MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local here. It does seem like quite a coincidence with the timing of the trial etc.

I was out shopping today with my kids near the IG apartments . I drove through and after being there in person it seems highly unlikely that DS was abducted at that time of day outside that apartment by some random stranger. It had to be someone she knew or something. I am leaning toward the theory that she jumped into someone's car for some reason and things went bad from there. There are a lot of wooded areas nearby that he could have pulled into and did something bad and not be seen by the rush hour traffic . No way this was an ambush in the parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It was totally my fault! I slipped to the front of the line, expecting news about Danielle and instead reading about dunking a baby into cold water. Whoa. Back that up and splain! Lesson learned. ;)

Lol. I did the same.

And SherlockJ and others were probably thinking; Hold up. Didn't you read the previous posts. Lol

Who attempts to dip a 10 week old in cold water?

Buy anyways. Does FG know the boyfriend that did that

Edited to remove- misread and commented regarding DS knowing the boyfriend. I've yet to determine if he knows FG...
Trying not to break any rules as I know sleuthing friends, etc is not allowed.

I understand the reason for maintaining individuals' privacy but it makes it really hard to discuss many theories. I've wondered about the friend and inmate connection since early on but wasn't sure it was ok to comment on here.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It could be as simple as her seat was left in the wrong position for her, meaning the jeep was not left there by her. I think because LE interviewed neighbors asking if her jeep was at the Oxford residence, they believe she was there.
While I have no idea if FG and DS friends bf knew eachother, I highly doubt it. The bf has a long rap history and from different area of town than FG.

I just want everyone to know you can never overlook a person, because they have a great background. My daughter was walking through the parking lot of a night club in Lansing MI and a 32 year old black male ( with large criminal background ) and a 25 year old white guy stopped her and asked her to go to a party. My daughter was very outgoing and full of life. I've never found out the truth, but they let those men go making us think she died of heroine and alcohol mixture of her own doing. My daughter was left handed and she couldnt even cut her steak, the needle mark waa in her left arm. After reading the police report a year later I know they took advantage of my daughter. I will fight to the end. My daughter died in a hotel room between 3am and 7am and they cleaned all the evidence and waited to call 911 at 5pm. To me thats guilt in itself. I just found out the prosecutor on her case has been charged with sex trafficking. I deal with chronic illness and trying to get justice for my daughter. My daughter was not a heroine addict. The moral of the story is to never trust anyone. I've been following DS case, as I would never want her parents to go through what I struggle with everyday with the loss of my daughter.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I just want everyone to know you can never overlook a person, because they have a great background. My daughter was walking through the parking lot of a night club in Lansing MI and a 32 year old black male ( with large criminal background ) and a 25 year old white guy stopped her and asked her to go to a party. My daughter was very outgoing and full of life. I've never found out the truth, but they let those men go making us think she died of heroine and alcohol mixture of her own doing. My daughter was left handed and she couldnt even cut her steak, the needle mark waa in her left arm. After reading the police report a year later I know they took advantage of my daughter. I will fight to the end. My daughter died in a hotel room between 3am and 7am and they cleaned all the evidence and waited to call 911 at 5pm. To me thats guilt in itself. I just found out the prosecutor on her case has been charged with sex trafficking. I deal with chronic illness and trying to get justice for my daughter. My daughter was not a heroine addict. The moral of the story is to never trust anyone. I've been following DS case, as I would never want her parents to go through what I struggle with everyday with the loss of my daughter.

I'm so sorry. I hope you find peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:newyear:

Wishing you all a wonderful New year! 2017 please Bring Dani home! :praying::toastred:

((((Deli66))))

I'm truly sorry for your loss, and speechless.

Thank you for taking your grief and coming to WS to help resolve cases and the same grief for other loved ones.

Totally agree. I live outside of Lansing and know which prosecutor you are talking about. Corruption all over sadly. I am so sorry for ypur loss.

I am so very sorry to hear this. I admire your strength and courage and I thank-you for sharing your story while continuing your pursuit seeking justice for your daughter .

