MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy who commented below wanting to do an organized search must be really smart

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The other thing I wanted to say involves the search in the field behind Jefferson Court at IG on dec 3 or 4? Well, my friend told me just now that the flyer they gave her is gone from inside her hallway apt. She was given one to put up and I mentioned a few things today when I saw her so she told me the flyer was no longer posted in her hallway..... I find that odd since IG has posted a 50k reward and it's in IG apt. I'm gonna bring her a new flyer to put back up in the morning.

who took down the flyer that was posted? Try to find out, and why it was taken down. Maybe someone who knows something took it down.

Don't get frustrated by the repeated questions. It's pretty common for people to come in and read the last two or three pages of the thread before they start asking questions........not realizing the same questions were asked 8 pages back. It takes a lot of time to go back and start reading from the last place you left off, and sometimes there simply isn't enough time to do it. I do it all the time, and I imagine you will too if you hang around long enough. Sometimes I'm offline for 3 or 4 days due to work concerns or other things, and it's almost impossible to try and read every page of a thread, and when they open up a new thread, it creates even more backlog. When I log on, I usually go to the last 4 or 5 pages to play catch-up and ignore the previous 20. Don't have enough time to read it all.

About the flyers:
A) Someone took it down to keep it.
B) Someone took it down in order to copy it.
C) The perpetrator is still in the building and doesn't like seeing her picture.
D) Some people are just jerks
E) Someone needed it to light their bar-b-que grill.
F) The manager received complaints from a whiner.

D most likely....someone who doesn't like the added LE presence and people paying attention....not necessarily related to case....hiding their own issues

So the family has stated that they believe something happened to DS within the first 15-20 minutes after she left MetLife and that they don't believe she made it "into" her apartment. I keep thinking she may have stopped for gas on the way, being the end of the work week and knowing she would need it to her friend's and then to work the next morning. But now I'm wondering if she may have stopped at an ATM for cash. We know she was going to make dinner for her friend, but she may have needed cash if they were going out later that night. If she took 10 Mile home that day, there is a bank with a RSO living across the street. Thinking out loud....what if someone had seen her make a withdrawal and noticing her alone, followed her back to IGA?

Definitely a possibility. Doubt she'd make a large withdrawal. And could just pay via CC.

Secondly, motive? One off case? Left her purse with money in wallet?

I spent some time tonight diving into the social media comments. A common theme is that she may be, being held in an apartment at the complex. I wonder if voluntary apartment searches were requested, if any tenants would refuse? The theory seems to be that her movements, times of travel, etc. could be monitored easiest from somebody living in the complex.

From what I gather, they searched the grounds but didn't contact individual apartment renters.

So the family has stated that they believe something happened to DS within the first 15-20 minutes after she left MetLife and that they don't believe she made it "into" her apartment. I keep thinking she may have stopped for gas on the way, being the end of the work week and knowing she would need it to her friend's and then to work the next morning. But now I'm wondering if she may have stopped at an ATM for cash. We know she was going to make dinner for her friend, but she may have needed cash if they were going out later that night. If she took 10 Mile home that day, there is a bank with a RSO living across the street. Thinking out loud....what if someone had seen her make a withdrawal and noticing her alone, followed her back to IGA?

I'm of the belief she made it to the apt parking lot - then something happened. Most cases like this that I've followed; turns out to be someone living close by who's been watching a woman and its sexually related --- OR it's something to do with a friend or acquaintance as Steelman said back in thread 2 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-2&p=13002949#post13002949

Okay.......I thought there was a discussion about the family taking a lie detector test................all I saw was some dude (or dude-ette) asking if anybody in the family had taken one.

Who said anything about "a discussion"? Here's my post about the polygraph:

Interesting new comment/question on FDFB about whether or not extended family members have been polygraphed

The comment about the polygraph was interesting to me, in and of itself. I hadn't considered that anyone in Danielle's family has taken a lie detector test. Maybe they've been asked to do so; maybe not. Whatever the case, LE hasn't said a word.

I spent some time tonight diving into the social media comments. A common theme is that she may be, being held in an apartment at the complex. I wonder if voluntary apartment searches were requested, if any tenants would refuse? The theory seems to be that her movements, times of travel, etc. could be monitored easiest from somebody living in the complex.

Can't believe they didn't go door-to-door... Still would like LE to ask for DNA samples, (not that they are really going to process, but to "shake the trees" and simply see who refuses, who then leaves town in a few days....

who took down the flyer that was posted? Try to find out, and why it was taken down. Maybe someone who knows something took it down.

IGA took down all flyers posted on trees at the front of the complex that Monday, probably so people wouldn't be dissuaded from renting here. Each building has a bulletin board just inside the door which is where I'm assuming this one was hung. My guess is that when IGA came around and took down the Toys for Tots posters they had up because donations were done, they also took down Danielle's posters for whatever reason. They take down all sorts of posters about furniture for sale, missing pets, tutoring help, etc. I never had any DS posters at my building from day one but my Toys for Tots poster was taken down early this week.

Definitely a possibility. Doubt she'd make a large withdrawal. And could just pay via CC.

Secondly, motive? One off case? Left her purse with money in it.
Several motives seem possible here, but robbery doesn't seem like one of them.

Other possibilities:
-She ended a relationship with a narcissist who considered her his personal property. (About 1 person in 16 is a narcissist.)
-She became pregnant.
-She picked up a stalker some time before disappearing, and he planned her abduction.
-She was spotted that evening by a sexual predator who was cruising for a victim.
-She was in the wrong place at the wrong time, witnessed a crime, and was silenced.
-She was raped by an acquaintance and killed to prevent her from reporting the rape.
-She was killed accidentally and concealed by the person responsible.

Those are just some examples, and I see some of those possibilities as being more likely than others.

Don't get frustrated by the repeated questions. It's pretty common for people to come in and read the last two or three pages of the thread before they start asking questions........not realizing the same questions were asked 8 pages back. It takes a lot of time to go back and start reading from the last place you left off, and sometimes there simply isn't enough time to do it. I do it all the time, and I imagine you will too if you hang around long enough. Sometimes I'm offline for 3 or 4 days due to work concerns or other things, and it's almost impossible to try and read every page of a thread, and when they open up a new thread, it creates even more backlog. When I log on, I usually go to the last 4 or 5 pages to play catch-up and ignore the previous 20. Don't have enough time to read it all.

About the flyers:
A) Someone took it down to keep it.
B) Someone took it down in order to copy it.
C) The perpetrator is still in the building and doesn't like seeing her picture.
D) Some people are just jerks
E) Someone needed it to light their bar-b-que grill.
F) The manager received complaints from a whiner.

Perhaps G on your list might be related to F: Someone who's a stickler for the rules.

Many communities, businesses, apt./condo complexes, neighborhoods, etc. don't allow "advertising" of any sort without permission from management/owners. i.e. Someone planning an estate sale can't host such an event or advertise same in neighborhood without authorization from management, HOA, etc. I've lived in Oakland County for more than 40 years and know that many, if not most, communities have such rules.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My bad, I'll try to edit my original post. It was 20-30 minutes not 15-20. Which could indicate that she had plenty of time to get back to IGA even with making a quick stop.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Family members believe something had to have happened to Danielle in the 20-30 minutes after she left work.[/FONT]

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...y-pleads-answers-danielle-stislicki-s-n695011

Where are you seeing the 15-20 minute thing?

Can't believe they didn't go door-to-door... Still would like LE to ask for DNA samples, (not that they are really going to process, but to "shake the trees" and simply see who refuses, who then leaves town in a few days....

Has LE not even interviewed the tenants? I really would like someone like Atomic Angela to confirm this because if true, I'm having a really hard time understanding why they haven't. For example, in another case I am currently following, a 27-year-old female left a friend's apartment sometime between 3:30 and 4:30am this past Saturday, was reported missing that night, and by yesterday (so within 72 hours) FBI agents were going door-to-door at the 100+-unit complex where the friend's apartment is located (as posted on the thread by someone who lives at the complex; sadly, the woman's body was found at a local trash disposal site earlier today).

Sure, LE might not get any relevant information from any of them, but then they might. I really hope that LE isn't assuming people will just come forward with leads, tips, etc. as long as the family is raising awareness via SM. Personally, it is equally -if not more- important for LE to talk to the tenants in person and try to help them jog their memories. Plus, it will be three weeks since Danielle's disappearance as of tomorrow. I just can't think of any good reason as to why they haven't talked to those living there ...??

Came across an interesting incident that happened almost a year ago in a Farmington Hills apartment complex only a few miles from IG.

"Ellerbe said she didn’t know her attackers, who were waiting for her inside the lobby of her building in the Fairmont Park Apartments complex near Nine Mile and Drake Roads."

"
She was later forced into her vehicle, where she alleged Miller attempted to choke her as McReynolds drove around the complex"

I realize family and police have indicated there were no signs of struggle around car or apartment and also that these folks are locked up, but I'm posting this more because it shows that someone could have been waiting in the common hallway and they may have been much more skilled (and possibly less high?) than these two. If they hadn't wasted time trying to beat the lady up they likely could have driven to a secluded location and disposed of her. Food for thought as we continue to run through scenarios.

Sources:

http://patch.com/michigan/farmingto...source=amp&utm_campaign=amp&utm_medium=mobile

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc.../farmington-hills-abduction-arrests/22209085/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214