MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any facts that would lead me to believe he'd do that. Given that more often than not, the man does not harm the woman in that situation, there would have to be some alarming, overwhelmingly odd characteristixs that would lead me to believe he harmed her.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What facts do you have that lead you to believe he wouldn't? Do you know him? Do you know what the nature of their relationship was?
Where do you get your statistics on the probably of harm?

Why are you putting the onus on me. You're the one putting forth the scenario. See Bertrand Russell's teapot.

Why are you putting the onus on me. You're the one putting forth the scenario. See Bertrand Russell's teapot.

Actually I didn't. I never said I thought she was pregnant and never implicated the bf. You are the one shooting down others theories with no facts. I'm defending their right to go down their own paths. None of us have any facts...it all stays in the table.

Right church wrong pew.

WS if full of cases where a pregnant woman was murdered by the baby's father. Here's a brief list to start with. Again, it's only one theory.

Scott Peterson
Bobby Cutts
Charles Stuart
Rae Carruth
Mark Hacking

I wouldn't rule out human trafficking. My daughter who was very outgoing was walking through the parking lot of a nightclub in Lansing MI in 2011. There were two men in a car that drove through and asked her if she wanted to go to a party with a bunch of girls and guys. She ended up dead in a hotel room and those men walked as there was no witnesses. The detectives on her case never found the witnesses. The men cleaned the room of all the evidence but still got away with it. In my opinion that was guilt in itself. My heart breaks everyday for my daughter. I believe my daughter was taken advantage of as she died from heroin and alcohol and my daughter was dead set against heroin. There can be many scenerios in Danielles case. I also worked for a large insurance company and believe it or not a named beneficiary might do something to the insured as they may be in financial trouble......just a thought. Im new to this forum and I hope I didnt break any rules. This whole thing is strange. I feel for the parents as my daughters death has my heart in a million pieces. I don't wish this on my worse enemy. I just remember when my sister called me and thought my daughter was missing. I called Verizon and they didn't help me at all. I remember getting home and signing into my Verizon account to see who her last calls were to, and seeing headlights pulling in my driveway and to find it was the police but not from my own city I knew it was bad. I pray they find Danielle alive. I know when they are investigating they didn't tell me a lot as a parent. Lord bring Dani home to her parents.

I just want to say how terribly sorry I am for your loss. As a mother, I just cannot imagine anything worse than losing a child. I have a 14-year-old daughter who says I am an overprotective helicopter parent -given that she met an adult male online who decided to come meet her in person and was only an hour away by the time LE intervened, I really cannot help myself-, and sadly, I can absolutely see something like this happening to her (and I live only two hours away from Lansing; that's where my daughter went to on a field trip in 5th grade).

Thank you so much for joining us and sharing. I will be thinking of you and your daughter.

What if you had taken it off her driver's license or a piece of mail found in the vehicle?

If you plug dani's address into Google maps, it spits out the location of her door. It's strange. That would be my go to in terms of finding an address. Next I would ask my friend or the person who gave me the address.

From the way AA speaks, her apartment is in a different side of the complex. With a different street name. Many apartment complexes keep the same name for streets within the complex, this does not appear to be the case.

8003db7df1f85f75a86b4a1ddac4313d.jpg

There are some interesting comments on Danielle's Go Fund Me page. I'm not certain that it's allowed discussion, so I'll just leave it at that!

If you are referring to what I also saw, look
up that name on Facebook and check out their cover photos. There is something that kind of freaked me out last night

Actually I didn't. I never said I thought she was pregnant and never implicated the bf. You are the one shooting down others theories with no facts. I'm defending their right to go down their own paths. None of us have any facts...it all stays in the table.

Right church wrong pew.
I'm not shooting them down. I'm hoping there's something we can roll with that lends more validity to the theory. Something we can find out about them, about him, anything.

Regarding the pregnancy theory.. if she was pregnant it could've been by anyone, not necessarily the boyfriend.

Most likely. But if the address only got you as far as the apartment complex, you might need to ask someone who lived there for more detailed instructions in finding a particular apartment number. If you had just committed a crime, you might also be nervous and a little flighty in trying to find that unit. JMO

Well, wouldn't you still have your phone?

If you are referring to what I also saw, look
up that name on Facebook and check out their cover photos. There is something that kind of freaked me out last night

I agree. That map of the woods near 9 Mile and Drake (very close to her apt) totally freaked me out. I spent an hour with google satellite view finding that spot. Looks like the map is old as there is now a new subdivision in what I think is the spot.

I'm not shooting them down. I'm hoping there's something we can roll with that lends more validity to the theory. Something we can find out about them, about him, anything.

We can't. Whoever "he" may be is not a POI, so we aren't allowed to sleuth "him".
But we can put it out there as a possible scenario. As someone said, it may not necessarily have been a BF.

At this point, there is just as much "evidence" that she was pregnant, as there is of sex trafficking, or a suicide, or a drug deal gone wrong. Essentially, we know nothing.

I wouldn't rule out human trafficking. My daughter who was very outgoing was walking through the parking lot of a nightclub in Lansing MI in 2011. There were two men in a car that drove through and asked her if she wanted to go to a party with a bunch of girls and guys. She ended up dead in a hotel room and those men walked as there was no witnesses. The detectives on her case never found the witnesses. The men cleaned the room of all the evidence but still got away with it. In my opinion that was guilt in itself. My heart breaks everyday for my daughter. I believe my daughter was taken advantage of as she died from heroin and alcohol and my daughter was dead set against heroin. There can be many scenerios in Danielles case. I also worked for a large insurance company and believe it or not a named beneficiary might do something to the insured as they may be in financial trouble......just a thought. Im new to this forum and I hope I didnt break any rules. This whole thing is strange. I feel for the parents as my daughters death has my heart in a million pieces. I don't wish this on my worse enemy. I just remember when my sister called me and thought my daughter was missing. I called Verizon and they didn't help me at all. I remember getting home and signing into my Verizon account to see who her last calls were to, and seeing headlights pulling in my driveway and to find it was the police but not from my own city I knew it was bad. I pray they find Danielle alive. I know when they are investigating they didn't tell me a lot as a parent. Lord bring Dani home to her parents.

Heartbreaking for you. I am truly sorry about your daughter. I bet she was a wonderful young lady.

I agree. That map of the woods near 9 Mile and Drake (very close to her apt) totally freaked me out. I spent an hour with google satellite view finding that spot. Looks like the map is old as there is now a new subdivision in what I think is the spot.

I checked this out before because someone on SM made comments about his pics being off.

So I looked and he posted the map when he posted pic of building. I thought map was showing how to get to building as someone made comment how cool building photo was.

Yep, I did the same thing. Just seems like a very, very strange coincidence. Not only that the map is even uploaded but also the claim he made in his comments. Ugh.

Welcome Deli66.

I am am still catching up here after being away for two days but I had to stop and say my heart breaks for you and your daughter. What an awful thing to have to go through. We, as sleuthers, are all here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214