MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 *car found in 2020* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Eric's mom is following this. God love her. :(

Ok, his mom just told me it wasn't Eric, but another missing man.

I called the police in Saginaw after a few people sent the news link to me. I was called back and assured it was not Eric. Our family knew the car was not Eric's, but still it was an anxious time for us. It was believed to be a man in his 60's who disappeared many years ago. His family was notified. Sad for that family , but good that they now have some answers. They probably have new questions, too.

I honestly don't think anything of the daughter. I'd love to see a DNA test for one.
We have to remember that she was raised by the step father. She has to be really confused who's side to stand on.

As for what she knows, I like to think she was not told anything, because the more people that know, the more chances the secret will get told. I personally would never tell a kid something like this.

I wish a DNA test would be done to prove paternity, although I do believe she is Eric's child. I have reason to believe she knows what happened and may have been present when it happened. Sad, but the whole thing is sad.

What I find strange is the attitude of the "daughter". You would think she would want to know what happened to her father or to reconnect with his family. Maybe she knows more than she's telling?

I agree that she probably knows more than she is telling . Now that she is a young woman, she needs to be interviewed again by the police and have a DNA test done. I believe she is Eric's child. I have reason to believe she was present when Eric was killed. It is a sad thing to happen, but it is all sad. My son should still be alive.

On Sept 18, 1972 a precious , adorable baby boy was born. Eric has been remembered by many people today. I sure have had a day of bitter sweet memories. Eric is loved and missed. His case is still open and being investigated. Hopefully, prayerfully one day new information will take Eric's case to court. There is a lot of information. Too much information to not keep on investigating.

On Sept 18, 1972 a precious , adorable baby boy was born. Eric has been remembered by many people today. I sure have had a day of bitter sweet memories. Eric is loved and missed. His case is still open and being investigated. Hopefully, prayerfully one day new information will take Eric's case to court. There is a lot of information. Too much information to not keep on investigating.

:grouphug:

:grouphug: Erics Mom

Happy Birthday to Eric :candle:

They found a body in the area where Eric disappeared from, please keep Eric's mom in your prayers. I'll go dig up a link.

They found a body in the area where Eric disappeared from, please keep Eric's mom in your prayers. I'll go dig up a link.

OM Goodness !!!!!!
I follow her Fb page and its heartbreaking.

No link yet. But I was commenting about what she had posted on FB.

OMG ... thank you, Tulessa! part of me wants this to be Eric so she can finally know. But another part wants a miracle that is unlikely to ever happen. I am so torn....

It will take some time before they can identify this body. The waiting will leave such anxiety for anyone who might have a missing person in the area.

Wrapping Eric’s Mom in love and warmth. Hang in there — our thoughts and prayers are with you, :grouphug:

OMG ... thank you, Tulessa! part of me wants this to be Eric so she can finally know. But another part wants a miracle that is unlikely to ever happen. I am so torn....

It will take some time before they can identify this body. The waiting will leave such anxiety for anyone who might have a missing person in the area.

Wrapping Eric’s Mom in love and warmth. Hang in there — our thoughts and prayers are with you, :grouphug:

Yes to all you've said; for Eric's wonderfully strong Mom & his daughter as well.

I doubt it's him. They said 'decomposed remains' and at this point if it had been Eric, it would likely be skeletal remains.

Eric’s Mom said (on her FB) they were informed it was not Eric.

:tears:

‘someone gets their loved one back, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back