MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Err.... this laptop is quickly becoming a "fact" with suggestions for people to call in tips about tracking devices to the police, when it's not even clear (at least to me) that there was a laptop. Can someone please provide a link to anything saying that her laptop was in the car before we end up with 10 pages of posts about this putative laptop?

it was reported in one of the news stories last night. There are links to several of them a few pages back.

Just wondering. If LE had found the keys, would we even know?

Right!! I think the missing keys is important, and that's why they're trying to find them. IMO whoever parked the car took the keys.

True enough, I guess I was a bad worker lol I used to go on to my SM and email on my work computer all the time.

But to be fair, my husband and my best friend owned the business and my work was done out of love :) I guess I've just heard alot of people say they use their work computer for personal stuff sometimes

Family buoyed by support in search for Mich. woman

Mark Hicks , The Detroit News Published 9:19 p.m. ET Jan. 12, 2017 | Updated 1 hour ago

For those who care about Danielle Stislicki, the weeks without her have seemed like an eternity.

Since the 28-year-old vanished Dec. 2 after leaving work, friends and family have sought answers as investigators followed leads and labored to find the Farmington Hills woman. They cling to hope she will be found — and to an outpouring of support from strangers.

“We will remain vigilant looking for Danielle with your help, your eyes, your heart and your spirit,” her father, Richard Stislicki, told hundreds of well-wishers gathered gathered for a vigil Thursday evening. “We hope that we can make this happen.”

Scores of community members, elected officials and others packed the Hubert-Fortiers-O’Grady VFW Post 345 in Redford Township, where Stislicki grew up, to plead for answers...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ly-buoyed-support-search-mich-woman/96519688/

Good morning KimoWAsabi,

I have been thinking about L.E. stating that they did not believe that D.S. drove her jeep home.

If I were the perp I would be afraid of noise/commotion if I drove to apartment with a victim. Wouldn't that double the risk? Bad enough for the perpetrator to be driving the car to the apartment but to have D.S. in the car as well. I'm not sure the perp would want to do this.

If they were ever stopped for some reason? Witnesses seeing him and D.S. get out of her jeep?

To me the simplest explanation is often the true one.

I am considering that he parked her car at the apartment and then walked home. If it was early morning hours (3ish?) then it would still be dark and as no one knew D.S. was missing yet then no one was looking for anyone/anything suspicious.

Or what if he threw a bike in the car and drove her car to IGA and rode a bike back to his place?

I doubt she didn't have a password or thumb print access on her phone. He most likely never thought she was going to meet anyone or had plans.

The missing phone is a mystery to me. If there were texts on there from him, LE will know that, with or without her phone. They can also tell where it pinged. Maybe the phone is in her jacket? It makes no sense for him to take it.

I am also considering that he may have walked/jogged home. Or even stopped off at a bar along the way for a drink (to establish an alibi) and then continued on his way. It's only 13 miles (walking) from IGA to his residence, easily doable.

Good morning KimoWAsabi,

I have been thinking about L.E. stating that they did not believe that D.S. drove her jeep home.

If I were the perp I would be afraid of noise/commotion if I drove to apartment with a victim. Wouldn't that double the risk? Bad enough for the perpetrator to be driving the car to the apartment but to have D.S. in the car as well. I'm not sure the perp would want to do this.

If they were ever stopped for some reason? Witnesses seeing him and D.S. get out of her jeep?

To me the simplest explanation is often the true one.

I am considering that he parked her car at the apartment and then walked home. If it was early morning hours (3ish?) then it would still be dark and as no one knew D.S. was missing yet then no one was looking for anyone/anything suspicious.

I just wanted to note that IMO he would not have taken a bus. If you google surveillance cameras on buses, you'll see that detroit put cameras in 250 buses three years ago. IMO there's probably cameras on most or all buses now. It seems more likely to me maybe a friend picked him up and had difficulty finding where to go and needed directions IMO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering. If LE had found the keys, would we even know?

I would think that it would come out soon after they were found, especially if there were solid evidence found on them or where they were found. At least maybe the location of where they were found would be disclosed, if LE wanted people who were in that area on 12/2. IMO only

I am also considering that he may have walked/jogged home. Or even stopped off at a bar along the way for a drink (to establish an alibi) and then continued on his way. It's only 13 miles (walking) from IGA to his residence, easily doable.

It's winter. Depending on what time of the day or night SG might have returned to Berkley, it was definitely cold.

This report from Channel 7 last night: [video=youtube;RakdVlLtmVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RakdVlLtmVs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RakdVlLtmVs[/video]

At about 45 seconds in they discuss what was left behind in the car. I NEVER remember anyone saying that the keys to her apartment were left behind. Has that been stated somewhere else and I just happened to miss it? So her car keys are missing but not the keys to her apartment?

:goodpost: Don't know about the rest of you, but if what y'all are showing as a screenshot of her phone is what was shown to the TV audience, that's just plain wrong IMO...seems like sensationalism more than anything else.

I was the one that posted the screen shots of the texts. I'm not sure I would call it sensationalism. I do wish there would have been additional texts, times, etc. to provide context.

Just grasping at any info to try and help solve this. Danielle's friend let the reporter cam this, I find that interesting in itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly, but I could also see a scenario where a first search of the SG's residence uncovered some of DS's personal items. I don't think LE would show their hand and release any information (not even to the family). If linked directly to a potential POI and found in a residence, alerting the public wouldn't really provide any assistance. JMO

I would think that it would come out soon after they were found, especially if there were solid evidence found on them or where they were found. At least maybe the location of where they were found would be disclosed, if LE wanted people who were in that area on 12/2. IMO only

It's winter. Depending on what time of the day or night SG might have returned to Berkley, it was definitely cold.

It might be cold for you and I Betty to do it, but would it for a 29 year old man. My kids have walked on New Years Eve home, they planned it that way, it was freezing. I offered to drive 20 minutes to pick them up, but nope its what their group thought was a fun idea. Not the first time they have done it.

From all accounts, SG was in pretty good shape. If running, I don't think the weather would've been an issue at all as his body temperature would've been pretty warm. But more than that, IMO, the sheer adrenaline from what would have transpired would make the cold weather a non-issue.

Some of this case seems to have been very well thought out, that he covered his tracks well ... which lends itself to premeditation. Are we dealing with a smooth operator (sociopath) or pure luck?

If the latter, let's hope it's about to run out.

This report from Channel 7 last night: [video=youtube;RakdVlLtmVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RakdVlLtmVs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RakdVlLtmVs[/video]

At about 45 seconds in they discuss what was left behind in the car. I NEVER remember anyone saying that the keys to her apartment were left behind. Has that been stated somewhere else and I just happened to miss it? So her car keys are missing but not the keys to her apartment?

Never thought about this, but can you lock a newer model car without a key these days? I can't think of the last time I did it.

Some of this case seems to have been very well thought out, that he covered his tracks well ... which lends itself to premeditation. Are we dealing with a smooth operator (sociopath) or pure luck?

Amen to this MissGulfSouth

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Premeditation or someone who may have had a slight edge (regarding surveillance cameras, where she lived, etc.). Still not sure if the extent of whatever happened was planned or if something unexpected took place and the need to cover his tracks ensued. Either way, thinking (and hoping) he made some pretty big mistakes along the way. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay