MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not shocked that a senator is there. It has been stated the family are friends/neighbors of John and Debbie . Congresswoman Dingell is in DC presenting an act to preserve the Great Lakes (pipeline risks) and is not in area ... assuming another is taking her place for the event.... which is wonderful!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, I believe it was Carl Levin. She has a blog and in a post from December 2010 she says, "I live next-door to one of our senators, Carl Levin. He is a sweetheart!" Someone commented on the blog post and said, "Do you get to influence any policy through your neighbor? I've never known a real, live senator. That's pretty neat!" Dani responded "I wish! Seeing him and his wife for the first time made me feel a little awkward because I tend to have a lot of insert -foot-in-mouth moments, but they were very well grounded and easy to talk to :eek:)"

Dani has found her way into the hearts of thousands of people who want to see her returned home safely, and I'm sure the Levin's are no different! Even though he is retired, I'm sure he still has influence.

Actually, I believe it was Carl Levin. She has a blog and in a post from December 2010 she says, "I live next-door to one of our senators, Carl Levin. He is a sweetheart!" Someone commented on the blog post and said, "Do you get to influence any policy through your neighbor? I've never known a real, live senator. That's pretty neat!" Dani responded "I wish! Seeing him and his wife for the first time made me feel a little awkward because I tend to have a lot of insert -foot-in-mouth moments, but they were very well grounded and easy to talk to :eek:)"

Dani has found her way into the hearts of thousands of people who want to see her returned home safely, and I'm sure the Levin's are no different! Even though he is retired, I'm sure he still has influence.

Thanks! My mess up thought it was the dingell family . Thank you for correcting my mistake

Thanks! My mess up thought it was the dingell family . Thank you for correcting my mistake

No worries! There's so much info floating around it's easy to get mixed up!

http://www.wxyz.com/news/dearborn-police-executing-search-warrant-at-hotel

DETROIT (WXYZ) - Federal agents are conducting a search warrant at a motel on the Dearborn/Detroit border, according to an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement spokesperson.

According to Khaalid Walls from ICE, special agents and officers from Dearborn and Detroit police are executing the warrants.

It's a multi-agency enforcement led by ICE and Homeland Security.........."

We will be lighting a candle for Dani in Connecticut.

Thanks for posting. Since this is one of the theories that allows DS to return home safely, I won't take it off the table. So frustrating that a location that is notorious for these horrific crimes remains open. Shame on that owner. JMO

"The address has had two shootings, numerous aggravated assaults, robberies and two homicides where the victims were traced back to the Victory Inn. The location is a notorious spot for narcotic and human trafficking, which drives crime issues in the area."

I realize that this isn't necessarily pertinent to this but just saw this post from yesterday and read about this raid that happened this morning. It's good to see a crackdown on HT http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/police-raid-victory-inn-motel-on-michigan-avenue-in-detroit

This thread seems much more in control today....the difference is very welcome!!

Yes! Like I said before backing off into the shadows. It was starting to feel almost like a game ... it felt disrespectful even a little. I don't even think it was the various theories that made me feel that way. It was the "frenzied" presentation of them such that theories were being taken as fact and then taken to weird new levels.

ETA - I sometimes feel that way when reviewing transcripts post conviction. Sometimes weird rumors taking flight into even weirder "hypotheticals" is a way to create a reasonable doubt that the real fact based findings/conclusions are in fact true. It only takes that teeny little ounce of doubt to prevent conviction. This may be why I was so bothered by it. That and some of the word choice I imagine Holocene having to read ... ugh! ... moving on.

Just now WXYZ channel 7 Detroit said the attorney is speaking out regarding the SG home search on the 6 pm news.

Just now WXYZ channel 7 Detroit said the attorney is speaking out regarding the SG home search on the 6 pm news.

Really? Holly73 I'm hopeless with media can you help me with a link maybe? Is he saying it was illegal? That's huge to me. It means maybe he's already planting seeds that whatever was found is inadmissible which then tells me something was found ... and with that I'm now spinning tales beyond fact (sorry). But doesn't it seem "early" to be challenging (or even speaking out against) the search? And doesn't that seem like something was found?

Really? Is he saying it was illegal? That's huge to me. It means maybe he's already planting seeds that whatever was found is inadmissible which then tells me something was found ... and with that I'm now spinning tales beyond fact (sorry). But doesn't it seem "early" to be challenging (or even speaking out against) the search? And doesn't that seem like something was found?

Nothing much new. SG attorney stating client still will not make a comment/speak. First I heard though her computer was left in her car.

Vigil tonight for missing Farmington Hills woman Danielle Stislicki

By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.
Posted: 10:18 AM, January 12, 2017

...Thursday night's vigil will be held at Hubert-Fortiers-O'Grady VFW Post 345 (27345 Schoolcraft, Redford Township, MI 48239). It is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.*

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ing-farmington-hills-woman-danielle-stislicki

This is supposed to be the link for the live coverage of the vigil:
https://www.facebook.com/RedfordTwpTV/

Ok, well, it was the same. The attorney stated today that they are declining to comment when Kimberly Craig contacted him. Sorry I don't have a link. I will post when one comes up online. Hope this is ok to post.

Nothing much new. SG attorney stating client still will not make a comment/speak. First I heard though her computer was left in her car.

Gah! Wouldn't you love to have that computer! That could be SO helpful to LE.

Really? Holly73 I'm hopeless with media can you help me with a link maybe? Is he saying it was illegal? That's huge to me. It means maybe he's already planting seeds that whatever was found is inadmissible which then tells me something was found ... and with that I'm now spinning tales beyond fact (sorry). But doesn't it seem "early" to be challenging (or even speaking out against) the search? And doesn't that seem like something was found?

I have been searching for a link to the story but cannot find it. Sorry. I will post if I find. Or if someone else finds please post. But it was all the same information. Except they mentioned her work computer was in her car and the company SG works for was no longer providing services to the building ML is in after Oct.

Thanks, Holly73...I find it interesting that most of the other news related to this case has come from Fox2Detroit... And this one came from channel 7.

Did they give the attorney's name?

I have been searching for a link to the story but cannot find it. Sorry. I will post if I find. Or if someone else finds please post. But it was all the same information. Except they mentioned her work computer was in her car and the company SG works for was no longer providing services to the building ML is in after Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP