MI - Former US Gymnastics Doctor Larry Nassar Charged With CSA *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like it may get carried on CNN. They have a live view on now.

Yep watching CNN and hanging here. Thanks for the heads up Spellz

I hope the court isn't going to break for lunch. Keep the momentum going, please :praying:

Oh gawd Larry is going to speak!

What I hate is he gets to relive it all over and over in his sick mind!

I will carry your words with me for the rest of my days, he said

My apologies...I just tuned into this case yesterday.
Who did he write that letter to?

(((hugs))) to those that are giving time to this case. With over 150 victims, I am shocked this wasn't a major WS case following, and so glad that there are a few here at WS giving witness. I'm ashamed I didn't know about this case before it was underway. For some reason, it's not a highly followed WS case... SMH

Just 9 members here.... wow.

Can someone explain how this case may have never have gotten traction within the WS community? I accept fault as was never on my radar... perhaps due to not posting on to put at top of page day after day.

But to this day... just 9 members here for sentencing... so so so sad for the victims.

:praying: for all the victims

(((hugs))) to those that are giving time to this case. With over 150 victims, I am shocked this wasn't a major WS case following, and so glad that there are a few here at WS giving witness. I'm ashamed I didn't know about this case before it was underway. For some reason, it's not a highly followed WS case... SMH

I suspect people were not very aware of the number of young women who came forward. I have never seen such a group pull together like this, nor a judge as willing to be patient for as long as it took for every one of the ladies to have a voice.

Ugh. Watching it now.
The judge is introducing personal experience in her statement.
He is despicable But I think her statements can be challenged on appeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump
Back