nice to see you on here lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ETA if they found her coat in the car, it seems like a bad idea to spread it out on the floor and move the arms into the position they are in. Wouldn't that upset any potential evidence? Maybe this is an old photo of her coat...but who takes photos like that?

DS was a big clothes blogger. Wouldn't surprise me if she took a pic like that of a new, spendy purchase.

Just saw this posted on the FDS FB page - a web page they have now for info:

http://www.finddani.org/

if'n yer building a website dedicated to finding a missing person, shouldn't you at least have one decent sized pic of the missing person on the home/landing page--or anywhere / somewhere on the website? Without having to click-through to pdf's/social media/ pages. that's a pretty picture of a mountain, but I'd think a pic or a collage of pictures of DS/missing items as the header on every page would be more helpful.

i assumed the photo was either one taken previously or a picture of the same kind but not necessarily her actual jacket. In later posts her family (an admin) mentioned the jacket and said how it wasn't something you'd wear if you were spending a lot of time out in this weather. Not warm enough.

ETA: I can't believe they haven't been able to obtain video footage from a business along that street running next to her complex. If you watch the video, you'll see that most of the cars are running along in single line formation. Picking her dirty, muddy jeep out on a video around the time she would have been getting home that day should have been fairly easy. Apparently they've got nothing though, otherwise the timeline would be a lot better defined. They don't know if she made it home, what time she made it home, who was driving, how many occupants, or what happened in the parking lot afterwards. No video footage from anywhere ?

yeah, after the WDIV piece last night, i couldn't believe two weeks in and basically LE seems to be saying they have nothing more than what we've known since the first weekend.

that's what led me to suggest the way-out-in-left-field theory that maybe it's a case of mistaken identity. someone grabbed the wrong girl. Highly, highly unlikely. But might be worth LE's time to knock on the door of DS's neighbor who owns that similar looking vehicle parked next to hers and see if she, or someone else there, at least resembles DS. And if she/someone does, maybe ask 'em, "can you think of any reason why someone might wanna abduct you?"

but i lean more toward LE has more than they've said and that they'll have something more than a reboot of the search on Monday.

Awwww! He's so cute! Who is taking care of him now?

During the first news conference her Mom indicated they had the cat at their house. I think they even posted a pic of the cat recently saying he/she was waiting for Dani to come home.

this little guy hopes she was:

View attachment 106247

Have the police turned the hot lights on and interrogated that cat for hours on end ?

He has a guilty look about him, to me anyway. Is that a previous mugshot or a drivers license photo ?

( This is what is referred to as "extreme" sleuthing )

I was just looking at the new website, www.finddani.org. In the "about" section it discusses that Danielle may not have ever made it into her home that night. Further down the page it lists other pieces of evidence, with one being her blue Eddie Bauer jacket. They state she was wearing it that day, but if she never made it into her apartment how do they have a photo of her coat?

Probably a photo taken prior to her disappearance/not her actual jacket but the same one.

I wonder why the family is so sure that she never made it into her apartment. Could there be something left in the car that was not made public? Like a lunch bag that she surely would have brought in? Or because she would normally have changed into casual clothes when she came home? There must be something that leads them to think she did not make it into the apt-

I am the poster from Facebook who had the encounter at IGA (Independence Green Apartments, not the grocery store) on Friday, December 9. It was just after 6pm deeper back in the complex than where Danielle lives. As mentioned, I have spoken to someone from the police department three times:

1. The initial person at the police desk on Sunday, December 9 who told me a detective would "call me right back." They did not take a statement.
2. I called back Monday after no one called right back. The second person at the police desk on Monday, December 10 who said they didn't know why I was told I would be called right back because the detectives weren't in until 8:30am Monday morning. They took a brief synopsis and said someone would call me.
3. A detective who called on Monday, December 10 around 2:30pm. He talked to me for about 10 minutes about what I saw, what was said, what the person and their car looked like. They asked if I could identify the person and I said yes. They said they would call me back. I never heard back.

I am assuming this is because they have another lead they are not talking about. However, if it was something, no one had contacted me to confirm the story again, brought me in to meet with a sketch artist, anything. I have also spoken with apartment management who agreed the interaction I had was unusual and out of place.

I will also say the following about this complex:
1. The lighting system has been upgraded since this happened except near the mailboxes.
2. They stopped doing assigned parking months ago. If you currently had an assigned spot, you could keep it but no new spots were issued. Spots are marked with a sign and a number but the number does not correspond with the apartment number (I.e. Apt 563 could have a spot marked 78).
3. I have never not once felt unsafe in this complex.
4. I arrived home just after 6pm that day. There was not a single other person besides this man out in my parking lot during this time. It is not uncommon for the lot to be void of people at time of day even though there are so many units.

Hi,
I'm just wondering about the dates you noted in this post above, I went and looked back to your face book post and I thought you had the experience in the IGA parking lot on the same evening DS disappeared? That was Dec. 2, right?
I hated even posting but I am looking for clarification.
Thank you!

It's an Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 jacket. They found the inner layer at her apartment. She was just wearing the outer, windbreaker type layer, hence her mom stating that she didn't have clothing to survive long outside.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members