MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is 28 and her family speaks the world of her. She is outgoing, an open book, and has very close friendships. It's highly likely that someone would have mentioned her being pregnant by now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Imo your ability to believe that someone would know isn't accurate. She may have needed to figure out what she was doing with the pregnancy and if she was considering her options may never have told a soul.
Again, I assume you are not a woman who has never been pregnant to understand the impact pregnancy has on life in an instant.

That being said I still don't think this is it, but will absolutely defend the viability of the theory for others. We aren't here to shut down things that can't be proven, but to open up ideas for this that can't be disproven.

My opinion only obviously .

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine trying to move forward after that. I hope someday you find peace.

I wouldn't rule out human trafficking. My daughter who was very outgoing was walking through the parking lot of a nightclub in Lansing MI in 2011. There were two men in a car that drove through and asked her if she wanted to go to a party with a bunch of girls and guys. She ended up dead in a hotel room and those men walked as there was no witnesses. The detectives on her case never found the witnesses. The men cleaned the room of all the evidence but still got away with it. In my opinion that was guilt in itself. My heart breaks everyday for my daughter. I believe my daughter was taken advantage of as she died from heroin and alcohol and my daughter was dead set against heroin. There can be many scenerios in Danielles case. I also worked for a large insurance company and believe it or not a named beneficiary might do something to the insured as they may be in financial trouble......just a thought. Im new to this forum and I hope I didnt break any rules. This whole thing is strange. I feel for the parents as my daughters death has my heart in a million pieces. I don't wish this on my worse enemy. I just remember when my sister called me and thought my daughter was missing. I called Verizon and they didn't help me at all. I remember getting home and signing into my Verizon account to see who her last calls were to, and seeing headlights pulling in my driveway and to find it was the police but not from my own city I knew it was bad. I pray they find Danielle alive. I know when they are investigating they didn't tell me a lot as a parent. Lord bring Dani home to her parents.

I wouldn't rule out human trafficking. My daughter who was very outgoing was walking through the parking lot of a nightclub in Lansing MI in 2011. There were two men in a car that drove through and asked her if she wanted to go to a party with a bunch of girls and guys. She ended up dead in a hotel room and those men walked as there was no witnesses. The detectives on her case never found the witnesses. The men cleaned the room of all the evidence but still got away with it. In my opinion that was guilt in itself. My heart breaks everyday for my daughter. I believe my daughter was taken advantage of as she died from heroin and alcohol and my daughter was dead set against heroin. There can be many scenerios in Danielles case. I also worked for a large insurance company and believe it or not a named beneficiary might do something to the insured as they may be in financial trouble......just a thought. Im new to this forum and I hope I didnt break any rules. This whole thing is strange. I feel for the parents as my daughters death has my heart in a million pieces. I don't wish this on my worse enemy. I just remember when my sister called me and thought my daughter was missing. I called Verizon and they didn't help me at all. I remember getting home and signing into my Verizon account to see who her last calls were to, and seeing headlights pulling in my driveway and to find it was the police but not from my own city I knew it was bad. I pray they find Danielle alive. I know when they are investigating they didn't tell me a lot as a parent. Lord bring Dani home to her parents.

(((((Deli66)))))

May your daughter Rest In Peace. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Thank you for being open and honest and here with us to help.

I don't understand how so many people are running with this pregnancy thing with zero evidence she was pregnant.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Oh, deli, my heart is breaking for you. This is absolutely my worst fear and I hate that anyone has experienced this unimaginable pain. I pray for your continued strength and am grateful to you for sharing your story. So many are convinced that girls don't just get taken off the street for trafficking and your story is confirmation that it can (and does) happen to anyone.

So what about their relationship leads us to believe he would abduct or kill her for being pregnant?

I don't understand how so many people are running with this pregnancy thing with zero evidence she was pregnant.

I don't think people are running with it as a number one contender for a motive,but just defending that it shouldn't be dismissed as a possible motive.

So what about their relationship leads us to believe he would abduct or kill her for being pregnant?

What facts do you know about their relationship? List them out and we can see ...

A $125,000 dollar reward is pretty good incentive for anybody with credible information to call in and report it. I would turn any one of you guys in for 1/10 of that.

They aren't getting any tips, and what they are getting isn't helping. That's why they had what could only be described as a limp-wristed update today. It was simply an effort to keep her name and face out in the public eye and to hope and pray that someone saw something that day. I would imagine her family and friends are doing their fair share to put pressure on LE to get some answers as well. When they have good leads and good intel, they don't ask the public for s**_*t.

By the way, in regards to the first part of my post, if anybody out there has information regarding her whereabouts but is too busy to call it in due to a variety of things, such as Xmas shopping, too many kids, too busy at work, personal problems, relationship problems or a host of other reasons, feel free to contact me and let me help. I would be willing to take over and turn the information over to the authorities for exactly 1/2 of the reward amount. That would work out to $80,000 on my end.

You are bad at math.

I was thinking they need to interrogate her wireless router. There are usually logs inside them and if she parked close enough to her apartment she would have been given an ip address once her phone was close enough to the wireless signal because she had been on the network previously. It would at least give LE a clue that she had been there.

There was nothing in his hand. There was approximately 10ish feet between our bumpers, maybe a bit more. He did reverse out as he was pulled in a parking spot. There was no one in the lot at the time and the security lights were burnt out (and have since been fixed). You cannot see me getting out of my car if you just happened to pull into the lot, you have to be right on my building. He followed me into the lot and parked. I thought he was a neighbor who drives a similar car and didn't think anything of it.

I feel like I can't explain it. It wasn't necessarily the questions, it was the way it all happened. The personality? Tha mannerisms? I told the police he was remarkably average except that he kept looking around. Like, head moving looking around the entire time we were talking. He very abruptly started walking toward me while still looking around. Questions were very fast, like not waiting for my response before he started talking.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I have asked literally everyone I've told about this if im overreacting. I don't want to make something out of nothing, I don't want to waste LE time. I have nothing to gain from this except my mom calling every hour to ask if I'm okay which surprisingly I don't want. I hope it was just a guy looking for an apartment but it's that gut feeling that I can't shake.

If I was lost and desperate to find the information and someone had asked their caller to hold on, I would apologise and try and get the info, especially as there was no one else there, which meant he had to drive elsewhere. Same if I was delivering. I don't like that he kept looking around. No one else there and dimly lit. Hmm.

Pfft. There's no "evidence" of anything! And no one here is running with any one theory. There are a number of possibilities.

If you plug dani's address into Google maps, it spits out the location of her door. It's strange. That would be my go to in terms of finding an address. Next I would ask my friend or the person who gave me the address.

That's not what I asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snarky response aside, it depends obviously on what mace sprayer you have. Between 8-25 feet is the range typically.
10 feet, for those that care, is the desirable range. Keeps your aim good but distance from perp.

There are some interesting comments on Danielle's Go Fund Me page. I'm not certain that it's allowed discussion, so I'll just leave it at that!

What facts do you know about their relationship? List them out and we can see ...
I don't have any facts that would lead me to believe he'd do that. Given that more often than not, the man does not harm the woman in that situation, there would have to be some alarming, overwhelmingly odd characteristixs that would lead me to believe he harmed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member