I have no words. I'm very sorry that this happened to your daughter.

Dang.

I don't think DS was going to her friends house to prepare to testify. From what I can tell the friend was still supporting the father ( end of Sept 2016 ) of her baby he is accused of killing.

To Deli66, what a nightmare you live with! And to discover how poorly justice was denied to your daughter is heartbreaking. Karma will get all those.involved in this wrongdoing.

You are correct - trust no one! It is a different world today and people will lie straight to your face. Anything one says aloud, may come back to haunt them one day. Thank you for sharing your story. May you find a bit of comfort knowing that we at W\S care about you and send a big hug. :grouphug:

I don't think DS was going to her friends house to prepare to testify. From what I can tell the friend was still supporting the father ( end of Sept 2016 ) of her baby he is accused of killing.

Agree. The cops went for FG for multiple searches.

So Danielles friends situation should have nothing to do with that. Jmo

Agree. The cops went for FG for multiple searches.

So Danielles friends situation should have nothing to do with that. Jmo

Unless she accompanied her friend on a jail visit and someone took a liking to her in there? Just another idea?

Unless she accompanied her friend on a jail visit and someone took a liking to her in there? Just another idea?

But still. You can't blame the friend for that unless the friend gave her to FG. Jmo

But I do question how many times her friend tried to contact her when missing the dinner date?

As far as if anybody saw DS leaving MetLife, when you pull into the complex, this sign is the very first thing you are greeted with. It is quite a nice office building, very well maintained with good tenants. Huge sprawling parking lots. I would think every square inch of the place has cameras, and that every inch of the exterior parking lot is covered. If FG is involved, and is/was a security guard at this facility, he would know better than anybody that he would be video taped talking to DS or following DS out of that lot. If LE says they saw her talking to somebody at the office in the lot, it is because it was caught on security tapes. DS leaving the building would be on the tapes. The security camera system, ironically, is how somebody like FG would know DS's patterns of coming and going.
The cameras are not conspicuous, but the facility is so nice I am sure they went to lengths to not have big ugly cameras on poles or on the corners of that building. They let you know they are there with the sign when you pull in. I couldnt see any when I was there.

What puzzles me is that she slightly deviated from her schedule that day, and how could that be anticipated by the Perp if he was planning to follow her or intercept ?
How would someone know exactly what time she would arrive outside her apartment building, assuming she made ot home ?
If DS was intercepted between work and home, and the Perp was in her Jeep, where was Perps vehicle ? Was it left behind and retrieved ? That gets so complicated.
If DS was intercepted at work it is on security video. That would be the dumbest method for Perp IMO.
If DS was intercepted in the Jeep, and Perp returned the Jeep at a later time, why would the purse and identification be left in the Jeep ? That is the single biggest red flag.
If DS is being held against her will, Perp will need to come and go from that location. If it is FG, he can not do that with LE up his rear.
Where is FG and wife staying, since the Berkley house looks abandoned ?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1520672.jpg
    P1520672.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 373
  • P1520677.jpg
    P1520677.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 368
But still. You can't blame the friend for that unless the friend gave her to FG. Jmo

But I do question how many times her friend tried to contact her when missing the dinner date?
I keep going back to that, too. From what I've seen, she stated that she woke up at 4 pm the next day and was surprised to not have a text from her. She works nights so I understand why she slept so late but what I can't figure out is if she talked to her shortly before 5 regarding their plans to meet up soon, why she wouldn't have been much more alarmed that evening. She says she thought she fell asleep but that seems a bit... odd.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Can't blame anybody really...I'm not even convinced FG has anything to do with this other than the fact his home was processed. Here's a scenario...DS inadvertantly catches eye of someone on a jail visit with her best friend...maybe he is released that week and is staying at FG's home...maybe even uses his car or calls him to pick him up...therefore FG does not have the involvement we would like to hang on him.

I think we've seen the same; I'd agree the gf appears supportive. They could still have intended to discuss the upcoming trial, however...even if supportive of the accused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member