MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was her actual Tumblr account! What's the original?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I recall the same as you, but need to go back to articles on MSM, find those facts again and link to the articles. As the timeframe lengthens and theories increase along with thread size, I thought a reference document may help.

With a different local case, reporters from Mlive participated in this site and our questions helped supplement their own questions when they did have a chance to ask questions in a press conference.

He apparently took her to a wedding. I don't take girls to weddings unless they're serious.
Your comment is interesting to me. Funny I have gone on many dates (albeit in my past when I was younger) where I was the date of the guy who needed a date who was a friend. It all depends where you are in life and where your friend is. Yeah, gone on dates with men knowing I was the wedding date and they were my good friend only. Brought guys to weddings hoping they were going to be more than dates and the permetations go on. We should be careful how we read that. But I get what you are saying for yourself.

Your comment is interesting to me. Funny I have gone on many dates (albeit in my past when I was younger) where I was the date of the guy who needed a date who was a friend. It all depends where you are in life and where your friend is. Yeah, gone on dates with men knowing I was the wedding date and they were my good friend only. Brought guys to weddings hoping they were going to be more than dates and the permetations go on. We should be careful how we read that. But I get what you are saying for yourself.
Have you looked at her instagram? Look at the pictures from a few months ago that appear to have been taken in an exotic location. Read the comments. A woman is not going to travel outside of the country with, or travel outside of the country to see, someone who is just a friend.

Earlier today I was at the westland mall and someone behind me kept loudly saying "danielle" before tapping me on the shoulder. This is how I heard about missing danielle. The well meaning person was kind of insisting that I was her. Of course, I had no idea what she was talking about and after much talking and promising that my name is indeed, Julia (flashed my license. She was really not trusting me at my word). She told me about the missing girl in farmington hills and swore I was her twin. Before I walked off, her partner made a joke comment of "should of checked her shoulder". I came home, did some searching and have been reading about this heartbreaking case all night.

I began reading the older, closed threads and noticed people questioning why she would leave her purse in the car...perhaps I'm just naive, but if I am running into my house to grab a few things real quick I often leave my purse in the car. Of course, I live in a house so my car is safer in my driveway however I can understand her doing that and deciding to lock the car because she purposefully left the purse. my purse is kinda big, and just a few days ago I had gone to the store and needed to stop home to grab a few things before going back out. I had a bag of groceries in one hand and my keys and cell phone in the other. Sometimes if I'm wearing a bulky coat, and am just going to target to grab some dog food real quick (only nearby store that sells fresh pet lol) I have put my purse under the seat and just carried in my phone and keys. Many posts mentioned this being odd early on, and I figured I'd mention that...her parents described her as sweet, caring, helpful and possibly too trusting which is how I am too, I just figure I'm going to be right back in the car so nothing will happen if I leave my purse inside for a small period of time, kinda naive I know.

To me, based on what I read, I can see myself doing this and because my purse is kinda big, I almost never put my cell phone inside of it. I always have my cell phone and keys in hand as I exit the car. Even if I have my purse and bring it in, it's never inside the purse.

And in case anyone is curious, I don't resemble danielle much at all besides having dark brown hair that I had in a bunch similar to her photos lol and being in my late 20s

But I thought I'd post this so her family and friends can feel a teeny happy that people are really looking, they are stopping total strangers in the mall and aren't afraid to I.D lol, I didn't get mad. I would want someone to do the same for my loved one( actually, my husband suddenly passed away almost a year ago now and even though I know what happened to him, I saw this guy at a store that from the side looked so much like him I froze in my tracks if he had been missing I probably would of ran and hugged the total stranger because he looked that similar from the angle I saw him.)

I've never posted but I have read all three threads...I grew up in the area, have worked in the area (I've driven past 10 mile and telegraph countless times) and went to school in the area too...I live out of state now but I was first aware of Danielle's disappearance by people in my FB feed posting about it. I didn't know Danielle but some people back home that I am still in touch with do. She seems like a wonderful person. I can't imagine what her friends and family must be feeling...I would be out of my head in their shoes. I hope there is news soon.

I'm doing more back reading and I found the information regarding that key chain... the key chain looks exactly like one I saw at a really awesome garage sale last summer lol, I almost bought it, I wish I had now to compare to see if it's exactly like hers or just super similar...now reading it's link to pot, I just figured I'd point out she could of bought it at a garage sale or something like that. These days around here, almost anyone can get a medical Marijuana card from a dr for almost any condition you can think of lol. I have serious health problems and have had multiple doctors suggest I consider getting on it for my nausea and stuff but I've personally never tried it and don't really want to lol, I don't have anything against it, I just felt my anti nausea medication was working fine and declined the doctors. Around the immediate area where her apartment and work are located, there are a ton of legal medical Marijuana clinics all over the place, and if someone was right about her migraine issue, perhaps she was using it for that.

I see people saying it's odd that drug enforcement agencies are involved. As a newbie to this place, my question to experienced sleuths here is, do you recall any missing person cases where DEA is involved and the case ended up not having any drug connections before? It seems so odd to me and I have a idea/theory thst does not seem to be discussed here yet but I'd rather post later after I read some more and can actually use my computer instead of my annoying cell phone!

Watching Elizabeth Smart on the Today show, and keeping a positive thought for Danielle to come home like Elizabeth did. Prayers.

Just got a WXYZ alert that police are doing a search in Berkley in connection to Danielle's case

Yes!!! OMG! Just got it too...here's the linkhttps://mail.google.com/mail/mu/mp/700/#cv/priority//1592beb726cbf29e

The Oakland County Crime Lab assisted the Farmington Hills police with a search Thursday night at a home in Berkley in connection with the case of a missing 28-year-old woman.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/missing-farmington-hills-woman-investigators-search-berkley-home

The Berkley FB page comments mention taking some pretty large pieces of evidence. Praying they uncover something that leads them to finding DS safe soon. BBM

Farmington Hills police say they conducted a search at a home in Berkley on Thursday night in connection to Danielle Stislicki.
The 28-year-old woman went missing on Dec. 28, and police came out last week saying they suspect a crime was committed in her missing case.
Right now, police have no one in custody in the investigation and they have not found her. This is another step in the investigation of the missing woman.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/police-con...ing-farmington-hills-woman-danielle-stislicki

The Oakland County Crime Lab assisted the Farmington Hills police with a search Thursday night at a home in Berkley in connection with the case of a missing 28-year-old woman.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/missing-farmington-hills-woman-investigators-search-berkley-home

Thanks for posting!

I see people saying it's odd that drug enforcement agencies are involved. As a newbie to this place, my question to experienced sleuths here is, do you recall any missing person cases where DEA is involved and the case ended up not having any drug connections before? It seems so odd to me and I have a idea/theory thst does not seem to be discussed here yet but I'd rather post later after I read some more and can actually use my computer instead of my annoying cell phone!
I mentioned earlier of a case in Armada, Macomb County, where DEA was involved. While not a missing person case, 14 year old April Millsap was murdered while walking her dog.

DEA was involved because the suspect had previous issues with illegally growing. They searched his home after the murder and were able to arrest him with something similar while gathering evidence on the murder. Lots of missing person cases where they get a suspect locked up for other reasons while working to find evidence on the missing person case.

So DEA could be involved because of something to do with a possible POI in Danielle's case and have nothing to do with Danielle. Of course I have no idea why they are its just an idea based on the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties