MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have phone pings?
If I knew for sure what was removed in the boxes from S.G. or if L.E. was able to check pings from his number, that would be easier to answer

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I think calling a 13 mile walk "easily doable" is a bit of a stretch. It is definitely doable, but I don't think most people would think to walk that far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't know that he would have had to walk from IGA all the way home. If he planned to abduct Dani at gunpoint at Met Life, he could have parked near Met Life or anywhere between IGA and Met Life. Then he would have had a much shorter walk back to his vehicle after dropping off her Jeep.

L.E. have kept information/ evidence from being released to the public, other than the few facts they reported.

The FHPD Assistant Chief was quoted yesterday saying:

Reached Thursday, Assistant Chief Matt Koehn said his department is “working diligently and making progress.”

“We have quite a bit of evidence that we’re analyzing and following up on tips,” Koehn said, adding investigators are limited in what they can release so as not to hinder the probe.

“We’re looking for the public’s help in anyway possible — specifically anyone who may have seen her leaving the building

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/01/12/family-buoyed-support-search-mich-woman/96519688/

LE believes that whatever happened started at MetLife. I don't know what else to make of this comment. (I believe Koehn is referring to DS leaving MetLife, not her apt bldg.)

Another thing, about the keys- I do not think the keys are with DS. I think the perp left DS someplace prior to returning the Jeep to the apt. He needed the keys to drive the Jeep.

I don't find it odd that the keys are missing. I think it would have been more unusual if the keys were found locked in the car. Who does that ?

About why LE thinks DS did not bring her car to the apt complex- this is a long shot, and absolutely nothing said substantiates it but, there was a case near me where a nurse was missing and her car was found parked in a strip mall. When her friends saw the way the car was parked, they were adamant she did not park it. I think the car was backed in and they said she would never do that. It was later learned her husband had killed her. I don't think this is the case with DS.

BBM. This makes sense based on the statement by my friend who works with DS and her mom at MetLife about there not being cameras in the parking lot...

What if LE also got a warrant to get SG phone records at the same time and his phone pinged near DS house....or if he called or sent a text from IGA ....

Buying time is the only logical explanation I can come up with. Person may have no idea about her weekend plans. It was a Friday, person knows come Mon when a no show to work, then for sure people would be looking.

Many cases alert does not happen on a missing person until they are missing from work.

POI would have time to clear up evidence, set alibis and things like this. The more time you can buy the better and POI might take awhile to determine, so extra time there to.

Everything makes sense. Except I wonder. If I was a criminal of his age I would definitely assume a girl her age was expected somewhere over the weekend (i.e. I wouldn't be of a mind set at that time that I had until Monday's no show at work to clean up my mess). I'm just trying to think like him at the time.

I agree, would be easier to have something that detaches easily. Just wanted to say that it's possible DS had been out recently or was planning to go out that night and didn't want/need all of her keys. It's much easier to slide only the fob into your pocket and the phone in another to be able to be hands free (without carrying a purse or wristlet). I carry as little as possible to avoid a bag (at night). OT but since finding the CardStar app, I don't carry any of those little annoying frequent shopper fobs (like on DS's rings).

So, every time you go out, do you have to grab a ring with the house key on it and then a ring with your key fob (car key)? I hadn't thought about that being something someone would do. I've had one of those detachable rings, or something similar, but I didn't see that on the IG photo.

BBM
IMO this is one of the most crucial clues of the case.

If her phone went straight to voicemail at 7pm, that's not indicative of SG being able to check her texts. At a certain point, he'd need to keep it on constantly and get through her pass code(s). This is a girl who didn't have facebook and used pay as you go phones. I'm guessing she has her **** on lock.

I mean, it's 26 here right now and I just went to lunch wearing a sweater. It's downright balmy for mid-January! High 30s/low 40s is like a winter tropical vacation!

That is probably due to the wind chill factor not being low. The same as how the humidity factor can make a 70 degree day feel like 85 degrees. Lol

The Northern States. Lol

We don't know that he would have had to walk from IGA all the way home. If he planned to abduct Dani at gunpoint at Met Life, he could have parked near Met Life or anywhere between IGA and Met Life. Then he would have had a much shorter walk back to his vehicle after dropping off her Jeep.
^^^ This ^^^

Laptops are generally slender and fit under. I have a lexus SUV with motorized seats and still have no problem sliding a laptop under the seat. I do it so that it can't be seen through the window (even though the back windows are tinted, I feel sort of weird just leaving it so that it is visible.) I have no idea if that's what DS did, but I don't think it's unreasonable to think that might be where it was. That is, if there even was a laptop. It would be good to have the link for that.

Good point "if there even was" and also are we sure it was a work laptop? I ask because if she was leaving early (in a bit of a rush to beat traffic) and due back bright & early the next day, why take the work laptop home? Maybe the training was set at a different part of the building or her work space would be locked up but I doubt she planned to work on the laptop before returning in as much as she had plans with her friend.

What if LE also got a warrant to get SG phone records at the same time and his phone pinged near DS house....or if he called or sent a text from IGA ....

Seems like if you have a warrant for the house, you could get one for the phone too. Plus, IMO, since he traveled such a great distance, there's no way they don't have some video. Hopefully, the mud on Danielle's Jeep will stick out like a sore thumb on that video.

It's sort of interesting that he turned the phone off instead of texting back, "hi, so sorry, i have a splitting headache. i'm just going to go to bed."
Maybe it just died.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Seems like if you have a warrant for the house, you could get one for the phone too. Plus, IMO, since he traveled such a great distance, there's no way they don't have some video. Hopefully, the mud on Danielle's Jeep will stick out like a sore thumb on that video.

It would be pretty damning if they have pings of his phone and her phone traveling along the same route together. I really hope they have good evidence like that that hasn't been announced.

So, every time you go out, do you have to grab a ring with the house key on it and then a ring with your key fob (car key)? I hadn't thought about that being something someone would do. I've had one of those detachable rings, or something similar, but I didn't see that on the IG photo.

Actually mine are separate too. I never remove my car key from my purse. I only know it's there because the car works. Is DS car a keyless push button start?

I will check the maps, but would the locals know if there's a bike trail from Farmington Hills to Berkeley? Or roads good for cycling at night. Maybe someone saw a person on a bike along the route. At night possibly with a light on the bike or Saturday morning?

No bike trail.

What if they find no traces of her at the SG s house or any of the cars?
Then where do we go?
I've always had the concern over possible internet stalkers. A stranger or an acquaintance that followed and talked with DS on Instgram.

IIRC, it was 40-45 deg. that night.

For what it's worth, in the neighboring town of Livonia MI, it was a high of 37 degrees at 6pm on Dec. 2nd and got down to about 34 degrees overnight. Source.

While we're at it, sunset on Dec. 2 was 5:01 pm and twilight ended at 5:32 pm. Source

For what it's worth, in the neighboring town of Livonia MI, it was a high of 37 degrees at 6pm on Dec. 2nd and got down to about 34 degrees overnight. Source.

While we're at it, sunset on Dec. 2 was 5:01 pm and twilight ended at 5:32 pm. Source

Oh, those tropical days of 2016 past...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member